Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    What are "libruls?" Do you just not know how to spell, or was the brainwashing just that successful?

- - - Updated - - -

Ohio is turning into a socially-conservative shithole. Ever since their economy collapsed, and the people were too lazy to bother to learn a different trade, they turned to religion and politics in order to feel like victims about life.
    Same reason why I don't call some people "progressives", but instead, for example, regressives. You have nothing in common with how you call yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    If that's what the parents want then sure. I personally think it's a retarded decision but it's their decision.
    Maybe, but why does it matter? Just a lump of cells anyway. It surely must be an easy decision.

Women should always have a choice about that.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Incest has fuckall chance of making retarded kids unless it's repeated through generations.

Also I am against incest bans because protected sex is a thing.
    This is golden, you are upset about religion being separated from law because our morals are going down..... Then say incest is good to go.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Same reason why I don't call some people "progressives", but instead, for example, regressives. You have nothing in common with how you call yourself.

Maybe, but why does it matter? Just a lump of cells anyway. It surely must be an easy decision.
    Oh, you you think it's an insult, when you are really just demonstrating your own ignorance? Good to know.

Deleted
    Oh, you you think it's an insult, when you are really just demonstrating your own ignorance? Good to know.
    Insult? You're right. I don't want to insult actual liberals and progressives. You're neither of them.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    This is golden, you are upset about religion being separated from law because our morals are going down..... Then say incest is good to go.
    Abortion kills human life, incest has literally no negative consequence unless you repeatedly have kids.

???

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Insult? You're right. I don't want to insult actual liberals and progressives. You're neither of them.
    You are right, I'm a libertarian. I believe in things like individual liberty, limited government, and the free markets, something liberals and conservatives despise.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Do you really honestly not see how your argument is terrible? Your analogy would be better if someone said you need to be a food critic to know if food taste good.

You can't know a film is bad if you haven't fucking seen it. There's literally nothing wrong with the argument "you can't say a food taste bad if you haven't tasted it".
    You don't need to have been in a situation where you had to abort to know that it's immoral to kill human life just because you fucked up without being ready for the consequences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    No, it's not. You shouldn't have the right to kill life just because it's flawed.

Aborting because you don't want a kid is one thing. Aborting because you don't want a boy/girl/kid with disabilities is another thing entirely.
    So I guess you're going to adopt that baby, in that case?
    I mean, since you value life so much.

What sense does it make to allow abortion for whatever reason, but forbid it when there's something wrong with the baby? We're developing a strange obsession with flaws while sometimes fiercely rejecting the normal.

its not ok to abort babies but it is ok to masturbate? i wish modern christians would get their hypocrisy sorted out, back in the day people knew that masturbation was murder.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    its not ok to abort babies but it is ok to masturbate? i wish modern christians would get their hypocrisy sorted out, back in the day people knew that masturbation was murder.
    The two aren't even close to being the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    The two aren't even close to being the same thing.
    because the morals of today say they arent. youre flying in the face of thousands of years of tradition by having that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    because the morals of today say they arent. youre flying in the face of thousands of years of tradition by having that opinion.
    No man, sperm are cells created with a specific purpose like countless others in our body. The only difference is that it's a reproductive cell. They're not babies, or fetuses or embryos. By that logic a woman who doesn't spend her entire life being pregnant and having kids is killing potential babies too.
    Last edited by El_Diabl0; 2017-11-04 at 11:23 PM.

Deleted
    You're assuming it's a human life. You've yet to argue how it's a human life. Once again your failing at the fundamentals of the actual debate and assuming truth to the most important aspect.
    The possibility of it being a human life is enough to make most decent people pause for thought. This is a big concern: if life exists earlier than legal limits then the abortion industry is committing a holocaust of infanticide.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    No man, sperm are cells created with a specific purpose like countless others in our body. The only difference is that it's a reproductive cell. They're not babies, or fetuses or embryos. By that logic a woman who doesn't spend her entire life being pregnant and having kids is killing potential babies too.
    considering that for basically all of western modern history, a womans social moral obligation was to have as many kids as often as possible, i cant see how you can use this factitious reasoning as your counterargument.

the concept of murder wasnt applicable to sperm/fetus situations because the science didnt exist yet and so there was no ideology to clarify that kind of intangible "murder". its pretty easy to imagine the other side of that coin being the social imperative to breed though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    In 10 million years we will still be having this conversation. Abortion is disgusting, but pregnancy and having a child is already very complicated. I believe that decisions about a pregnancy should be made at the lowest level, the family and that the government is not qualified to make those choices for them.
    Government should be offering more support to mothers who choose to go through with the birth.

You're assuming it's a human life. You've yet to argue how it's a human life. Once again your failing at the fundamentals of the actual debate and assuming truth to the most important aspect.
    It's alive and its species is human, not rocket science.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by randomforum View Post
    So I guess you're going to adopt that baby, in that case?
    I mean, since you value life so much.
    Yes, I will adopt millions of babies to prove myself to you.

How about you spend less on tanks and more on adoptions?

It's especially prevalent across the rust belt. Let's not forget all the poor nationalists who think the brown people are going to take over the country.
    It’s prevalent everywhere my friend. The victim complex knows no geographic and political bounds no matter how much you want it to.

It’s all a matter of perspective... All a matter of perspective. To each side, other is the one that is “wrong”. And there is there practically no way of dissuading their opinion of it. It is ingrained in their psyche too deep for them to change their opinion. In some cases their egos/pride won’t let them.

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I disagree. You’re incurring a huge financial burden having any child, as is society. There’s over 7 billion humans. Life isn’t that rare or precious. I’d support making abortion mandatory if a child suffered from mental retardation or any significant disability or mental illness. Hopefully gene testing and genetic engineering will be able to detect and correct these abnormalities. We don’t need more autistics, handicapped or people who believe they’re really a unicorn inside creating distractions and sucking up finite resources that they’ll never repay. You can’t support social medicine and the ability to behave/act like a dog.
    I can't wait for times when we will be able to detect if fetus will become gay. That would be funny.