210. This poll is closed
  • Yes

40 19.05%
  • No

170 80.95%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I hope Anduins favorite color is yellow. Liking yellow myself I would love to see a main character in wow whose favorite color is yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    I hope Anduins favorite color is yellow. Liking yellow myself I would love to see a main character in wow whose favorite color is yellow
    Yeah because what your favourite colour is really affects your identity as a person and what motivates you. Bloody hell.

I thought I gave a pretty fair opinion. Don't shoehorn it in but where it makes sense it would be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, let's totally have a King without an heir enter an interracial homosexual relationship with dragon, who just so happens to be one of the last few of his kind left. I mean, it's 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    See, this is why every normal person dislikes homos.

You see two young guys and the first thing you think about is who stuffs whose asshole.
    Anduin is definitely a bottom.

only if wrath turns into a younger jaina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Yeah because what your favourite colour is really affects your identity as a person and what motivates you.
    About as much as sexual orientation, yeah

Lol, It would fit Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yes, let's totally have a King without an heir enter an interracial homosexual relationship with dragon, who just so happens to be one of the last few of his kind left. I mean, it's 2017!
    So Anduin 'isn't allowed to be gay' because he has a royal duty to produce an heir? So what would happen if he dies in this expansion without having children? Stormwind would collapse?

He could always just sire a few children and then live with his preferred partner. That's what usually happens in he real world.

Obviously we're in a funny situation where the writers can choose Anduins sexuality based on how they want the story to go. In reality sexuality would choose him and he'd have to simply deal with any messy consequences. (Like succession)

Also Wrathion is not the last Black Dragon. There is also one in Highmountain.

can someone tell me what kind of relationship has been actually solidified in the story???
    If i remember right they talked in pandaria and anduin never trusted wrathion and wrathion called anduin a child and talked down to him.
    If he comes back now it will literally be "hey i have an army i have been cultivating take this allied race"
    the ones forcing this relationship are delusional

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This Wrathion+Anduin shit is getting real old now. It's a forced meme like Jaina being a dreadlord at this point.
    It's time to stop.
    >Forced meme

>Pic of Donald Trump frog

>Time to stop
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    It would be fine if you suggested ANY kind of "intimate relationship" but you are specifically forcing homosexuality here. What's your problem? I saw people tripping but like this....

We all saw in cinematic of Battle for Azeroth that Anduin is very young, growing into a proper battle commander and he is a priest. So okay, go on make a priest being a homo. I would really love to see how does that backlashes.
    to be fair....catholics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    So Anduin 'isn't allowed to be gay' because he has a royal duty to produce an heir? So what would happen if he dies in this expansion without having children? Stormwind would collapse?

He could always just sire a few children and then live with his preferred partner. That's what usually happens in he real world.

Obviously we're in a funny situation where the writers can choose Anduins sexuality based on how they want the story to go. In reality sexuality would choose him and he'd have to simply deal with any messy consequences. (Like succession)

Also Wrathion is not the last Black Dragon. There is also one in Highmountain.
    Yes, he's pretty much not allowed to be gay. Why end House Wrynn to pander to a statistically insignificant minority group? Nowhere did I say that Wrathion was the last black dragon, just one of the last few. Surely we don't want one dragon trying to repopulate an entire flight?

I'd like to not see any intimate relationship (neither straight, nor gay) in WoW because when they try to do it, it's a cringe-worthy sight, e.g., "Malfurion, my beloved...".

They even struggle w/ telling coherent story about wars and battles. So what's the point in making Anduin gay, space-goat-fucker or whoever? It'll end up being something like this "For the Alliance, and, BTW, I'm gaaay! *wink-wink*". Yeah, a totally irrelevant piece of info.

7+ Year Old Account
    In my book wrathion died after freeing garrosh. Only explanation why he literally did nothing at all since then.

How much drama he made in mop about burning legion. He escalated Horde Alli war so the victor would be stronger against demons.
    Now the demons came and he is nowhere, the lil idiot. Devalues the whole mop conflict for me. Blizz ruined his story and dont have to bring him back
    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yeah but not everyone is catholic.
    they said priests arent homosexual
    catholics

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I do not like any kind of human dragon relationship, you can call me old-fashioned but in my time the small mammals did not have sex with giant lizards
    Obviously not a Fur/Anthro fan?

As for the OP ,
    It would be an interesting leap for Blizz to do this.
    Pushing it into the realm of obvious would probably cause a LOUD reaction from a not so small cross section of the player base.

For myself?
    NPC actions have little bearing on how I play or enjoy the game.
    I have loathed Ms. Angry temper tantrum mage, Mr. Flea bag and a few other "Lore" npc's for a long time. I still love the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    This Wrathion+Anduin shit is getting real old now. It's a forced meme like Jaina being a dreadlord at this point.
    It's time to stop.
    Someone's jelly of their forbidden yearning love.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Obviously not a Fur/Anthro fan?

As for the OP ,
    It would be an interesting leap for Blizz to do this.
    Pushing it into the realm of obvious would probably cause a LOUD reaction from a not so small cross section of the player base.

For myself?
    NPC actions have little bearing on how I play or enjoy the game.
    I have loathed Ms. Angry temper tantrum mage, Mr. Flea bag and a few other "Lore" npc's for a long time. I still love the game though.
    I did not like that jaina I have a dragon boyfriend and I would not like to have a dragon boyfriend even if it's something funny

there are many intolerant people, I remember how many people were angry because tracer is gay

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    there are black dragons in Outland

can be the "favorite of the king" I can remember a couple of kings from England who had a wife and children and a "favorite"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Consider the last time they saw each other. Wrathion clocked Anduin so hard he passed out. They haven't built up any sort of meaningful relationship other than a couple conversations about ideals in Pandaria.

In the end, I doubt Blizzard would be brave enough to make a prominent same-sex relationship and do it justice. They've mostly had LGBT side characters, or people implied to be. The most prominent before now was the Priestess and Satyr spirits in Azsuna's enchanting quests.
    remember tracer

Deleted
    If there was any indication that they were attracted to eachother sexually, I wouldn't mind. But why is every close male relationship immediately made into them being sexually attracted to eachother. Why can't 2 men not just have a platonic relationship without being said "They are gay?". This even happens in other works of fiction aswell like people saying Captain America and Bucky in the MCU are gay or in the supernatural series 2 brothers are gay for eachother.

If there was even the slightest hint that they are both gay, go for it. But since there never was it shouldn't be added as fanservice. Anduin and Wrathion just had a platonic freindship, and even calling it a friendship is a stretch.