Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    Or maybe they do not want to give out too much information considering that this community can't seem to accept and understand that stuff presented at Blizzcon is something at early design stages that can change and everything said during Blizzcon is "a promise" that they will break at the first small change.
    man.. i hate that the community flamed them for this. I used to like seeing how the design process changed over time / it felt like they were letting us in on that. You know, being a bit more casual with the player.

Now a lot of it is 'not sure yet' 'havent decided yet' cause they don't want to be too bold and make it seem like a promise. But it's also truthful in that they're not presenting filler ideas and are telling us straight up that they haven't come up with the final idea for a certain system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    BfA is going to be the worst Expansion they have ever crapped out. They really should have fired Ion after Legion. Keeping Titanforging is a big mistake. Odds are more RNG on every damn thing. And the Subraces are terrible.

This will finally be the expansion that kills wow.
    like my dick will kill youre mum right?

fcking subhumans, wow ist the only mmo that shits on the genre, wow is the rich white dude livin in CA.
    all the other mmos are some black kids pretending to be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    I'd say to everyone that is in doubt, wait until Beta starts then when beta is getting close to being finished you can share your opinion, because now we are only given small bits of whats coming.
    nah man

we have to get our torches and pitchforks and cry that the expansion is shit, based on pre-alpha images and scraps of information

get with the times

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    nah man

we have to get our torches and pitchforks and cry that the expansion is shit, based on pre-alpha images and scraps of information

get with the times
    I have my pitchfork and torch ready! But as soon as that I can pre-purchase the expansion, I will!

Quote Originally Posted by FreshKamel View Post
    Don't forget these breaking news:

Q: Will the Allied races new body silhouettes transfer into character creation as well?
    A: Yes, making its way to character creation in Battle for Azeroth
    What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Build stuff, recruit troops, gather ressources. Yeah, they sound exactly like a new type of raid.
    ...You actively play those, you don't just click on a grid and send soldiers to do em as you log on another game to wait.

What I am worried about is the size of this expansion. Two small continents with three small areas on it. This is where the entirety of the expansion will playout, as not much is planned for the old world in a world full of war. I was expecting at 120 we'd see Horde vs Alliance fights throughout the world, such as Legion invasions in the pre-patch. Warfronts which will only happen once in three days or even a week. We have no Suramar like zone to level through at 120, unless they make the opposing faction quests on the other continent doable, instead of only world quests. Besides of that, there is not really much to do other than the dungeons and raids who come later on. Island expeditions might be fun, I wonder how that will play out. My point is: this expansion seems like a lot of fun at start but I fear with all the stuff we had in Legion, this expansion will be lackluster and offer way less than we'd expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevano View Post
    What I am worried about is the size of this expansion. Two small continents with three small areas on it. This is where the entirety of the expansion will playout, as not much is planned for the old world in a world full of war. I was expecting at 120 we'd see Horde vs Alliance fights throughout the world, such as Legion invasions in the pre-patch. Warfronts which will only happen once in three days or even a week. We have no Suramar like zone to level through at 120, unless they make the opposing faction quests on the other continent doable, instead of only world quests. Besides of that, there is not really much to do other than the dungeons and raids who come later on. Island expeditions might be fun, I wonder how that will play out. My point is: this expansion seems like a lot of fun at start but I fear with all the stuff we had in Legion, this expansion will be lackluster and offer way less than we'd expect.
    People worried about that with the Broken Isles, too.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Any1 got a youtube link for the dungeon workshop? Looking foward to it. I don't have the ticket

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    They're starting to use too much of those Bronze Dragons to time travel back.
    New players or those who are unaware will be confused and there's no ingame indication there's NPC's there to help you out or take you back to it.
    Wait can i use one to go pre gsrrosh vale? If so FUCK YEAH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Wait can i use one to go pre gsrrosh vale? If so FUCK YEAH
    No you can't, but you can do Pre Blasted Lands and Silithus (soon) for example.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    No you can't, but you can do Pre Blasted Lands and Silithus (soon) for example.
    Awwee damn. Loved original vale it was bloody gorgeous

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    LOL no worgen or goiblin updates.

Spit in the face

also I knew they wouldn't have the balls to represent the war in game.
    'Course not, one faction would cry if they were to get stomped.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    Right here: https://go.twitch.tv/videos/187439128

01:20:29 - 01:22:38
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjiboj View Post
    "Updated worgen/goblin models will not be a thing at launch but is a thing they are going to do, promise."

You guys crying literally missed this ^.
    To be clear, when you actually watch the Twitch stream he says:

1. No at launch
    2. Would *like* to patch in later in the expansion.
    3. Knows players have been waiting a long time for updates and that it needs to happen.

Not exactly a hard "it's definitely coming this expansion" more a "we would LIKE to have it patched in sometime this expansion" which are two different things.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post
    What does that mean?
    I have NO idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRacoon View Post
    Thanks for secret leak
    Quote Originally Posted by Julisel View Post
    Very very thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    OK, the question now is: since TOR is getting a sub from me anyway, where do I put the money saved by not buying BfA and the sub?
    Best bets are "up your ass"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    'Course not, horde players would cry when they get stomped.
    fixed it for ya

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    nah man

get with the times
    "I'm to old for this shit"

Quote Originally Posted by WoW Addict View Post
    Not updating worgens & goblins character models, is a VERY big mistake Blizz. You guys need to reconsider this stance.
    Theres only 3% of the playerbase playing goblin and 6% playing worgen. Not populair enough for Blizzard to put money and resources into that.

Thanks for the updates!