Poll: Pure Vanila Exprience Vs. Vanila with Qol changes across the years ?

Pure Vanila exprience or Vanilla /w QoL changes ?

By Qol, I mean the Qol changes in the Ui, Settings, mounts not despawning in water....etc. there are probably hundreds of these very small QoL changes that we have had across the years.

Would you like to experience Classic WoW without QoL changes?

-------------------------------------

My opinion is that I want most of the QoL changes but not the ones affecting class mechanics.
    Last edited by a C e; 2017-11-05 at 01:50 PM.
    "It is always darkest just before the dawn " ~Thomas Fuller

I'd like to see cosmetic stuff like transmog added.

Blizzard's senior vice president and executive producer, J. Allen Brack

"We’re going to hire people specifically for this job, and we’re going to staff it with people who are interested in bringing back Classic WoW in the best, most authentic way,"

So, no QoL changes. Besides, who wants them? The tourists who come and go, or the fans who stay?

This is not being made for casuals, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    anything that came after 2007 is not vanilla
    bc was literally vanilla copy pasted in outlands
    and classic wow means 1-60 not even 1-70
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by Kainslife View Post
    Transmog ruined seeing people's power level and progression from their appearance. Go away.

Only QoL changes that made it in before 2.0.1 No exceptions.

Trouble is, I'm not sure everyone agrees on what a "pure Vanilla experience" really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Trouble is, I'm not sure everyone agrees on what a "pure Vanilla experience" really is.
    I think anything that was in the game before BC is fair game. The best version of Vanilla definitely wasn’t 1.12

Depends on what QOL you want. Personally I think they should add in auto loot toggle so you don't have to shift right click every mob. For some people that's going to far. It'll be interesting to see how it ends up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Transmog ruined seeing people's power level and progression from their appearance. Go away.
    ...?

That's not a real thing. It's THEIR character. They should dress them how they want to. Also - if people have progression gear chances are they're going to wear it lol

I take it hard and rough, why would I want to cover it with lubrication? Give me it all natural

I would add a few graveyards every now and then. Wiping in Mara was extremely painfuly, since you had to walk for 8 minutes.

Some QOL will help.

bug fixes, updates to the core game (resolutions multi core support etc).
    Option to use the new models over the old ones, have it opt out by default. So those who want to use new models can turn it on but by default its old models.

integration with the current blizzard friends system too.

No go away

All of the QoL improvements. I prefer to see it as an mmo experience ran alongside the current game that the dedicated team can continue to work on, polish and evolve, keeping in line with what the original experience offered (all the good memories) without all the broken and non-nonsensical things that people go out of their way to write threads about to say how shit it really was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a C e View Post
    Would you like to experience Classic WoW without QoL changes?
    Only QoL changes that were made during vanilla should be considered. For example, rogue poisons not disappearing when zoning is ok (1.11), rogue poisons not having charges is not (TBC).

The thing with QoL changes is that things you might think don't matter when you look at them in isolation might end up having huge unexpected consequences on the overall game. If they're going to do the vanilla effort, it only makes sense to replicate it faithfully, not try to "improve" on it.

Depends how QoL these QoL features are.

I don't want something like the Dungeon Finder implemented..

But I do want to see them separate PvP nerfs from PvE like how they're currently doing. I don't want the unbalanced clusterfuck that was vanilla PvP. And I really don't want my abilities nerfed in PvE for the sake of PvP.

Rofl! Good one!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to play World of Warcraft: Classic not World of Warcraft: Remastered, The majority of people whom have been requesting classic servers for a long time have wanted the original gameplay/balance/feature set that existed in classic not all the 100 cuts of changes and features that have killed classic since.

Changes should consist of: Battle.net integration, Server Infrastructure/backend changes that can't be seen by average player, hardware/client optimizations so it runs better on newer hardware aka more multi-core support, any game-breaking exploits that are discovered and any bugs that cause issues such as server instability/server lag/client crashes that are discovered.
    Most will properly agree with that list these are things that do not change classic and had TBC not launched blizzard would of likely kept doing those things regardless.

If people want a modified classic they can either play retail and cap their level at 60 or MAYBE blizzard long after they've created and launched authentic classic servers they could create a separate set of realms that would have modified experience rates or other QoL features but I don't support this but it would be a better compromise but also would cause an even bigger problem of maintaining multiple versions of the same game.
    Last edited by Zaeyla; 2017-11-06 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    Dude, people who wants changes in an already finished game, STOP, PLEASE, if u want this things, go and play Legion, don't fuck people who want something that already existed in one form.

Stop