Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not to rain on this parade, but Towllie is the same dipshit that said he knew when Legion Beta was launching among other bullshit things. He used to come on here and even say shit like "I heard its launching today!" It was funny af but seriously, believing a word the guy says is like believing half the shit I say, sans this of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Indeed, This fatass has been against Vanilla servers since the beginning, Actively trying to put down anyone who was pushing for them, His input is less than worthless.
    Actually, the only people he has "put down" are people that troll and spam his chat with constant legacy talk, he has been very excited for legacy servers in his stream.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    Look at your location and sig.
    Yep, what about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Not to rain on this parade, but Towllie is the same dipshit that said he knew when Legion Beta was launching among other bullshit things. He used to come on here and even say shit like "I heard its launching today!" It was funny af but seriously, believing a word the guy says is like believing half the shit I say, sans this of course.
    Honestly i'd believe Jaylock more than Towelliee
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Actually, the only people he has "put down" are people that troll and spam his chat with constant legacy talk, he has been very excited for legacy servers in his stream.
    Indeed.

The people most rabid about Towelliee, probs get their opinions from such mentally stable streamers as Kungen.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would not surprise me honestly. I expect there are certain Streamers, PVPers and Raiders who know some things more than the general community, especially one like Towelliee who speaks to them a bit. Don't you remember the hidden forum for PVPers than Braindeadly showed to get feedback? I would expect that, similar to press sites, certain people know more than we do. Towelliee being one of those would be somewhat expected, but maybe people like Cdew, Sco and Slootbag for example?
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Kungen is one of the reasons we have Classic. He's a legend.

Yeah no he really isn't. He made a sham 60 raiding guild on live where he purposely undergeared himself to make raids look hard, he doesn't know what hard content is at all and gets carried through Mythics claiming they are "easy" and is only on the Legacy bandwagon for the views.

As for Towellie people still pay him attention? He's just as bloody bad as Kungen.

Oh yeah forgot we take Youtubers/Streamers word as law round here right?

I'll believe what the devs say which is an authentic Classic experience. Not rumors that some streamer is spreading.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-11-07 at 12:57 AM.

Man, personally I can't wait until prot warriors are the only viable tanks again. /s

Haha, thanks for proving my point.
    All that guy ever did was spawn trolls with horribly warped views on reality. I wonder why...

and nothing of substance was said. "i was told some things and some stuff by some guy".......

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does anyone listen to Towelliee? I mean he does giveaways a lot, but he's not really a good source of information. Or entertainment for that matter. You could go watch a streamer with 5 viewers and get more or less the same experience minus the giveaways you'll never win and the all day drinking.

This is hilarious. For years, the legacy fanboys have hated and shitted on Blizzard for apparently making the wrong decisions in WoW expansions, dumbing down the game etc, etc.

Now all of a sudden you have 100% faith that Blizzard will recreate Classic WoW exactly like it was in 2004.

Make up your damn minds. Towelliee has a point, look at the feedback presented in this subforum already. There are already suggestions on "QoL" improvements.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    He's not salty about that, at all.
    well he says so in the video op linked about keeping all the vanilla streamers out of his section on twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Why does anyone listen to Towelliee? I mean he does giveaways a lot, but he's not really a good source of information. Or entertainment for that matter. You could go watch a streamer with 5 viewers and get more or less the same experience minus the giveaways you'll never win and the all day drinking.
    Because these days if a Youtuber/Streamer says it then it's law basically.....

Think the only Youtuber I even pay attention to nowadays is Crendor. Because he doesn't try to grab views by jumping on a bandwagon. He literally just makes whatever he feels like doing. Be it Orc VS Wild, Hearthstone stuff, Cat content or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by shocktrooprx View Post
    and nothing of substance was said. "i was told some things and some stuff by some guy".......
    His friends brothers uncles sisters boyfriends cousin twice removed told him though, It has to be real
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    This is hilarious. For years, the legacy fanboys have hated and shitted on Blizzard for apparently making the wrong decisions in WoW expansions, dumbing down the game etc, etc.

Now all of a sudden you have 100% faith that Blizzard will recreate Classic WoW exactly like it was in 2004.

Make up your damn minds. Towelliee has a point, look at the feedback presented in this subforum already. There are already suggestions on "QoL" improvements.
    Which hopefully gets bloody ignored.

I'd love to see them recreate Vanilla as is and say "deal with it". Kind of how a few other devs develop content and say "Don't complain if it's too hard because that's the intent".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I'm excited to see the explosion of wow vanilla streamers to start, and then see 95% of them disappear in under a month.
    of course that's just how it works with any game though. people want to cash in on the hot new thing, nobody watches them, they give up.

Towellie absolutely detests classic world of warcraft and everyone who enjoys it so I wouldn't trust much of anything he says on the matter.

Amazing
    5 pages of trolling, and no mod action
    >_>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs