15+ Year Old Account

Does anyone else feel that the BFA location wise is lame ...

First of all I have to say that I do think they are going to make a god expansion gameplay wise ... I do like some of the new features they promised , and I bet they will make the game better.

However , story wise I just don't feel exploring islands in the old world was the best way to go ... In legion they introduced space ships so I just thought it would be better if we explored new worlds, new life and new civilizations. I kinda wanted to baldly go where no troll has gone before ... This would feel way more natural to me.
    Y

I just think they are adding to much stuff on Azeroth map, to the point I can't recognize it any more. And even with spaceships and flying, and constant traveling between Kalindor and Eastern kingdoms we just now found out there are massive islands we never knew about there ... I know this is a game , but I just think that space travel to new worlds would make more sense ...

But we obviously knew that the Broken Isles existed, and we knew that Kultiras/Zandalar existed, we just didn't have a reason to go there.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You want a real easy way to make a lot of people quit WoW for good?

Send us to other planets.

That's kinda the ultimate admission of "We have no ideas anymore."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    The premise of your post is wrong.

We have known about Kul'Tiras, Zandalar, Kezan,... for a long time.
    They just didn't offer enough stategic value for us to go there.

Spaceships? Probably stuck back on Argus. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    But we obviously knew that the Broken Isles existed, and we knew that Kultiras/Zandalar existed, we just didn't have a reason to go there.
    This. And take a seat, because more islands have yet to pop in our map (Kezan, lost isles, tel'abim, dragon isles if canon, Dr. Lapidis or whatever if canon come to mind)

Zandalar and Kul'Tiras look fucking awesome, the fuck you on about? Too much space travel and I'm out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you are right ... I just dont like map changes ... I dont recognise the wold any more. When i think of Azeroth i think of a World map as it was in WotLK ...

PS i do really love Zandalar and all the new troll stuff they announced!

No thanks; this is World of Warcraft not Star Trek. I'm hoping Legion will be the last we hear about space ships and going to other planets.

No I think its pretty tight. Kul Tiras is something people have been asking for and I'm sure there is gonna be some old god shit under the sea and I love all the aztek looking troll shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashud View Post
    Maybe you are right ... I just dont like map changes ... I dont recognise the wold any more. When i think of Azeroth i think of a World map as it was in WotLK ...

PS i do really love Zandalar and all the new troll stuff they announced!
    Zandalar was actually on the vanilla map. It was still there during WotLK as well.

If we go really far back in time Kul Tiras was on a old dev map
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2017-11-07 at 07:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    They were on Vanilla map? I didn't play than ... So I didn't know this . Thanks for the information.