Poll: Will you follow King Anduin?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    If anything, that cinematic really made Alliance and Anduin even more appealing than ever before. I think Anduin might be one of the characters in current wow, with the most potential for very good storywriting, being the son of Varian og having to step up from his fathers legacy and be king, while still being true to his own beliefs.

- - - Updated - - -

You know Arthas is not his father, right?
    Nope, I don't know such thing. Although his weak attitude makes me doubt it. He should become Arthas 2.0, learn how to fight, develop spine and cocky attitude. Purge a city or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Heck yeah I would follow him. He isn't perfect, and from the cinematic he is a young man who is still trying to find his way a bit, still torn between what he thinks he should be and what he is. It's what makes that cinematic from a long time Alliance player so compelling. At the start he is trying to be his father, he wants to be him so bad he can taste it. In that instant of looking around and seeing his soldiers dying he finds himself a bit, he throws the sword down and embraces what he is. In the end he will not be his father, and his soldiers will love him for that and his father would be proud.
    Well said.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Heck yeah I would follow him. He isn't perfect, and from the cinematic he is a young man who is still trying to find his way a bit, still torn between what he thinks he should be and what he is. It's what makes that cinematic from a long time Alliance player so compelling. At the start he is trying to be his father, he wants to be him so bad he can taste it. In that instant of looking around and seeing his soldiers dying he finds himself a bit, he throws the sword down and embraces what he is. In the end he will not be his father, and his soldiers will love him for that and his father would be proud.
    Agreed - I like this direction for Anduin. He's learning who he is as he goes.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Upright trolls, upright orcs? Please, you know who the superior warriors are. For the Horde.