Deleted

No plans for Wrathion in BfA

Why the hell spend alsmost an entire expansion about warning us for the Legion him powering up with Titan power and than let him go for about 2 and probably 3 expansions. I really dont get it.

I know Blizzard changes their minds all the time, but I really dont understand why the story with Wrathion isnt going anywhere.

What do you guys/galls think of this?

P.s. dont go al Wrathduin on this topic since thats not what I wanted to create.

5+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion is the one setting fire to Nordrassil to create the conflict between the Horde and Alliance!

... maybe. Or he might be the one who tells Sylvanas the Old God Corruption is afflicting it and get her to fire the arrow of doom made from a shard of Sargeras's sword into the tree.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Never liked him. It's fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    B-but... Red Shirt Guy spotted him in Stormwind? ARE THEY TRYING TO COVER IT UP? ARE WE SEEING HIGHMOUNTAIN 2.0 ALL OVER AGAIN? WHAT THE CHEESE AND NUTCRACKERS!

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Never liked him. It's fine.
    The fact that you dont like him doenst mean it really stupid that they dont use him anymore. He's not my greatest hero either that doenst make it dumb what they are doing.

Why should there be?

Wrathion was just a whelp who thought he was more important in the grand scheme of things than he actually was! It was a fluke that his actions did end up in the defeat of the Burning Legion but still he is a minnow in the bigger picture!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion being abandoned after Mists is just weird. He was so involved and seemed like he was going to be such a major character. Did some writer at Blizzard just kind of fall out of love with him or what? It's very strange.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    B-but... Red Shirt Guy spotted him in Stormwind? ARE THEY TRYING TO COVER IT UP? ARE WE SEEING HIGHMOUNTAIN 2.0 ALL OVER AGAIN? WHAT THE CHEESE AND NUTCRACKERS!
    Both factions need a black dragon, I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Both factions need a black dragon, I guess.
    But Horde could get Ebonhorn? While Wrathion could be on the Alliance. Uuuurgh.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    But Horde could get Ebonhorn? While Wrathion could be on the Alliance. Uuuurgh.
    Horde WILL get Ebonhorn, so I assume thats why they put Wrathion on Alliance.

Maybe to give incentive to make the Highmountain join the Horde? Because they want to kill Wrathion and he is associated with the Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by piertje View Post
    Why the hell spend alsmost an entire expansion about warning us for the Legion him powering up with Titan power and than let him go for about 2 and probably 3 expansions. I really dont get it.

I know Blizzard changes their minds all the time, but I really dont understand why the story with Wrathion isnt going anywhere.

What do you guys/galls think of this?

P.s. dont go al Wrathduin on this topic since thats not what I wanted to create.
    We know it eventually gonna happen cause hur dur diversity and LGBTQXYSHDAHSD movement need an important figure in every story to be gay.

Deleted
    Wasnt he going to be in legion and they removed him in beta?