Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    remember doing some pvp montage vids with moviemaker They look so bad now
    And mindless self indulgence, that was the other song that was always on pvp videos.

let the bodies hit the floor
    requiem for a dream
    mindless self indulgence
    fraps (free trial)
    240p

the vanilla wow pvp starter pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kongnic11 View Post
    WOOOOW I managed to find a video of me and a random dude I met in SM who shot a video of us doing SM. This is early TBC though (I am the hunter). I met this dude during an SM run, and he made the video, this is just a proof of how the community rly were back then. Holy fuck I am happy
    Nice. My video got all the audio removed due to it all being copyright material so I didn't want to post the link to youtube of BWL with no audio lol

Plus I cant post links anyway >_>

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Wish I had screenshots still from my time back then on US-Mannoroth. But that was many computers ago and never thought to upload anywhere back then or email or transfer somehow.
    Same here, my oldest screenshots are after rerolling to EU-servers in 2008

Played US 2004-2008, multiple computers.

The only look back is to log in inactive US account and see my lvl 70 characters
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-08 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gkai View Post
    Does anyone here still play their same characters from vanilla?
    First character (that I raided with) was a Rogue, quit in something like August 2006 to focus on my Mage.
    The Mage lasted as my main until I quit some time in early Cataclysm. When I quit in Cataclysm, I basically quit raiding.
    When I came back in late MoP I continued as a Priest who became my main until Legion when I rolled Demon Hunter.

Of the characters I play of any frequency, the original Rogue was left at 60 for ages, he became 70 some time in Wrath but he hasn't been touched and is still on my original server.
    I have a Warrior that my brother made when I let him use my account which I took control of and still play as an alt. My Priest still gets a look in now and then, as does my Mage. But currently my play focus is like this, and is the order I tend to level up:

Demon Hunter - Main
    Warrior - Alt 1
    Original Mage - Alt 2
    Priest - Alt 3
    New Rogue - Alt 4
    Shaman - Alt 5

Plus a couple of characters I don't really use often at all.

Don't really know what my main will be in BFA because I'm on hiatus at the moment.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2017-11-08 at 09:25 PM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Me @ 14k hp just before our KT kill. Should have used mind control to get Blessing of Kings.

Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2017-11-08 at 08:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Me @ 14k hp just before our KT kill.

I don't believe thats you

Quote Originally Posted by Kongnic11 View Post
    Ofc defaults are "allowed", but extra action bars with keybindings = not real. I played, though not on max, my older brother had alot of friends over for LAN party. NOT once did I see keybindings, nor from videos I've seen later on.
    I played vanilly up until half way through Naxx40, i used keybinds for about... half my stuff? 1-6, shiftmod+1-5 and f1-f4 (f1 bear form, f2 cat form, f3 travel form, f4 pvp trinket... still remember it to this day) but a TON of stuff were not keybound, Innervate, hibernate, tranquility, combat rez etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I don't believe thats you
    Obviously he's the real Kungen, one of the most famous WoW players of all time, it says so on the internet!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holian View Post
    I played vanilly up until half way through Naxx40, i used keybinds for about... half my stuff? 1-6, shiftmod+1-5 and f1-f4 (f1 bear form, f2 cat form, f3 travel form, f4 pvp trinket... still remember it to this day) but a TON of stuff were not keybound, Innervate, hibernate, tranquility, combat rez etc.
    Keybinding was common in raiding guilds, i remember a lot of guilds asked you for a screenshot of your UI to see if you used keybinds or not. but for 90% of the player base, i bet it was either no keybinds or only using like 1-5. Out of my group of like 20 or so friends that played classic with me, about 3 of us ever used any keybindings, and that was mostly just keys 1-5.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Me @ 14k hp just before our KT kill. Should have used mind control to get Blessing of Kings.

LUL Kungen okay nice one
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

I mean if he actually ended up being Kungen though >.< seems crazy unlikely.

Deleted
    I put together a video with all of my screenshots when i quit playing. The first ~40 mins are the Classic ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    The piracy is strong with this one.
    Not piracy. Retail vanilla WoW did this, extremely often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Not piracy. Retail vanilla WoW did this, extremely often.
    Yeah but that particular screenshot is of a private server :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/xjJ7WW6sZBGv1AKE3

There are 35 PNG screenshots I took during vanilla.
    so you were obsessed with nelf boobs?

- - - Updated - - -

still have my tauren hunter. 13 years old this month.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    so you were obsessed with nelf boobs?

- - - Updated - - -

still have my tauren hunter. 13 years old this month.
    looked at your /played on it recently? :P I looked at my 12yr old hunter recently, kind of depressing :P

My gnomelock was my first character, went Destro at lvl 10 and that's been my main character/spec ever since.

My Nelf Druid was around 40 in Vanilla and is now 90, my Human Rogue is now a Nelf and my Nelf Hunter is now Worgen, both in the 60-70 range.

My Dwarf Warrior was lvl 25 at the end of Vanilla and is currently 102.

man, had some good ones to post but it wont let me post any pictures lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    *screenshot of login screen and Disconnected from server popup*
    Ah I remember that boss. It was OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato Knight View Post
    Ah I remember that boss. It was OP.
    what about getting home from school, really excited to play WoW and then see "place in queue: 2078, estimated wait time 2.5hours"

you wait 2 hours and then your mother tells you turn the computer off because its dinner time. That was always the hardest boss for me.

Field Marshal I Cannot Fap To That's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    My Hunter and my Warrior.