Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorpheus View Post
    You are really wrong here. They working on this xpac before even Legion released. Alpha already out from a few months with beta coming soon. You are mad if you think it will arrive 2019.

Or just another rager post who got ganked, or kicked by his guild
    And who exactly told you that the Alpha is already out? Did I miss an official statement about this? Beta coming soon? The last wing of Antorus LFR will open mid January. Then there will be 7.3.5 PTR testing early next year. And then some time in Q1 or maybe Q2 beta testing will start. Beta is most likely 4-5 months away at this point, if not more.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by RotDog View Post
    I think it's refreshing to go back to an expansion where the theme isn't ONE BIG BAD OF DOOM. They're fun, but it can be overused so fast.
    Agreed! MoP had more of a megaman-style rogue's gallery with faction war as a backdrop, and Legion seems to be heavily focusing on conflicts between the factions and their well-established characters, with external forces as a backdrop. Hope it stays that way, but there's also no telling where the story will go, so I wonder what the final raid will look like, Since Warfronts are also a new type of raiding from the looks of it, I wonder if the larger story arcs will be carried out through those this expansion. It would give us a chance to do PvE "raids" against the opposing faction as the enemy, but without forcing us to kill any main faction leaders like Garrosh at SoO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas Elekmatos View Post
    This so much <(^_^)>
    Thanks for proving my point. Much love <3

Why does this have 10 pages. This guy is either a troll or has no idea what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No. Blizzard released content every 6 months. The illusion that we get content every 3 months is due to the fact that they separated content releases from raid releases and are delaying raids by 3 months. In MoP we got content every 5-6 months as well but they didn't have to separate raids from content patches to create the illusion of more / faster content.
    Content isn't released until you can actually access it. So yes, they did release content about every three months, alternating between raid and world content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love the lull between expansions, it let's me catch up on all the bullshit and get a few achievements and alts done before the next one.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, a doomsayer, contributing nothing but bad vibes.

Stop putting poo in the stew.

In the past the release of 7.3 would also mean Antorus opening the same day, but in legion they are opening raids when it's more convenient for their interests. Yes, time between expansions will probably be the same, but the date to start counting is the release of 7.3.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

You sound very angry opening post guy Maybe wow isn't for you

No. Blizzard released content every 6 months. The illusion that we get content every 3 months is due to the fact that they separated content releases from raid releases and are delaying raids by 3 months. In MoP we got content every 5-6 months as well but they didn't have to separate raids from content patches to create the illusion of more / faster content.

- - - Updated - - -

You put trust in them although they promised and failed to hold up to their promises the last three times? Okay.
    _____

It's so funny to read all these super optimistic posts here. We had this in WoD as well. People saying "They WILL release Legion in Q1 or Q2 2016 because they said they are NEVER EVER going to give us another drought of 12 months or more, they said it and I believe it!" Guess what, they said it and didn't care in the end and we got a 14 months content drought (again). It's just ridiculous how people really think anything will change when Blizzard proved four times that they're unable to achieve it - the average time between last raid -> expansion release has been ~ 12 months. And now it should only be 6, 7 or so? Haha.
    Rather a "super optimist" than a fucking Negative Nancy rewriting "wishes" and "goals" into "promises" just so you can feel extra outraged...

Again, Legion has proven you and your ilk wrong so far with the stream of content delivery, ERGO I'll have faith in Blizzard rather than spend the next 7-8 months bitching incessantly about "broken promises" or such shit.

Also: Look at the history posted earlier. You're desperate for fuel to feed your negativity if you must believe that BfA will break the mold and come out 2019 when it was announced in 2017.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-11-09 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Content isn't released until you can actually access it. So yes, they did release content about every three months, alternating between raid and world content.
    Yeah but it changed nothing in the end. That's the point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Rather a "super optimist" than a fucking Negative Nancy rewriting "wishes" and "goals" into "promises" just so you can feel extra outraged...

Again, Legion has proven you and your ilk wrong so far with the stream of content delivery, ERGO I'll have faith in Blizzard rather than spend the next 7-8 months bitching incessantly about "broken promises" or such shit.
    Again, it has not. Or how did MoP has proven something although content delivery was nearly the same and didn't change anything in the end?

And I am not a negative nancy. I am a realist. The last three expansions they proved they can't do it. That's 4/4 for me and 0/4 for you. But you keep calling me a negative nancy and you are a super optimist? *lol*

Granted, the waiting time between Cataclysm and MoP was just 10 months but WotLK -> Cataclysm was 12. MoP -> WoD 14. WoD -> Legion 14. Average = 12.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-11-09 at 02:16 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

There's no way it won't be out by next blizzcon. That would just be retarded. 8 months is all you need for a beta so if you think it's gonna take them 4 months to get started on that I think you must have not played legion.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Yeah but it changed nothing in the end. That's the point.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, it has not. Or how did MoP has proven something although content delivery was nearly the same and didn't change anything in the end?

And I am not a negative nancy. I am a realist. The last three expansions they proved they can't do it. That's 3/3 for me and 0/3 for you. But you keep calling me a negative nancy and you are a super optimist?
    Bigger team of developers, and Legion's had more content and better pacing than MoP + the fact that we'll be getting patches beyond the final raid tier.

Thanks for showing that you've made it into some competition to sit around and mope about this crap though. If you were a "realist", you'll look at the signs of REALITY as it stands right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    In the past the release of 7.3 would also mean Antorus opening the same day, but in legion they are opening raids when it's more convenient for their interests. Yes, time between expansions will probably be the same, but the date to start counting is the release of 7.3.
    Not when we'll be getting patches beyond 7.3, no.

I'll start "counting" from the confirmed last patch of the expansion.

2018 is likely. But the people that are thinking April, May, June? LuL.

If it's out in 2018, it'll be right at the end. Personally I think it'll delay into early 2019.

Vanilla servers 6 months to a year after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    That's why we're getting six new races and revamped levelling.
    Well we're not getting Zandalari or Dark Irons until BFA launch because we have to go go to kul'tiras and zandalar to get them. The other four maybe we'll get early but I haven't seen anyone on blizz's end say we'll get them before BFA yet, though I would love it if we got them sooner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    I'll bet you were one of those people who thought WoD would be out in June 2014 and Legion will be out spring 2016 hahaha
    From an art perspective, Antorus was done last August when 7.3 went live. So, since, they worked on the new expansion. Even if they need 14 months, that put us in December 2018. So 2019 is a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Well we're not getting Zandalari or Dark Irons until BFA launch because we have to go go to kul'tiras and zandalar to get them. The other four maybe we'll get early but I haven't seen anyone on blizz's end say we'll get them before BFA yet, though I would love it if we got them sooner.
    I think its reasonable for them, or at least the quest chain to unlock them, becoming available with the pre-expansion patch that goes live a few weeks before the official expansion launch.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'm more than happy to have this expansion last till the end of 2018. With order hall pumping out more gold than garrisons, plus all of the mage tower skins that I want to get, I'm more than happy to have a break between relevant content
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Wow. We got a badass over here throwing out insults. Tough cookie. I am scared.
    kys loser. You'll see, Mr. Keyboard warrior.