Thread: Tier 15 solo?

Tier 15 solo?

Maybe this isn't the right place for this, but have any feral druids tried soloing Throne of Thunder for the tokens for transmog at lvl 110?

Soloing Throne of Thunder is easily done with any class or spec. I've ran it in Resto before just to see if i could do it. If you're running it on 10 man, its a cakewalk. on 25 man, the only one that MIGHT be difficult is the construct, but even then, its super easy atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by syandell86 View Post
    Maybe this isn't the right place for this, but have any feral druids tried soloing Throne of Thunder for the tokens for transmog at lvl 110?
    Here is a link with a nice Spreadsheet:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ontent-Soloing

If I as a prot paladin can do it, I dont see any reason why a druid, even if not in guardian spec, couldn't.
    Animus might be a pain, though.

Deleted
    Did it just last id (25 heroic). It's very easy with the exception of Animus. Kill the small constructs soon and don't let them get to close to you or each other. Everything else can be done without thinking. If you want to do Ra-Den and you are not fast enough to kill him before he casts the spell with the two orbs... Kill the correct orb. Can't remember which one it was.

easily as my feral 930+ offspec, on heroic 25m. Dark Animus might be tricky but can change to Guardian just for that boss. Raden Idk but I killed him too fast anyway.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    If I as a prot paladin can do it, I dont see any reason why a druid, even if not in guardian spec, couldn't.
    Animus might be a pain, though.
    Animus is actually very easy, just make sure to stand with your back to the wall. Since it's the amounts of adds constantly attacking you from behind/the sides that kills people mostly, since you can't block attacks from behind.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    For Animus 25 heroic, if you don’t have a ton of dps, you can still do it. Tag the orb, run behind him and let all the adds come to you and blow them up. At about 8-10 seconds in, they will start doing massive damage to you, so save your cooldowns until then and you’re good. The boss will be dead for most classes within 20 seconds, so you really only need to worry about survival those last 5-10 secs.

The only boss in throne of Thunder heroic 25 that will pose a threat is Raden because of how his mechanics work.

Edit: damned phone auto correcting words >.<
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP