Poll: Your new main class in classic?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Defo going Priest, either Undead or Dwarf depending what faction I go.

Deleted
    22% of you guys want to go warrior Oo?

...I'm not sure you understand what it means to go warrior: it's 90% of pain during the leveling, pvping, pveing, and gearing process and so on, and 10% of enjoyment once you have gear AND you have proper healers on your ass.

Mages, rogues, and hunters are MUCH safer options in pve and pvp, and they're quite fun. (hunters are mediocre dpsers, but god do they have tons of utility, and they're great in pvp)
    Last edited by mmoc2fd0c2801e; 2017-11-10 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Druid, even if the class is as useless as it was in classic ). (And Warlock as the the only alt)
    Druids useless? They are great for lvling, dungeons (feral tank might be the best dungeon tank), bgs (esp. fc), world pvp and ofc farming. In raids you're an OK healer, ahve battlerezz, a buff and a ton of utility. Even feral DPS can be decent in raids (ik they were considered useless in vanilla for raiding, but this changed with min-maxing on pservers and people found out that they are actually useful) and you can always offtank in emergencies or for trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluestalya View Post
    22% of you guys want to go warrior Oo?

...I'm not sure you understand what it means to go warrior: it's 90% of pain during the leveling, pvping, pveing, and gearing process and so on, and 10% of enjoyment once you have gear AND you have proper healers on your ass.

Mages, rogues, and hunters are MUCH safer options in pve and pvp, and they're quite fun. (hunters are mediocre dpsers, but god do they have tons of utility, and they're great in pvp)
    Warriors were all the most played class in vanilla and on pservers... people know what they're getting into, but many just love the journey (and that's what vanilla is all about). And they are the only raid tank, great in PVP and one of the best DPS in raids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestalya View Post
    The harder, the better!

Besides, I'm not 15 anymore, so I leave mages, rogues and hunters to others.

Another rogue for nostalgia, amazing sets and swag such as old undead stealth animation.

Mage, seeing as Caster will be the Only way I have a chance to obtain Atiesh, The only Legendary I've never obtained, beside the Black Qiraji battle tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Warrior. No way am I standing in a city for 45+ mins spamming 'LF TANK xxx'
    There will be groupfinder addons befor the thing is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I've been spoiled by addons when it comes to healing, I'll probably go Protection Warrior or some form of DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    and for everyone that is going Prot Warrior- first one to get both bindings of the windseeker WINS.
    Ashkandi from Nef and The untamed Blade from Razorgore for you DPS guys
    I will be honest, I am only choosing warrior for the Corrupted Ashbringer.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

If Classic servers are meant to reproduce Vanilla, then I guess I will do my part and roll my Marks Hunter again to enjoy things as I used to.

Wonder if I will have to go tame the cat from the Badlands again. >.>