Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Red face goodbye to useless pvp woot!!!!!! Dear Gankers, One-Shotters, and Tanks

Dear Gankers, One-Shotters, and Tanks!

Next expansion is going to be just swell. PvP servers are going to disappear and PvP will have to be toggled on. What does this mean for you? You're going to be lumped onto a CRZ shard with like minded gankers, one-shotters, and tanks. And while you're suffering, like players are now in Wpvp because of you, we'll all be laughing and going on with our days. Hey, PvP happened - you toggled it on, not us.

Don't worry though, the community will stand up and fight for you though, right? Nope. Remember every time you tried to derail our posts for change when we got one shot by you? We're going to return the favor 10x over. Enjoy being locked in a purgatory of other toxic players. Eventually you'll get tired of dying and flip off PvP. The pool of players using that feature will get bored and move on, and the game will go on without you. You will not be missed, and your subscription fee will not be missed. A decent person will replace you and the game will be just fine. Because hey, PvE happened stop complaining about it.

With love,
    Last edited by Preston Garvey; 2017-11-10 at 07:45 PM.

Deleted
    "...and PvP will have to be toggled on."

Surely that means you have to toggle it on to partake in pvp, so if you've got it turned off, it'll make sod all difference to you if you don't want to.

mmoc has its share of useless cry threads but this one has to be on the top whine fests i've seen in a while.

obligitory: shows us on the doll where the mean pvper hurt you.

SO does that mean we just turn on pvp to turn in the quest to get the extra rewards then turn it off when we're done? They had to have thought that through...

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post

Next expansion is going to be just swell. PvP servers are going to disappear and PvP will have to be toggled on. What does this mean for you? You're going to be lumped onto a CRZ shard with like minded gankers, one-shotters, and tanks. And while you're suffering, like players are now in Wpvp because of you, we'll all be laughing and going on with our days. Hey, PvP happened - you toggled it on, not us.

Don't worry though, the community will stand up and fight for you though, right? Nope. Remember every time you tried to derail our posts for change when we got one shot by you? We're going to return the favor 10x over. Enjoy being locked in a purgatory of other toxic players. Eventually you'll get tired of dying and flip off PvP. The pool of players using that feature will get bored and move on, and the game will go on without you. You will not be missed, and your subscription fee will not be missed. A decent person will replace you and the game will be just fine. Because hey, PvE happened stop complaining about it.

With love,
    mmm, pve realms?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RayenDark View Post
    SO does that mean we just turn on pvp to turn in the quest to get the extra rewards then turn it off when we're done? They had to have thought that through...
    You will only be able to turn it on or off in capital cities like Orgrimmar/Dalaran. If you're out questing you're stuck with whatever you chose until you return.

Deleted
    For me this was the last nail in the coffin. The last straw.

Goodbye retail forever. Hello Classic servers forever.

Enjoy my salt.

It will probably lock rewards based on your state (pvp on or off) when you completed the quest. Or everything will be WQ style so no more manual turn in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    For me this was the last nail in the coffin. The last straw.

Goodbye retail forever. Hello Classic servers forever.

Enjoy my salt.
    The only advantage about current WPvP system is doing unfair shit to people who don't even fight back.
    So basically everything it does is affecting the game in a negative way.
    Don't see why it feels so bad for you unless you were an annoying player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    The only advantage about current WPvP system is doing unfair shit to people who don't even fight back.
    It's because i have little hope that people will actually turn the PvP On.
    Everything will be just like a PvE server.

I really have little faith people will turn it on.

Deleted
    Can only toggle pvp in either stormwind or orgrimmar, so would be quite inefficent for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    It will probably lock rewards based on your state (pvp on or off) when you completed the quest. Or everything will be WQ style so no more manual turn in.

- - - Updated - - -

Or lets not reward cancerous wPvP.

I thought if it was good people would do it.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

TL;DR: Op isn't smart enough to figure out that if he doesn't flag he won't get killed.

Deleted

Plenty of people interested in PvP, I think there will be a fair deal of players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckypoo View Post
    TL;DR: Op isn't smart enough to figure out that if he doesn't flag he won't get killed.
    I think you got the thread all wrong.

He/She is making fun of world PvP'ers because "we" can no longer kill her ever.

There will be rewards for doing World PvP. People will turn it on. But only as a group, because if you're not in a group you will get killed and camped by groups.
    This may sound like a bad thing to rogue and feral campers with no self respect out there, but this will create a new community, people will form group and fight each other, often around the same time everyday cuz people have habits. World PvP battles will be meaningful instead of meaningless like they are now and everything will be more epic. Because right now every single time someone kills a person who isn't fighting back is a useless battle that should not even exist, so why not put in something that makes all battles worth participating in? Form a group, turn pvp on, and go fight like-minded players who will offer a challenge instead of only hunting for free kills like today.

It sounds like you can only change the setting in sanctuaries (i.e. capital cities)
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Plenty of people interested in PvP, I think there will be a fair deal of players.
    Mark my words and quote me on that.
    "It will be just like a PvE server"

Carebear Blizzard in action.
    This decision only makes me see Blizzard ruining the game the more the years pass.

Classic servers are my home. Retail is ruined (for me). This was the last straw.
    Everything i loved about WoW is in Classic (i hope...if they dont mess this up also)

I simply dont care and i wont whine in the forums ever...as long as i have a home in Classic.

Why is it people roll on a PVP server and then complain about what happens there?

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Or lets not reward cancerous wPvP.

I thought if it was good people would do it.
    Well it can't really be cancerous with the new system, cuz you choose if you want to fight or not.
    Unless you're talking about the current issues with balancing in WPvP, but there's no legendaries in BfA so it can only get better I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post

With love,
    We will gladly enjoy our +% bonus rewards from quests and grind from turining pvp flag on. Actually i like new system more. people like you will get what u deserved. And we will get some sweet +XP and +AP