Poll: Aye or Nay!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i think definitely

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    paladin of what?
    The Loa deities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I think Blizzard seems to have forgotten their existence. Paladins have gotten a wild variety of armors since their release but none are truly thematically fit for Sunwalkers.

Wouldn't mind some armor which is based around a solar theme.
    I find the Heroic version of Firelands Pally Tier was a nice fit for the "Solar" theme.

I love the idea of Zandalari Paladins, using the light of loa or whatever. If it's a thing, I'll definitely roll it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay ofc! There are Zandalari prelates/Freethinkers in lore, and Prelates appears in ToT that use paladin-esque abilities.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Sure, why not. Troll-themed paladin armor could be pretty cool.

Deleted
    paladin of what?
    Oath of the Ancients paladin

Deleted
    No, the only reason Trolls can become Priests, to begin with, is because of their strange loa gods. Lore wise they don't even worship the light but practice their ancient voodoo religion. Troll priests are more akin to the real world "Witch Doctors" within certain tropical cultures.

It would make more sense to implement Dwarfen Demon Hunters or Tauren Rogues than any Troll Paladin.

I say nay. Zandalari will already have a million classes. Aren't trolls able to be all classes except paladin? So zandalari would be able to be all classes?
    Besides, I don't think it fits their theme and lore. Yes I know there are some enemy zandalari npcs that use light, like probably 99% of the races have them.
    With the horde getting 2 new druids, I think it'd be good for the alliance to get something in return. Horde gets to have 4 druid races to 2 druid races in the Alliance, so I think Alliance should get to have 4 paladin races to 2 in the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, why not. I actually really like the idea @Ramz brought forward of Zandalari Pallies being the champions of the Loa.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

You allow zandalari paladins and the blood elf population will decrease.

So yes, give them fucking loadins!

Make the Horde Great Again!
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather see panda paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins shouldn't exist on horde side to begin with tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The Horde has not had another Paladin race since Cataclysm. We're long overdue.

Why Zandalari Paladins should be added?
    • Horde is lacking a new Paladin race.
    • Zandalari Paladins already exist in lore and in game
    • They look cool as hell.
    • We need a savage version of Paladins.
    Freethinker uses mojo which is not holy light.
    Paladin isnt a savage type class.
    Just like taurens, trolls just doesn't fit as a paladin would look so odd.
    Last edited by Crypt; 2017-11-11 at 02:21 PM.

By that logic Gnomes shouldnt be allowed priest as they dont believe in the light? Please there is substantial history already in place of Zandalar (read not just any trolls)Prelates and Freethinkers....which are both synonyms for Paladin, as are Bloodknights and Sunwalkers. Just because they dont worship/honour the light the same boring way the spacegoats and humans do doesn't make it any less real. Aye for Zandalari Paladins.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Only if the Alliance gets a new Druid race. Seriously Blizzard, give me more than ugly chihuahuas and Night Elves!

I would definitely add a 4th paladin to my squad if Zandalari have that option.

10+ Year Old Account
    paladin of what?
    Loa Warriors. They exist in throne of thunder, they're called Prelates.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Only if the Alliance gets a new Druid race. Seriously Blizzard, give me more than ugly chihuahuas and Night Elves!

Wait your turn, we'll get ours when and if it makes sense. The current 3 don't make any sense as Druids. If you're mad, be mad at the choices for Alliance allied races not that they didn't shoe-horn one of them into a Druid.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes it would make sense with the Prelates in ToT.

More allied races will certainly come during BfA I have no doubts alliance gets another Druid in a content patch after 8.0.

My far-fetched theory is BfA will end with 6 allied races per faction.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-11 at 03:27 PM.

paladin of what?
    Lore-wise are called Prelates (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zandalari_Prelate). It's implied that they get their powers from the Loa, like the troll priests.
    It's the same with almost all of them in-game.
    Draenei priests and Exarchs get their powers from the Naaru.
    Blood Knights get their powers from the Sunwell (they used a captive Naaru before the Well was restored). I dont remeber if the BE priests did it to, but it seems logical.
    Tauren priests and Sun-Walkers get their powers from their Sun-god An'she.
    Night Elf priests get them from Elune.
    Gnome priests use the Light like it was another type of arcane magic, just like a tool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I say nay. Zandalari will already have a million classes. Aren't trolls able to be all classes except paladin? So zandalari would be able to be all classes?
    Besides, I don't think it fits their theme and lore. Yes I know there are some enemy zandalari npcs that use light, like probably 99% of the races have them.
    With the horde getting 2 new druids, I think it'd be good for the alliance to get something in return. Horde gets to have 4 druid races to 2 druid races in the Alliance, so I think Alliance should get to have 4 paladin races to 2 in the horde.
    Zandalari can't be DKs nor DH. I don't think they'll be monks neither, and i doubt about warlock.

If Sunwalkers get an excuse for being Paladins (even though lorewise they are more akin to Sun Druids), then Prelates should be able to aswell. I would not race change my Blood Elf paladin (my plate Zandalari will be a warrior), but I agree that it's time for the Horde to get another paladin race.