Poll: Should Mimiron’s Head drop 100% in Timewalking?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No. Timewalking shouldn't change the ability to obtain rare mounts, especially since Timewalking isn't in any way as difficult as the original raid. While they may be enabling hard modes for Ulduar bosses, they were still easier than Black Temple was when it was the current raid tier in BC. Yet Black Temple Timewalking is a joke.
    Cooler Master H500P Mesh | i7 8700K@5GHz | CLC 280 | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR4@3000MHz | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 | Samsung EVO 960 500GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | WD Black 3TB | AOC G2460PF 144Hz

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I seriously doubt 0 light yogg would be a part of the timewalking raid anyway.

I'm also not sure where you think they announced hard modes would return. I haven't seen anything like that.
    I could see them turning hard modes off, but I'm not sure exactly what they'd do.

Here's a bunch of ideas though.

Flame Lev - there's just no lore keeper to speak to
    XT - the heart either can't drop below 1hp, or just doesn't trigger hard mode if it does die.
    Council of Iron - forced kill order by sticking the others at 1 hp and being unable to die, similar to the deal with Blood Princes.
    Hodir - hard mode isn't actually a different fight, so no problem.
    Thorim - Sif doesn't join even if you beat the timer.
    Freya - the ancients are already gone.
    Mimiron - the button is broken. Bonus points if they include an interactable button and some dialogue about it being broken.
    Vezax - the animus doesn't spawn.
    Yogg - the keepers automatically aid you.

It would not surprise me at all if a bunch of hard modes were turned off even if it's not all of them, or if they were nerfed so much that they're not really hard modes at all. If they were proper hard modes then they'd need proper progression, and that's not the point of timewalking.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2017-11-12 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    No because then everyone would want to do Yogg+0. That would fail because:

1. Someone trolls raid and talks to one of NPCs and raid disbands.
    2. Nobody remembers tactics for it. It would be wipe fest and eventual disband.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    How about a FOS if you already have Mimrons Head... perhaps a mount associated to that.

Same logic as the Warglaives
    I was thinking one of those for those with the legendary healer hammer, like we have with the glaives. Have hammer FoS, get the ability to mog into it.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas Hawkstrider can drop in timewalking Terrace so I see it as possible.
    But then again you'd have to specify you are going for 0 lights, and people would just rather solo it with 2 alts instead of trudging in it like it's current content.
    I'd be against it.

How about a FOS if you already have Mimrons Head... perhaps a mount associated to that.

This seems reasonable. I dunno what the reward would be, possibly a transmo if the glaives are up to the comparison (maybe a recolor of some Ulduar weapon that was never released?). I'd second this.

Please no. We need to have at least some cool looking rare mounts left in the game.

Absolutely not, you just want a handout.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account

You already have a mount that would be associated with that...Mimiron's Head. Why get a new mount for a FoS dealing with having already received the mount?
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

No. Also, fuck the horde.
    Alt-reich/Trumpism is a disease and it needs to be purged from the world.

No...just no.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

The TW hardmodes will not actually be hard. Therefore, no, Mim's Head should not be a guaranteed drop.

NoNoNoNoNoNoNonO

Oh wait wrong Boss.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Are hardmodes confirmed? Just like in the old days. All of the fire?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

TW are absolutely not tuned like raids were when they were current.
    So no.

No, BUT...

They should make Herald of the Titans obtainable. You get put to level 80 and below the ilvl required.

Only if it's tuned like it was as current content. Doing it today on easy mode should not guarantee us best rewards.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I could agree with a slight % more chance like 2 or 3% maybe, but no lol not 100%.

Deleted
    Hahaha, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope not sucks for people doing ulduar 100+ ids straight to farm it

No, even if they don't tweek numbers at all there's a major issue here. Everyone knows the raid at this point. There will be little to no learning curve on this. They would be almost giving it away if they let it be 100%. I think it should drop, but at the same chance that it always has.