Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    The wow teams plan is to try and release bfa before the end of 2018, so we can safely assume that they target November or December 2017 which makes antorus a 12 month long raid.
    The interview says "in 2018" not "in the end of 2018". Seems like mmo-champ is making more on more mistakes on listening to those interviews, its not the first time since blizzcon.

Besides just because it took BfA to release 12 months it doesn't mean Antorus is supposed to be raided for that time. They are going to release 8.0 2-3 months before BfA and after that no one expects anyone to raid Antorus seriously.
    Last edited by Corroc; 2017-11-12 at 06:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you only raid it's likely to be a while before you see anything new.

If you do things like follow story lines, quests and such there's likely to be some stuff of a minor nature that will start leading in to what's next.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    We’ve got some void elf and silithus shit (With a BG) coming. And the levelling bandaid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    The interview says "in 2018" not "in the end of 2018".
    I was all set to quote the MMO-C summary back to you but....

You're right. MMO-C misquoting that has caused a lot of drama here but they clearly say "In 2018" and NOT "by the end of 2018". @chaud - you should fix that IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    The interview says "in 2018" not "in the end of 2018". Seems like mmo-champ is making more on more mistakes on listening to those interviews, its not the first time since blizzcon.

Besides just because it took BfA to release 12 months it doesn't mean Antorus is supposed to be raided for that time. They are going to release 8.0 2-3 months before BfA and after that no one expects anyone to raid Antorus seriously.
    That's good to know that its just mmo-c's horrible reporting and not the actual words used by the devs.

But even if they give us another content patch before bfa I won't hold my breath. Broken shore and Argus are considered huge patches but realistically had barely any content. Without the time gating the amount of content outside of WQs would last a few hours at best =(

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    I'm asking because otherwise we will have a 12 month content drought until the next expansion.

I think Blizzard might have been better off, to have extended each of the patches by 2-3 weeks, and we would have had a considerably shorter content drought, here's hoping we actually see a 7.4
    They have said, that it is going to be the last major tier patch, but they have not confirmed that Argus is gonna be the last patch with a big amount of content.

Ion Watcher have poked at, that we might see a small raid like ToV come after Argus, but that is only if they need to fill out space between Argus and the new expansion.

No matter what, 7.3.5 is a patch with alot of interesting updates to the game. I would not be surprised if we can keep ourselfs busy undtil BFA with the content delivered at 7.3.5, but lets see. It all depends on if we get BFA next summer or by the ned of next year.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    A new 5 man dungeon, a small 1-3 boss raid, new micro holidays, a new real holiday, the artifact sendoff in class specific scenarios - who knows? It may not be raiding content, but I am pretty sure 7.3.5 wil, bring at least a few things to the table.
    I would not hold my breath on any of these things happening at all because we might find out about the death of a WoW player who held their breath waiting for content that was never released lol. After the things that happened with Black Temple then the release of Sunwell, Blizzard has said they will never do that sort of thing again. They will not release new dungeons or raids "just because" or because there's a significant amount of time between the release of the last raid of the expansion and the release of the next expansion. Look at Siege of Org for a perfect example. How long did we raid that crap and how many people quit because of how long we raided that crap?