Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Same with you and alt-righters. Ironic really, coming from you.
    You call everyone alt-right. xD I would meet him if he was here.

Same with you and alt-righters. Ironic really, coming from you.
    You don't know what alt-right is, so can you just shut up?

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    I call alt-righters alt-righters. Don't want to be called one? Don't act or post like one.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I call alt-righters alt-righters. Don't want to be called one? Don't act or post like one.
    No, you don't. You call people alt-right even though they support centre-left, centrist or centre-right parties or candidates.

You called me alt-right even though I support https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_of_Korea and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Jae-in

Should tell people just how accurately you use the term.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-11-13 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, you don't. You call people alt-right even though they support centre-left, centrist or centre-right parties or candidates.

You called me alt-right even though I support https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_of_Korea and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Jae-in

Should tell people just how accurately you use the term.
    He's a broken record, he just says the same thing. I'm a European, I just live in the US. I support things like nationalized healthcare when they're done right. I argue with American conservatives as much as I argue with American lefties, just on different issues. I just happen to be socially conservative/traditional, But for P.O.S. that's enough to be alt-right.

I think he's afraid the alt-right is hiding under his bed.

- - - Updated - - -

I've only been to SE Asia once, back in 2005. If I could go again, Vietnam would probably be my choice, along with the coast of Cambodia. I hate humidity, is there a season where the humidity goes down? I went to Thailand back then, in June, and it was miserably humid in Bangkok. I always try to keep a list of the best times of year to visit various places to make sure the weather is accommodating as can be.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2017-11-13 at 09:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You’ve previously called me alt-right, I’m a One Nation Tory. One Nation Tories are on the mainstream centre right and have been established for 150 years.

The other day you called a Corbyn supporter alt-right. Corbyn supporters are left wingers, ranging from centre left to far left.

Your definition of alt-right includes those who aren’t ‘alt’ and those who aren’t even on the right. Has it ever occurred to you that your definition might be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I've only been to SE Asia once, back in 2005. If I could go again, Vietnam would probably be my choice, along with the coast of Cambodia. I hate humidity, is there a season where the humidity goes down? I went to Thailand back then, in June, and it was miserably humid in Bangkok. I always try to keep a list of the best times of year to visit various places to make sure the weather is accommodating as can be.
    Depends where you want to go. Where did you want to visit?

Usually when I visit a new country I'll hit up the capital or other major hubs first. Get the lay of the land, so probably Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. Usually look for good restaurants, skylines to photograph at night, museums, and other fun things like festivals. Not huge in the nightclub scene, but a good bar that serves decent liquor is always worth noting.

One thing I noticed in Thailand. I got stares from folks when I left Bangkok and went up to the border with Laos. I'm 194cm tall and a big dude, was a pretty avid, but amateur, weightlifter/gymbro when I went to Thailand. So I felt like a bull in a china shop sometimes. Some places were cramped and small. And the locals pointed and stared. And I didn't care much for tuk-tuks, so I'd probably just rent a car.

Also, how are the hotel options in either city? I generally prefer to stay in nicer hotels. Not really into the whole live-out-of-a-backpack-and-hostel type tourism. I like nice, comfortable hotels. I know both cities are big, modern cities, so I'm sure there will be plenty of options though.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2017-11-13 at 09:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You’ve previously called me alt-right, I’m a One Nation Tory. One Nation Tories are on the mainstream centre right and have been established for 150 years.

The other day you called a Corbyn supporter alt-right. Corbyn supporters are left wingers, ranging from centre left to far left.

Your definition of alt-right includes those who aren’t ‘alt’ and those who aren’t even on the right. Has it ever occurred to you that your definition might be wrong?
    Internet 101 for emotionally unstable. Everyone I dont agree with is a Nazi / Alt Righter

I'd like to see a Scandinavian MMo champion meet up.. In Denmark for the cheap booze ofc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    I'd like to see a Scandinavian MMo champion meet up.. In Denmark for the cheap booze ofc.
    Good luck getting any Swede to join in that case.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-11-13 at 09:23 PM.

How about a western North America meetup? I know it's a pretty big area, but I'm sure there are plenty of users from West (Best) Canada and the western US.

Wait, TennisFace and EndUs are both in Ontario, right? So we'd be safe from them.

Usually when I visit a new country I'll hit up the capital or other major hubs first. Get the lay of the land, so probably Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. Usually look for good restaurants, skylines to photograph at night, museums, and other fun things like festivals. Not huge in the nightclub scene, but a good bar that serves decent liquor is always worth noting.
    If you don't like humidity and heat so if you go in December, January or February then it's not so warm in Hanoi so humidity and heat won't bother you. Here it's warm all year but it's less humid in those months. Da Nang is very nice to visit in February.

If you go in February there is Tết since you like festivals. xD

One thing I noticed in Thailand. I got stares from folks when I left Bangkok and went up to the border with Laos. I'm 194cm tall and a big dude, was a pretty avid, but amateur, weightlifter/gymbro when I went to Thailand. So I felt like a bull in a china shop sometimes. Some places were cramped and small. And the locals pointed and stared. And I didn't care much for tuk-tuks, so I'd probably just rent a car.
    Will have similar experience here.

Also, how are the hotel options in either city? I generally prefer to stay in nicer hotels. Not really into the whole live-out-of-a-backpack-and-hostel type tourism. I like nice, comfortable hotels. I know both cities are big, modern cities, so I'm sure there will be plenty of options though.
    They are good here, I don't know about Hanoi personally the furthest I have been north is Da Nang.

How tf did a thread about Asian meet-up turn into alt-right discussion? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to go to Thailand you should go in December - March

Heat comes in April, late spring and summer are the worst seasons for people who can't handle heat and humidity. There's other countries you may want to visit during that period

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Because people come here to shit on each other, not be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Because people come here to shit on each other, not be friends.
    I mean, sure, but... Ugh

- - - Updated - - -

Heat comes in April, late spring and summer are the worst seasons for people who can't handle heat and humidity. There's other countries you may want to visit during that period
    I thought I could handle the heat when I went. In Greece we can get up pretty high in the summer in Attica and the islands. Last time I was there it was almost 45 degrees in Athens. But the humidity in Thailand made it feel so much worse.

I thought I could handle the heat when I went. In Greece we can get up pretty high in the summer in Attica and the islands. Last time I was there it was almost 45 degrees in Athens. But the humidity in Thailand made it feel so much worse.
    Heh, I don't think it's that bad, I don't even use AC at home >_>

- - - Updated - - -

He likes to go into threads and say something about alt-right and then as soon as someone says something back he leaves. xD

He likes to go into threads and say something about alt-right and then as soon as someone says something back he leaves. xD
    Better than that, he reported me for using his own name, pos. I don't know how that got an infraction, but it did XD

If I visit, will you be my local tour guide? Maybe provide other services for some pay?