Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    People liked being around Hitler too
    Haha No they didn't he fucked his niece who definitely didn't like being around that sick fuck, so much so she fucking killed herself. Everyone else besides that one special nut job hated him too. Most of his closest Generals had to be drunk or pretty fucked up themselves to be around him.

And the Generals that actually knew what they were doing or anybody else of any measure, thought he was an idiot too.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Lots of uncomfortable people in emergency rooms at any given time and they are not being evil. I think you mean remove "hope" and you will see real people?
    Nope I meant comfort. Being in the hospital is comfort, they are on the path to be healed. One can find hope in a comfortless place. Hope GIVES comfort.

"Nine meals from anarchy."
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    By every measurable form, yes. Yes I am.
    I will vouch for this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm obviously a terrible human
    Yes, Yes you are that is why you are a Dragon. Which is worse.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

For the most part, yeah, I'd say so.

Obviously not with everyone if someone annoys me but I've been told by friends that I'm a very nice guy and I shouldn't change that.

So I'll trust they know what they're talking about. :P

I am pleasant to strangers and idiot towards drunks. You decide
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    I am pleasant to strangers and idiot towards drunks. You decide
    I think for the most part that people on this forum are nice people, probably the reason I stuck around here this long.

Most of the time.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-11-14 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    For the most part..I am. I have no haters in my life, people like being around me.
    I'm the fucking best!

We all think we are. I'm strongly empathetic and have a strong personal sense of justice and honesty rooted in tempering my emotions with logic. I care deeply about others and always want to help them when something's wrong.

I'm also egotistical at times, jump to conclusions too early, and can be extremely vengeful to people who have slighted me. If you're around me and are wrong about something, expect to be told it, even if you don't want to be. That is, unfortunately, rooted inextricably in the empathy. "Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you" is overly simplified nonsense as seemingly no one else wants to be told they're wrong so that they can work towards self-improvement and a more accurate worldview.

Both my logic and emotions predispose me to act like a complete asshole without realizing it, and it takes dedicated effort every day to not come off that way. Heck, the reason why you always see me with a pony or other cutesy avatar is so that before I make any post on the internet I see that and smile, calming that overly self-righteous nerdrage back down to manageable levels.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-11-15 at 12:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Nobody in the first world is capable of being a good person when the possible reasons for them thinking they're good people are founded on ignorance of their position in the world or deeply embedded fascist ideologies

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    No. I am a terrible person and should be removed from society.
    Well you're honest, that's a plus in my book!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    better than most

10+ Year Old Account
    haha

no

i mean i guess it depends on how you look at it tho

The really bad people wouldn't be posting on a forum here.
    Sure, we get the ocassional a-hole, but that can describe me...and most people, at certain times. (If I haven't had my morning cup of coffee, I'm a grouchy s.o.b.)

It never fails to amuse me when some kid tries to tell me how "bad" s/he is.

That's for other people to decide. I've found that people going around saying "I'm a good person!" are people I don't particularly like being around. It's the same with girls that say "I'm classy" or "I can't stand drama".

I'm super selfish, I'm unlikely to help another person without gaining anything in return (stuff like charities etc). So I guess that's pretty bad.
    But I won't go out of my way to hurt another person either. Guess I'm neutral.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good is a point of View. What is good for the Cat is chaos to the Mouse.

I try to keep my karmic balance slightly on the plus side, but not too much.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?