Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Considering they weren't trained by Illidian... And it wouldn't make sense for them to be able to after Legion since Demons are no longer a threat to warrant training others.
    Yeah Demons are just gonna completely 100% disappear after this. Even if 90% of the Legions army was killed I'm sure that demons would continue to show up as a threat. Also, seals don't hold forever. Nothing says they couldn't regain their full power if not more given time.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Rubbish. Death does not reverse the curse at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Two actually, though the second one is just a mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Pandaren have wandered Azeroth for the past 10.000 years, just like Chen and Lili. It would be damn odd if at least one wasn't around (which there s btw).

- - - Updated - - -

... They added gnome hunters in Legion...
    Blizzard has stated before that the player character is, lore wise, coming from a specific branch/ faction of whatever race they are from. All player trolls are Darkspear trolls, all humans are Stormwind humans, all Worgen are from Gilneas, all Goblins are from Kezan, all Demon hunters are Demon Hunters trained by Illidan before the fall of the Black Temple, all Death Knights are hero's that fell during the campaign of the scourge, etc...

Just because you see a Pandaren or whatever [insert race here] out in the world does not mean it comes from the area the player character is from.

That said, that doesn't mean that at some point in the future Blizzard couldn't revise it to now allow races to be new classes by updating the training part. As others have stated, the Demon Hunter class hall still exists and has plenty of people there capable of training new Demon Hunters. Same with the Death Knight class hall, with the rise of the new four horseman, a new breed of Death Knights could be created and trained.

However, until the update occurs we're stuck with the current paradigm. I also don't see a point in new Demon Hunters since the Legion threat is essentially thwarted. Death Knights though, at this point I don't see any reason why all races can't be Death Knights given that in the past expansion we saw all races fighting the Legion and therefore have dead heroes of every race able to be raised into Death Knighthood.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Because we ran into them all over the place before MoP...
    Wandering pandaren are not the same as Resident pandaren for Christ sake... Logic please

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Blizzard has stated before that the player character is, lore wise, coming from a specific branch/ faction of whatever race they are from. All player trolls are Darkspear trolls, all humans are Stormwind humans, all Worgen are from Gilneas, all Goblins are from Kezan, all Demon hunters are Demon Hunters trained by Illidan before the fall of the Black Temple, all Death Knights are hero's that fell during the campaign of the scourge, etc...

Just because you see a Pandaren or whatever [insert race here] out in the world does not mean it comes from the area the player character is from.

That said, that doesn't mean that at some point in the future Blizzard couldn't revise it to now allow races to be new classes by updating the training part. As others have stated, the Demon Hunter class hall still exists and has plenty of people there capable of training new Demon Hunters. Same with the Death Knight class hall, with the rise of the new four horseman, a new breed of Death Knights could be created and trained.

However, until the update occurs we're stuck with the current paradigm. I also don't see a point in new Demon Hunters since the Legion threat is essentially thwarted. Death Knights though, at this point I don't see any reason why all races can't be Death Knights given that in the past expansion we saw all races fighting the Legion and therefore have dead heroes of every race able to be raised into Death Knighthood.
    Except goblin dks Who are Steamwheedle Cartel goblins and not bilgewater, and worgen dks Who are former Wolf cult members and not Gilnean....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Wandering pandaren are not the same as Resident pandaren for Christ sake... Logic please

- - - Updated - - -

Except goblin dks Who are Steamwheedle Cartel goblins and not bilgewater, and worgen dks Who are former Wolf cult members and not Gilnean....
    Good points.

Here's a link that goes over the lore of the Worgen and Goblin DK's.

https://www.engadget.com/2010/11/07/...death-knights/

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    You know... It's not Illidan training my demon hunter soldiers at the order hall, it's some random NPC whose name I don't even care enough about to remember
    they arent training they are working out yo. all the illidari were trained by illidan.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Logic?

We've only ever really seen or heard of the Stormstouts...and you make it sound like there are Pandaren tourists all over Azeroth even before the mists withdrew.

Void Elves only even existing AFTER legion means the player character could have gone through all of illidans teachings/starting zone/legion while being a blood elf and THEN convert. Nightborne, although a lot harder to justify in terms of lore timeline is still certainly a possiblity but only if they break the mould and have these race's demon hunters start at level 20 like the other classes. Ofc neither of these races could logically do the DH starting experience without some kind of "memory viewing experience" or for only Void elves specifically to go through the memory thing and nightborne to have a different starting experience. I.E, becoming a Felborne in suramar, ditching it and hunting demons instead, then captured by the wardens on your final mission and taken to the vault so you can start with the other DH's. But blizzard will never put in that kind of effort for continuities sake (just look at the old world which they should make 1-85 and they COULD they just cant be bothered, or why nightborne monks are a thing...).

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    they arent training they are working out yo. all the illidari were trained by illidan.
    Fair enough, I suppose.

Deleted
    I sincerely wisch they add at least one race for dh in each Alliance and Horde, that is not elfs. Blizz controls the Lore, they can very well change it like they did for Tauren paladins and others. Everything in WoW is supposed to have choice, alternatives, but dh isn't?!

Seems unlikely but would be very cool.