Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Holy shit we have had set bonuses since tier 0, damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie of Medivh View Post
    Why? Why should people get more just because they have some organizational skills? I'd rather have 5 friends I know I can rely on to have fun then 15 people where I dislike dealing with half of them.
    It's an MMO m8 don't know how you missed that one but it is. Raids are the most dangerous places in the game, they should be the most rewarding.

Why? Why should people get more just because they have some organizational skills? I'd rather have 5 friends I know I can rely on to have fun then 15 people where I dislike dealing with half of them.
    You must have really bad raid teams then, cause we're invested in all of our raiders. Thing is, if its more lucrative to spend less time doing M+ and getting the same rewards, more and more people move to that and it gets harder and harder to get enough people together to raid. The day raiding dies is the end of wow for me, wow without raiding isn't wow.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    because it has more mechanics, and requires more personal dealing even if you average it out to 20 ppl. and most importantly, cannot be spammed 24/7

15+ Year Old Account
    Sucks for transmog. 4 armor sets per raid (1 per armor class) instead of 12 (1 per class) is gonna suck. No more mixing/matching, aside from different colours from different difficulties..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love it, Blizzard are trying something different and people are going ape shit over it.. We have yet to see what they do with this for all we know it could be a great thing..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Gotta love it, Blizzard are trying something different and people are going ape shit over it.. We have yet to see what they do with this for all we know it could be a great thing..
    Let me repeat this ad nauseum: If we do not put our opinions out there from the get go, and we wait until Alpha/Beta/Launch, it'll be to late and we'll be stuck with whatever shitty system they contrive.

They can still get rid of tier and appease the masses, but they decided to release the gun half cocked.

Im happy with the change. Been saying for months that TF and tier sets are incompatible for a few reasons, same with current relics and trinkets. Wearing a 915, 920 and 935 tier piece over 2 935s with sockets, and a 950 piece. wearing a 925 trinket over a 940 one, and using a 920 relic over a 930 one. Im ok with 5 ilvs of wiggle room, but anything 10 ilvks or more higher should be an upgrade.

edit: Also, I like TF more than I like tier set bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Sucks for transmog. 4 armor sets per raid (1 per armor class) instead of 12 (1 per class) is gonna suck. No more mixing/matching, aside from different colours from different difficulties..
    that's a faulty assumption, that would imply we'd only get one option for every slot, which has never should never and will never be the case.

it'll probably still have 2-3 different looks. unless they literally print the same skin on 2-3 differently statted items

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It's an MMO m8 don't know how you missed that one but it is. Raids are the most dangerous places in the game, they should be the most rewarding.

to be fair, mythic+ has the potential to be more dangerous than raids since it literally scales infinitely.

a raid is as difficult as it is. mythic+'s dificulty stops at "literally impossible"
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-11-15 at 03:12 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If they start just making one set per Armor type in raids I’m going to be disappointed.

This is also fix for the top guilds who do split runs. No point doing them for set items now. They will still do them for higher item level ofc.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Let me repeat this ad nauseum: If we do not put our opinions out there from the get go, and we wait until Alpha/Beta/Launch, it'll be to late and we'll be stuck with whatever shitty system they contrive.

They can still get rid of tier and appease the masses, but they decided to release the gun half cocked.
    Who gives a crap, this just goes to show that the community does not want Blizzard to try something different, and shows that the community are deathly afraid of change nothing more nothing less..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Who gives a crap, this just goes to show that the community does not want Blizzard to try something different, and shows that the community are deathly afraid of change nothing more nothing less..
    So we're not allowed to voice our opinion of what we feel, at this point, is a shitty change because they need to change just to change? Change for change sake isn't good change.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we're not allowed to voice our opinion of what we feel, at this point, is a shitty change because they need to change just to change? Change for change sake isn't good change.
    That isn't the reason they're doing it. Voice your opinion but don't act "RAWR RAIDING IS DEAD AND SUCH" or "I'M UNSUBBING FUCK BLIZZARD MAN" kind of thoughts.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bout fking time. Everytime they released a new tier bonus some classes gets majorly shafted... And having to change your talent choices to fit into the Tier bonuses suck major ass. They should focus more on making talents more balanced.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    If they start just making one set per Armor type in raids I’m going to be disappointed.
    That's really the ONLY thing that seems like worth worrying about here.

Set bonuses can DIAF, seriously they can. The mechanical interest can be handled better by other systems, including Azerite armour.

But if they're just doing this so that they can do 25% as much art, then er, fuck those guys.

If, on the other hand, they're still doing 12 "looks" (or even 8), and you can collect those and wear all of them, instead of being essentially limited to one (and maybe an off-colour of the others - or not), then that would be pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit idea not happy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That isn't the reason they're doing it.
    They're doing it for a "suddenly important" reason without thinking of the long term consequences, or even worse, they know the consequences and just don't give a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're doing it for a "suddenly important" reason without thinking of the long term consequences, or even worse, they know the consequences and just don't give a damn.
    Or they just disagree, they said their reasoning. You don't have to agree with it but don't act like there is no reasoning but thanks for cutting off the rest of my post.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Not a fan of the set bonuses, sucks when you don't have them and once you get them you're stuck with upgrades in your bag to keep them.