Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Yeah it never happens that people just start kissing.
    People in relationships sure, strangers no...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he stopped when the guy said no.

cosby, allegedly, didn't.
    To be fair, he slipped something into his drink and then undressed and fondled him while he was unconscious. Yeah he stopped when the guy said no, because he woke up and was finally able to say no. He didn't mind molesting him while he was asleep. The guy is just as bad as Cosby.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Yes I have.
    So you met somebody, you got to talking, you were sitting down, he was holding your hand, looking you deep in the eyes, and then he made his move, moved in close... and you punched him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    People in relationships sure, strangers no...
    Have you never been to a club?

So you met somebody, you got to talking, you were sitting down, he was holding your hand, looking you deep in the eyes, and then he made his move, moved in close... and you punched him?
    No, I was drinking with friends and he come up and start flirting and then kissed me after 2 minutes of talking and I punched him in the face.

Deleted
    Have you never been to a club?
    Yes, have you? Generally people engage in some conversation beforehand, snogging randomers without warning is a guranteed way to get slapped, punched or having a drink thrown over you

Deleted
    No, I was drinking with friends and he come up and start flirting and then kissed me after 2 minutes of talking and I punched him in the face.
    You could have just turned your head away. What you did was assault. He should've gone to the police.

You could have just turned your head away. What you did was assault. He should've gone to the police.
    Like they would care if he complains about being punched in the face after kissing someone who didn't want to. xD

Deleted
    Yes, have you? Generally people engage in some conversation beforehand, snogging randomers without warning is a guranteed way to get slapped, punched or having a drink thrown over you
    Yeah sometimes. Sometimes not. Jesus.

- - - Updated - - -

Like they would care if he complains about being punched in the face after kissing someone who didn't want to. xD
    Go ahead and keep assaulting people. Make use of your privilege.

Go ahead and keep assaulting people. Make use of your privilege.
    Don't kiss people if you don't know if they are okay with it if you don't want to risk that. xD

Deleted
    Yeah sometimes. Sometimes not. Jesus.
    This is why you're single and can't get sex without paying... You don't understand basic social etiquette

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    But all the others don't because you don't like them?

This is exactly what the issue is, we crucify people because someone said he/she/it did something 40 years ago without a shed of evidence.
    George is the on on the forefront crucifying people and hes ok with that.
    But now it is happening to him and its just a "he said/she said" thing?
    No, he should be held to the same standards, his shows cancelled and his career ruined because thats how we do things these days.
    Nah, im pretty consistent.

Most of those accused get the benefit of the doubt unless they do something that implies guilt.

Deleted
    Don't kiss people if you don't know if they are okay with it if you don't want to risk that. xD
    Nobody ever knows if the person you are about to kiss actually wants it. You don't ask beforehand. That's not romantic. You lean in to kiss and watch their reaction. Non-retarded people will simply pull away. Then you smile and continue the interaction and try again later.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why you're single and can't get sex without paying... You don't understand basic social etiquette
    You don't understand attraction.

How was he much less rapey? He did the exact same thing lol

- - - Updated - - -

There's nothing wrong with kissing people. What do you think people should do, ask for permission of a kiss? That's a guaranteed way to get friendzoned.
    From another thread
    Yeah talking to women in real life is creepy. Now go back to harassing them on Twitter.
    Fuck outta here C-creepy-o.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    From another thread

Fuck outta here C-creepy-o.
    And your point is? That talking to women in real life is creepy? What has happened to the world. Is that just because you are so scared of women that you would never do it?

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    You forgot the part where we've skipped out on things like evidence, due process, innocent until proven guilty.... and just blindly believe anyone who says they're a victim now.
    You do know that there is a difference in "Court of public opinion" and "Court of Law" ?

Nobody ever knows if the person you are about to kiss actually wants it. You don't ask beforehand. That's not romantic. You lean in to kiss and watch their reaction. Non-retarded people will simply pull away. Then you smile and continue the interaction and try again later.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an idea, don't kiss people without making sure they are okay to kiss if you don't want to risk a slap or punch.

Deleted
    I have an idea, don't kiss people without making sure they are okay to kiss if you don't want to risk a slap or punch.
    Terrible idea. Should I write them a note first? "Do you want to kiss me? Yes? No? Maybe?" Are we in 3rd grade? Where do you live? Oh something Asian. Figures.

Whether he did it or not, this will tarnish his reputation, barring him from the role he's had in social development work. He can no longer give speeches for LGBT or ethnic minorities, because if he was to do that, all the crowd would see is a molester. I wonder if this will ever stop and what's left by then. Or what the next trending misconduct will be. I mean, the guy here admitted to drunk driving, which I think is worse than what Takei allegedly did.

Terrible idea. Should I write them a note first? "Do you want to kiss me? Yes? No? Maybe?" Are we in 3rd grade? Where do you live? Oh something Asian. Figures.
    Do you ever kiss someone? You can see.

Deleted
    Do you ever kiss someone? You can see.
    All the time.

Deleted
    Considering I have much more experience with both romantic and sexual relationships than yourself I obviously do understand attraction more than you