Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Some interesting responses there, but for the most part what I expected.

Balanced talents was surprising combined with no more viable tanks, the one QoL change that I personally would let slip in would be the summoning stone, but I only cause I was a lok in vanilla and remember being invited just for the summons then being kicked lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Some interesting responses there, but for the most part what I expected.

Balanced talents was surprising combined with no more viable tanks, the one QoL change that I personally would let slip in would be the summoning stone, but I only cause I was a lok in vanilla and remember being invited just for the summons then being kicked lol.
    I guess some people remembered the whole, Paladins are Alliance only and a buff to them would be unfair to horde. I personally have nothing wrong with class changes though.

Don't get the idea behind the fact that people can vote who weren't even born when vanilla was a thing.

People asked for official classic wow servers. An exact copy of the private servers, but with everything working like it did back in the day.
    I don't get why they are going to change it to something that wasnt even asked for.

If they make changes, no one will be left playing it in a few months. The classic fans won't play because of all the changes and the current retail players will quit in a month because it is slightly harder to level and get gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    It's a control question. All the trolls will answer yes to that one.
    The stupid trolls at least.

The more clever ones figure this one out alas nothing can be done about that.

That poll is fucked up. Why would you vote for battle master then not dual spec? It says that you want to slack on something but not on the other, like you don't want to run to instance but rather farm tons of gold to respec. Hallooo?!?!?!?

Wake up and the surveyors has increased from 1,6xx to 13,xxx, I think the general audience has caught wind of it.
    TBH I'm fine with most of the results, though I'm surprised people want dishonorable kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Death Knights got nothing to do in Classic, this comming from a DK main since they got released.
    totally understand your point. I would not mind if they leave them out.
    Blademasters are as much Warriors as Navy Seals are Soldiers.
    A possible thought of a Blademaster about Warriors
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)

Would you like to see classic expansions implemented at some point in the life of Classic?
    66% Yes

Should classic expansions increase the level cap or remain at level 60?
    72% Remain at 60

Should classic expansions use other continents or should all new zones be part of the existing continents?
    62% Use existing continent only.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. You want TBC but you don't want outlands and you don't want the 10 more lvls and the skills and talents that come with it?

What the fuck do you want? There's nothing else, TBC was a continent and 10 lvls, but you don't want that... but you want TBC? You.. what? I don't even. This community is more retarded than I thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Would you like to see classic expansions implemented at some point in the life of Classic?
    66% Yes

Should classic expansions increase the level cap or remain at level 60?
    72% Remain at 60

Should classic expansions use other continents or should all new zones be part of the existing continents?
    62% Use existing continent only.

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. You want TBC but you don't want outlands and you don't want the 10 more lvls and the skills and talents that come with it?

What the fuck do you want? There's nothing else, TBC was a continent and 10 lvls, but you don't want that... but you want TBC? You.. what? I don't even. This community is more retarded than I thought.
    Well this can mean that they add new zones that are like Plaguelands and Silithus in Hyjal and Uldum which provide t1/t2 level content. Maybe t3? Its really not hard to analyze unless you dont try.

7+ Year Old Account
    put my 2 cents in. lets hope this goes well. there was a hint at a BC server in there as well./. i wanna see if that paves the way to a wrath server. Hells yeah to that.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

People voting away the classic experience they said they wanted before it even has a chance to launch.

With how a lot of the voting is going, people might as well just play live and turn off xp when they ding 60.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well this can mean that they add new zones that are like Plaguelands and Silithus in Hyjal and Uldum which provide t1/t2 level content. Maybe t3? Its really not hard to analyze unless you dont try.
    So add the content people have been shitting on for YEARS and entirely skip the content people have been jerking off to for years? That makes no sense whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    So add the content people have been shitting on for YEARS and entirely skip the content people have been jerking off to for years? That makes no sense whatsoever.
    Who said it would by the same Hyjal and Uldum? The idea I can gather is people would like a new high level zone in the vain of plaugelands or silithus (being higher end zones) with content that is focused around the max level, so it would be t1/t2/t3 level.

Not exactly sure where a difficulty is. It would not be skipping anything if its roughly the same level as other content.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who didn't play Vanilla when it was current, I started playing mid-BC, I personally think vanilla should stay unchanged from most of the ideas that are brought up in the poll. Something like adding in extra content that was teased in Vanilla like Grim Batol, Uldum and things of that nature don't interest me if they weren't in vanilla obv, why put them in?
    The only change I can kind of get behind but i also voted no for, just because I want an authentic non-altered vanilla experience is the reduced respec cost / dual spec. I think this would solve a lot of the issues I've read of tanks being scarce and healers to an extent. But I also realize that some people don't like that and it will take away from the class identity some might feel if they can easily and freely change specs.

Personally I just want them to make the server and let it progress through these patches rather than have them all at the start of the expansion, even if some of them were QoL changes inside vanilla itself like battlemasters and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

It isn't like there aren't largely unused zones, like Azshara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarnus View Post
    As someone who didn't play Vanilla when it was current, I started playing mid-BC, I personally think vanilla should stay unchanged from most of the ideas that are brought up in the poll. Something like adding in extra content that was teased in Vanilla like Grim Batol, Uldum and things of that nature don't interest me if they weren't in vanilla obv, why put them in?
    The only change I can kind of get behind but i also voted no for, just because I want an authentic non-altered vanilla experience is the reduced respec cost / dual spec. I think this would solve a lot of the issues I've read of tanks being scarce and healers to an extent. But I also realize that some people don't like that and it will take away from the class identity some might feel if they can easily and freely change specs.

Personally I just want them to make the server and let it progress through these patches rather than have them all at the start of the expansion, even if some of them were QoL changes inside vanilla itself like battlemasters and such.
    Well its not a blizz official thing. They are monitoring it though. I would be interested if it would be an uldum/grim batol early concept. I played Old School Runescape and they are reintroducing ideas into the game from 2006 that didnt get added in till much later in their early concept forms. So while at the moment I want a close as possible to vanilla, I am not against the idea of grim batol or uldum if they come in as what they were initially planned as.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Immagne if protpalas manaproblem were fixed and they became the bis tank for pve. Rip faction balance.
    Except shaman could in the same time get the slight ability to off-tank (which is not weird, as shaman were kinda in this place in Vanilla already) - we could get Warriors/Druids as main tanks and Shaman/Paladins as off-tanks.

But yeah, right - your argument does make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they release progressive, eventually late comers or people who never did pre tier 2.5 content at the relevant times will have a non-optimal experience (talents, DM etc)

If they release 1.12.1 it will be ezpz with all the changes.

Priv servers already been through this a million times, if you don't tune the difficulty accordingly it is like playing dominoes until Naxx. Now, this is not a problem if the server lifespan is short/medium (Keep rebooting or just kill it off entirely) but anything long term will feel it.
    Last edited by Daffan; 2017-11-15 at 04:11 PM.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Wonder why some questions are so close, like guild banks, and class balance

Surprised people voted yes for,"Would you like to see new raids and dungeons added that were hinted at during vanilla, but never implemented (such as Grim Batol, Uldum, Hyjal, etc.)?" Thought I'd be the only one.

Sorta wish people voted yes for arena system and duel spec. Think that'd be cool.

Pretty interesting responses to,"Would you like an option to display updated graphics from later expansions?" And the question about auto looting.
    I voted yes. Because I am assuming it is early concepts rather than final product.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Wonder why some questions are so close, like guild banks, and class balance

Surprised people voted yes for,"Would you like to see new raids and dungeons added that were hinted at during vanilla, but never implemented (such as Grim Batol, Uldum, Hyjal, etc.)?" Thought I'd be the only one.

Sorta wish people voted yes for arena system and duel spec. Think that'd be cool.

Pretty interesting responses to,"Would you like an option to display updated graphics from later expansions?" And the question about auto looting.
    I thought the same, I don't think I'd want updated graphics personally and I felt that most people who would want to preserve vanilla wouldn't either. Of course answers could be skewed by trolls but still. Auto looting though I thought was in vanilla, I voted yes on that, not specifically AoE looting but auto looting would be fine in my eyes just because that really doesn't effect anything other than the speed at which you loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.