Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Have you watched the news since Weinstein?

- - - Updated - - -

No most of them hang out with liberal buddies in Hollywood and try to justify it.

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me, if any party is known for pedos it's not the on the right.
    Your constant whataboutism doesn't take away from the need to look at this individual and his qualifications for office, so stop.

This is about Moore, the Senate, and his moral guidance, which I'm sure would make you think 1.) a write in candidate is a good option or 2.) the (D) is a good option.

Are you here, too, to say Moore is fine?

Weinstein has what to do with this thread?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Nothing. Jeezy is a troll who should be banned from the forums. Literally only acts stupid to get attention and derail threads. At least Rasnath has a real opinion, terrible or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Alabama Rep Brooks would rather sprint down a set of stairs than answer direct, relevant questions about Moore.

Wanna see the video?

They are such fucking cowards. That just makes my blood boil.
    It seems the best way to scare elected Republicans is to ask them direct questions about Trump/Moore/whoever is in the headlines that week. The videos of them literally fleeing reporters, hiding behind bushes, clamming up and looking like idiots while questions get shouted, and generally refusing to have a spine and respond to questions are hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

So far all accused politicians/donors i've heard about in the recent weeks, from the US, are all on the right, so I have no idea where your going with this.
    Do you have any other methods, besides whataboutism, to defend a pedo?

Pizzagate is bullshit, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

- - - Updated - - -

No most of them hang out with liberal buddies in Hollywood and try to justify it.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't trust you. You are rarely, if ever, correct in what you decide to share with people. We don't trust you because you claim to live in a world where senatorial candidates are often pedophiles. We don't trust you because you are exceedingly poor at presenting a worthwhile argument.

We don't trust you because you haven't earned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Pizzagate is bullshit, dude.
    No it's not! Trump really does eat pizza with a fork!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Literally nothing.

Weinstein was not elected, and is not running for office.

Also, he was fired. And sued.

Moore is being aggressively defended by Twitler's rabid fanbase, as we've seen, because they would rather willingly admit they voted for a child rapist, than admit they were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Alabama Rep Brooks would rather sprint down a set of stairs than answer direct, relevant questions about Moore.

Wanna see the video?

They are such fucking cowards. That just makes my blood boil.
    what kind of response is that to the reporter's question? You have to morally bankrupt to not be able to denounce a pedophile because of his magic 'R'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    what kind of response is that to the reporter's question? You have to morally bankrupt to not be able to denounce a pedophile because of his magic 'R'.
    Yes.

Yes you do.

Next question.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Wait what is this “would always ask a girls mother first” argument you quoted. is this some defense for creeping on teenagers when he was over 30? Please tell me it isnt....
    I think it was a very badly communicated attempt to pass off asking a mother's permission as typical southern behaviour, the same way people used to ask a fathers' permission back in the olden days.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I've got a general rule, if you can't be in a mall, you shouldn't be in the Senate."

-- Lindsey Graham

Cool. And?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I think it was a very badly communicated attempt to pass off asking a mother's permission as typical southern behaviour, the same way people used to ask a fathers' permission back in the olden days.
    Or, she's mentally ill!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009

Spoiler alert: Scumbag pedophile has inept lawyer representing him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Literally nothing.

Weinstein was not elected, and is not running for office.

Also, he was fired. And sued.

Moore is being aggressively defended by Twitler's rabid fanbase, as we've seen, because they would rather willingly admit they voted for a child rapist, than admit they were wrong.
    And again:
    Weinstein : done - removed from board and probably going to jail
    Spacey : done - replaced in movies, fired from tv show, and pretty much in exile
    Louis C.K.: done - movie canceled even after completed, show canceled, and pariah ed

Moore: still running, and getting excuses that EVEN IF he did it, it somehow doesn’t count or matter.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Or, she's mentally ill!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009

Spoiler alert: Scumbag pedophile has inept lawyer representing him.
    Gross. Well there goes my motivation to be charitable towards him lol. I wonder if this is the same guy whose firm wrote that ridiculous letter.

Deleted
    What? Moore still has not dropped out? How can this be? All the morally upstanding and sanctimonious pieces of shit in the media have spoken - and he still has not withdrawn? Awesome!

You go Roy Moore - tell all those naysayers to go fuck themselves, just like Trump did last year when those lying fucking bimbos (with the help of Gloria Allred and the MSM) tried to take him out.

Glad to see a man stand up for himself and not capitulate to the Public Opinion Lynch Mob. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Glad to see a man stand up for himself and not capitulate to the Public Opinion Lynch Mob. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.
    Judging by your emphasis on "proven," I'm glad to see you admitting that you think it's totally cool if he diddled teenage girls so long as none of them are able to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    What? Moore still has not dropped out? How can this be? All the morally upstanding and sanctimonious pieces of shit in the media have spoken - and he still has not withdrawn? Awesome!

You go Roy Moore - tell all those naysayers to go fuck themselves, just like Trump did last year when those lying fucking bimbos (with the help of Gloria Allred and the MSM) tried to take him out.

Not all of us expect instant results. The idea that you're in your 50's is belied by your incessant need for instant gratification and constant reinforcement.

Weird.