15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    How dare they suppress your freedom of art!
    Well just search for saitom on nhentai. He does great stufffff

Deleted
    I'm a bit disappointed with Xenoblade release, I love rpgs but this one is too much anime for me (i don't have anything against anime but it's not for me).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mageling View Post
    Watching that Skyrim Switch / PS4 comparison I prefer the Switch. Of course I won't be getting the game, but If I had to choose between the 2 systems based on that video I'd go with the Switch version any day.
    Okay, I'm gonna need some clarification. Is it because the Switch is portable? Because if you value portability over graphics then that is perfectly fine.

But if you honestly like the way the game looks on Switch better, then that is a whole new level of fanboyism. Because the Switch looks closer to the PS3 than the PS4.

Watching that Skyrim Switch / PS4 comparison I prefer the Switch. Of course I won't be getting the game, but If I had to choose between the 2 systems based on that video I'd go with the Switch version any day.
    Details, Why would u chose the Switch version?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed with Xenoblade release, I love rpgs but this one is too much anime for me (i don't have anything against anime but it's not for me).
    Silky to judge a game on graphics, especially since it's the most expressive game in the series. Little character movements in the body adds a lot to a game.

Just as a heads up, I've been hearing over Twitter someone leaked the final boss of Xenoblade 2 onto Youtube. Be careful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Silky to judge a game on graphics, especially since it's the most expressive game in the series. Little character movements in the body adds a lot to a game.
    Two words: Wind Waker.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Okay, I'm gonna need some clarification. Is it because the Switch is portable? Because if you value portability over graphics then that is perfectly fine.

But if you honestly like the way the game looks on Switch better, then that is a whole new level of fanboyism. Because the Switch looks closer to the PS3 than the PS4.
    Have to echo this.

Literally the only reason I'd pick the Switch version is portability.

It looks considerably worse than the PS4 version which tells me it's not the special edition and just the basic version ported.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Details, Why would u chose the Switch version?
    apparently it is the best running version to date (without mods) some early reviews say it's bug free with zero frame dips and it looks good for the hardware that it's on.

That's only TWO reviewers so far that some how got reviews out early despite bethesda not wanting to do that anymore (hmm) so really it could just be some old fashion dick sucking.

- - - Updated - - -

oh the review embargo is up time to see what everyone is saying
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Skyrim hardlocked at 30fps with frame dips. Ehhh...

| Signature by: Elyssia | Shaman | Priest |Druid |

yea that first reviewer who said it was bug free was full of shit

still has the skyrim jank but without mods

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    apparently it is the best running version to date (without mods) some early reviews say it's bug free with zero frame dips and it looks good for the hardware that it's on.
    The performance (based on the digital frondry video I posted) between Switch and PS4(XB1) isn't different and all 3 hold there 30fps lock most of the time. So performance can't be the reason someone would buy the Switch version over any other.

So the only reason to buy Skyrim on Switch over PS4/XB1 or PC (If u have the choice) is portability. It cost 2x as much to play it portable at current prices.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Creation club would have been perfect for the switch. I don't get why it's not here...

- - - Updated - - -

The performance (based on the digital frondry video I posted) between Switch and PS4(XB1) isn't different and all 3 hold there 30fps lock most of the time. So performance can't be the reason someone would buy the Switch version over any other.
    if you want to be OBVIOUS why someone would buy it, it's the same reason they would buy any game on the switch. Portability. That's it. The switch is gonna have all it's games downscaled compared to other platforms so people get the games not for graphics or 60fps but for portability.

Are we still seriously asking these kinds of questions?

if you want to be OBVIOUS why someone would buy it, it's the same reason they would buy any game on the switch. Portability. That's it.
    For a $60 title there has to be more of a selling point then portability....IMO

But the original post I was replying to said they would pick the Switch version over the PS4 version any day. I wonder why if Portability isn't the reason.

Creation club would have been perfect for the switch. I don't get why it's not here...
    Three Words.

Nintendo's Shit Network. (IMO)

But on a more serious note likely because of how weak the hardware is, What could u really do with it? The PS4/XB1 have limits in place and they are much stronger.

For a $60 title there has to be more of a selling point then portability....IMO
    there isn't

that's the whole point of the switch lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Portability doesn't factor in at all.

To me, less foliage is better. In any game I'm able to I turn that stuff down. And as the video shows Switch has less, to me it is preferred. I can understand why people would want more, it's just not something I prefer. There might or might not be a slider for it on the PS4 release making the point moot, or it might be turned down via mods. But it's the base game I'm judging,as shown, not a modded one.

The "darker" lightning of switch, which still was bright enough, no idea how it would look during nighttime since they didn't show any footage of that. Guessing it's due to PS4 using Ambient Occlusion and Switch not, or something like that, that the video went into. No idea what sliders either version has so can only judge from what I've seen and prefer.

The fog fog that was shown, PS4 has more of it, switch has less, guess you know where I'm going with this. I can understand people wanting more of it, I just don't.

TL:DR, I'm 10years late to the party and prefer less "clutter" on screen.

there isn't

I guess I'm just different then most, Since the Switch is also a home console. I need more reason then portability to buy games for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Portability doesn't factor in at all.

To me, less foliage is better. In any game I'm able to I turn that stuff down. And as the video shows Switch has less, to me it is preferred. I can understand why people would want more, it's just not something I prefer. There might or might not be a slider for it on the PS4 release making the point moot, or it might be turned down via mods. But it's the base game I'm judging,as shown, not a modded one.

The "darker" lightning of switch, which still was bright enough, no idea how it would look during nighttime since they didn't show any footage of that. Guessing it's due to PS4 using Ambient Occlusion and Switch not, or something like that, that the video went into. No idea what sliders either version has so can only judge from what I've seen and prefer.

The fog fog that was shown, PS4 has more of it, switch has less, guess you know where I'm going with this. I can understand people wanting more of it, I just don't.

TLR, I'm 10years late to the party and prefer less "clutter" on screen.
    If this is the case then why not just play the 360/PS3 version then since its even less? Or PC version on lower settings? Since portability isn't a factor.

Not saying what you prefer is wrong, Different strokes for different fokes.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'm just different then most, Since the Switch is also a home console. I need more reason then portability to buy games for it.

- - - Updated - - -

If this is the case then why not just play the 360/PS3 version then since its even less? Or PC version on lower settings?

Not saying what you prefer is wrong, Different strokes for different fokes.
    I did say If I had to choose between the 2 systems. If I wanted to play Skyrim more than the <5hours I put into it on a PC I'd play it on PC anyways.

I'm there with you on the it needs more than portability for a buy. Seeing as how the screen is "too small", when it sure isn't, to play comfortably. Turn based or slow action is fine, but fast paced games are a no no for me undocked.

I did say If I had to choose between the 2 systems. If I wanted to play Skyrim more than the <5hours I put into it on a PC I'd play it on PC anyways.

I'm there with you on the it needs more than portability for a buy. Seeing as how the screen is "too small", when it sure isn't, to play comfortably. Turn based or slow action is fine, but fast paced games are a no no for me undocked.
    K was just wondering is all, You are correct you did say between the two systems. I never considered "Less shit on screen" as a selling point to be honest. I can understand that after playing games like Battleborn at release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until the switch, ps4 had the worst (modern) version. Now the switch has that title
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-11-16 at 04:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    there isn't

I have never and will never take my switch out of the dock.