Deleted

Legendary Tokens on Specs that already have all legs?

So my warrior got all legs, and my DH has all Havoc Legs. What happens if I get a DH Leg Token on my warrior and I use it on my DH while in Havoc spec. Will I get a random Vengeance Leg, or will the token change?

The tokens give a random class legendary. So if you use it on your DH you'll get a legendary you don't have. Which will be a vengeance legendary.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

The real question is, can you get a token for a class that you already have all legs? For example, I have all legs for Shaman and Warrior, can I get a Warrior token on my Shaman? That would be pretty dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    So my warrior got all legs, and my DH has all Havoc Legs. What happens if I get a DH Leg Token on my warrior and I use it on my DH while in Havoc spec. Will I get a random Vengeance Leg, or will the token change?
    The tokens are just for an overall class, not spec. So yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    The real question is, can you get a token for a class that you already have all legs? For example, I have all legs for Shaman and Warrior, can I get a Warrior token on my Shaman? That would be pretty dumb.
    I would think not, but then again I figured they wouldn't make the tokens completely random class either, so /shrug

No, you get it for the same class you're currently playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    I don't think you understood the question. You aren't going to get a Shaman legendary token on your Shaman if they have all the legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    wrong, got priest monk and mage legendary on a dk
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

If you use a legendary token on a shaman that already has all shaman legendaries, you get a new shaman token. Yes, it's stupid, but that's how it currently works. If you use it on a shaman that has all Elemental legendaries while in Elemental lootspec(rather than a random offspec legendary), you also get a new shaman token. Just using shaman as an example, works the same for every class obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, because maybe you want a 2nd warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poshadin View Post
    The tokens give a random class legendary. So if you use it on your DH you'll get a legendary you don't have. Which will be a vengeance legendary.
    The tokens actually do give a random current-lootspec legendary, never offspec legendary, for some reason.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-11-17 at 06:03 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

World first problems.

I am pretty sure 99% of the playerbase doesn't have the legendaries for ONE spec... so multiple toons with all legendaries must be 0.00000000001%

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    World first problems.

I am pretty sure 99% of the playerbase doesn't have the legendaries for ONE spec... so multiple toons with all legendaries must be 0.00000000001%
    It's still silly that it's a problem in the first place(which it is, you just keep getting the same token when using it on a class that has all legendaries). And if people have been playing 1 character since launch, they should easily have all 12 for 1 spec by now, close to having all legendaries for that class, even.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU