Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think they will go for the red vs blue then green comes out and threatens the world. Kinda like W3 but this time is N'zoth instead of demons.

I really want something out there, like the void lords are the good guys and the light is the one burning everything and demons are the deformed souls of what the light has done

Also does this mean I have to get the book to understand why we went from killing legion to at each others throats in all out siege?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by music49 View Post
    I really want something out there, like the void lords are the good guys and the light is the one burning everything and demons are the deformed souls of what the light has done

Also does this mean I have to get the book to understand why we went from killing legion to at each others throats in all out siege?
    you can always read the synopsis, but Blizz said they would release a story patch, so it might be explained in the game, although sadly not as well (probably)
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    you can always read the synopsis, but Blizz said they would release a story patch, so it might be explained in the game, although sadly not as well (probably)
    Yea, Ill probably get the book anyway, and my guess is we get something in pre-launch patch that builds up to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Sylvanas didnt start the faction war
    "But she'll end it."

Woo! For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Sylvanas discovered that Nathanos was cheating on her with Tyrande, and she burned Teldrassil.
    Cheats on Malfurion, dupes Illidan and bangs a fucking corpse.

That Night Elf bitch is gross af.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    The Forsaken concept of "free will" is hypocritical as fuck. Free will only applies to Forsaken members. They flip their shit if their mind is enslaved. But they are perfectly content enslaving others if it advances their own agenda.
    Oh yes, you and your terrible vocabulary. How could we live without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Sylvanas discovered that Nathanos was cheating on her with Tyrande, and she burned Teldrassil.
    or she found nathanos was cheating on her with anduin in their love nest on teldrassil, incidentally that night the three windrunner sisters had a reunion near nelf capital and so a scene happen.

Anduin completely naked running for it, Nathanos bagging for it's life, Malfurion, Tyrande, Vareesa and Alleria trying to stop a totally enraged Sylvanas, nearly all the Darnassus peoples got attracted by the ruckus and among them a pandaren chef leave it's kitchen rushing out to see the event unfortunately he forgot to shut down the flame before leaving.

that is how teldrassil got burned.
    Last edited by bufferunderrun; 2017-11-16 at 12:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Discovery: The horde didn't set fire to Teldrassil, or, more accurately, not entirely on their own accord. They were influenced by an old God looking to take advantage of the weakened planet, create havoc amongst the horde and alliance, and take this opportunity to rise up and conquer.

The test: Will the leaders give in to the old God's influence and continue to fight each other like never before, or work together to defeat this foe who threatens the entire planet (final patch).
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2017-11-16 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Cheats on Malfurion, dupes Illidan and bangs a fucking corpse.

That Night Elf bitch is gross af.

Oh yes, you and your terrible vocabulary. How could we live without it.
    Da fuck? The forsaken concept of "free will" is hypocritical. "Free will is a cornerstone of the Forsaken" yet Slyvanus happily enslaved Mug'thol and was going to enslave Eyir. Gerard has a human mindslave in Undercity and the other forsaken don't give a shit and happily mock the slave. That is hypocritical as fuck. You have no argument against the cold facts.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I'd love to discuss but I don't believe these previews.
    Remember when Sylvanas' legion bio stated that she would have to decide whether her soul was more important than her people?
    And nothing happened
    or Yrel 'dark secret'
    Now that u remind me I share ur view
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Da fuck? The forsaken concept of "free will" is hypocritical. "Free will is a cornerstone of the Forsaken" yet Slyvanus happily enslaved Mug'thol and was going to enslave Eyir. Gerard has a human mindslave in Undercity and the other forsaken don't give a shit and happily mock the slave. That is hypocritical as fuck. You have no argument against the cold facts.
    Every race is hypocritical in it's laws towards those it deems not their own. It's not something solely the Forsaken are in terms of societal laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Stop boring me with your shitty vocabulary. Since you don't clearly know the meaning of the word, be it in English or any other language on Earth, I'll make things easier for you. What hypocrisy means? Hypocrisy means this:

The practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.
    What that's supposed to mean? Simple: there must be a direct contradiction between what's stated and between what's true.

So, do what the Forsaken state contradict what's true?

No, it doesn't. The only reason you believe is because you deliberately see the claiming of high morals that aren't there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Or malfurion got cucked on by anduin therefore burning it down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    This is all just global warming, Anduin is Trump, Sylvanas is Clinton, Azshara is Nazi, we're all fucked.
    I kinda feel like Genn is trump with the wall and all.

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda feel wrathion and ebyssian gets together and cooks up something black dragonflighty
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    It's not a brazilian show mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Probably that Azeroth is dying.
    World of Warcraft : Expatriation confirmed 9.0

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    how is that a terrible discovery?
    Because end is near?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Stop boring me with your shitty vocabulary. Since you don't clearly know the meaning of the word, be it in English or any other language on Earth, I'll make things easier for you. What hypocrisy means? Hypocrisy means this:

What that's supposed to mean? Simple: there must be a direct contradiction between what's stated and between what's true.

So, do what the Forsaken state contradict what's true?

No, it doesn't. The only reason you believe is because you deliberately see the claiming of high morals that aren't there.
    Thats not what hypocrisy means.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy

"a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not :behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel"

"Free will is one of the cornerstones of Forsaken culture, with the great capacity for both good and evil that it entails. However, some undead, especially those who die in combat or under extreme stress and are raised soon after, enter into a violent, frenzied state. Undead in this state are easily manipulated and their rage is often directed at the foes of those who raised them. After the effects wear off, if the risen corpse has not been destroyed, they are given the same ultimatum that other Forsaken are offered: join the Dark Lady or return to the grave. "

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ask_CDev#A...wers_-_Round_3

The Forsaken/Slyvanus value their own free will but do not value the free will of others(Eyir, Mug'thol, Theresa). That is hypocrisy. Plain and simple. That you fail to comprehend this simple fact is no one's problem but your own. It is HYPOCRISY.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2017-11-19 at 11:46 PM.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Thats not what hypocrisy means.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy

"a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not :behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel"

"Free will is one of the cornerstones of Forsaken culture, with the great capacity for both good and evil that it entails. However, some undead, especially those who die in combat or under extreme stress and are raised soon after, enter into a violent, frenzied state. Undead in this state are easily manipulated and their rage is often directed at the foes of those who raised them. After the effects wear off, if the risen corpse has not been destroyed, they are given the same ultimatum that other Forsaken are offered: join the Dark Lady or return to the grave. "

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ask_CDev#A...wers_-_Round_3

The Forsaken/Slyvanus value their own free will but do not value the free will of others(Eyir, Mug'thol, Theresa). That is hypocrisy. Plain and simple. That you fail to comprehend this simple fact is no one's problem but your own. It is HYPOCRISY.
    Free will is a cornerstone for the Forsaken themselves, as in they define themselves by their freed state in comparison to their existence under the yoke of the Scourge through the Lich King. They don't apply this virtue to other races except themselves - some of them, in light of fact, consider suborning other beings to their will the greatest expression of their own will (which while obviously an evil act, still epitomizes their own will over themselves and others). In that sense a Forsaken specimen subverting the will of another isn't hypocrisy - it would only be hypocrisy if they tried to do it to another of their kind, or if they themselves allowed their own will to be subject to someone else's.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I suppose they have a disagreement about how to save the planet, but I hope it's more complicated then that.

Maybe they see they corruption seeping in and Sylvanas decides they have to kill it, while Anduin wants to use the light to purify it.

While originally I envisioned the titan Azeroth as, basically, a super paladin, this whole dark vs light thing has me feeling they might be opting for a balance between the two. So she ends up being uh....both? And I don't mean two discrete specs, I mean...both at the same time.
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2017-11-20 at 03:19 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't we just put a giant plaster/band-aid onto the wound?