Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5qOUvMLo8&t=830s

Well Bell agrees with me on some stuff here's a second opinion if you guys think mine is so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5qOUvMLo8&t=830s

Well Bell agrees with me on some stuff here's a second opinion if you guys think mine is so bad.
    who the FUCK are you and that guy that you think your opinion matters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    who the FUCK are you and that guy that you think your opinion matters?
    Well I'm definitely more down to earth than you, because I can tell you're getting defensive over something I don't really care about so basically you'r

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    we exist since vanilla wow, check official lore on who killed C'thun and stopped Naxxarams first time

No It is officially stated by Blizzard themselves that we killed C'thun, not Thrall, not Muradin, but we players, heck they even retconned who had the gong from that nelf priest and changed it to the first player in WOW who got it, check that urself
    We are official lore members since ages, they just make it ambiguous if we were 'alliance or horde', there are hints. like how Garrosh was using belt loot from LK, and no mention of Saurfang/Varian interaction in lore hint that it was horde who got the LK (probably trade off since it is also alliance who got C'thun, or at least the gong) but that's pretty much it, credits always go to 'adventurers'
    Even Ragnaros stats that we 'fought him again' in Firelands, while I'm sure Death and Taxes disbanded years before he was released
    In fact not a single time we were discredited, for example Maeiv killed Illidan with help of adventurers, Thrall stopped Deathwing with help of aspects AND adventurers, we are always there
    Darion Morgraine was part of the group who killed the 4 horsemen (losing his entire party in the process )
    Varian Killed onixya
    Members of the black harvest were in groups that killed Illidan cho'gal Ragnaros and deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    It's early days. Who knows what they will come up with. I expect a mini-patch between Antorus and BfA that will help set the tone; maybe more will become clear - to us, if not to our characters - during that period.
    I agree. We can only judge after its launched.
    But i am just saying...they have it against them.

I'm sorry but no. This was a very good cinematic. You want to see a bad expansion cinematic? Go ahead and watch the TBC one.

Horde wrecks Alliance, princess Andy mass rezz's and Sylvanas smirks cuz she knows that's just more HKs for us. Fucking awesome cinematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdude103 View Post
    Darion Morgraine was part of the group who killed the 4 horsemen (losing his entire party in the process )
    Varian Killed onixya
    Members of the black harvest were in groups that killed Illidan cho'gal Ragnaros and deathwing
    Ok that is way beyond headcannon and now u crossed to buttcannon, here link to Kalahad, the wow dwarf warrior PLAYER who now officially referred in game to used the Scarab Gong to open the gates, blizzard literally retconed their own lore from a random npc nelf to an actual player who now opened the gong to C'thun
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kalahad
    Here the link to the NPC who trick the wow PLAYER to take Ke'thuzad phylactery to rez him later in wrath era, u have quests there that directly identify that you - the player - who ended Kel'thuzad, not someone else, u with no help from any lore figure
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Inigo_Montoy
    As for members of black harvest exist in group that killed different world bosses, that still doesn't deny the fact that wow recognize that u - player - was there in kill, just not alone

Btw Darion didn't lose his entire party, the forsaken survived and reported back to Varimathras, and it was shown he was spy to BL in the end
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm definitely more down to earth than you, because I can tell you're getting defensive over something I don't really care about so basically you'r
    If you didn't care you would stop blathering on about this..

As for Bellular, who cares? Youtubers don't count for SHIT - they never have and never will. Only kids think those people are somehow special.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post

It was a fantastic cinematic. I opened a thread with a poll. Over 300 people voted for Battle for Azeroth as the best expansion, only being overruled (understandingly) by Wrath of the Lich King.
    If we are just judging the quality of the cinematic. It was amazing!!...

BUT.. and it is a very big "BUT".. as a cinematic that was suppose to follow the events of legion and not some random stand alone cinematic, it was GARBAGE. We saved the broken shore, recovered ancient OP artifacts, made a space jump to a new planet in an alien ship, had freaking ion cannons (light beam whatever), light forged weapons/armor, light infused mechanasuits that roflstomped strong demon commanders, we also fight titans and banish SARGERAS....

And we come back to azeroth and decide to fight with foot soldiers and wooden siege towers..WUT? We attacked broken shore with an aerial assault, we used better siege engines during fucking wintergrasp siege.. the world had better technology in Cata cinematics even. Where are the guns, cannons, zeppelins, robosuits, siege engines, aaaalll the spellcasters?

Like I said, as a stand alone cinematic.. Awesome. Could even be a great opener for some medieval war game.. but not for WoW in 2017(18)

Not my favourite cinematic.

Technically the cinematic is good, full of details, good animations and such. But lore-wise, dramatic-wise etc. is a piece of shit.

WotLK and Legion are still the best because they have such a dramatic presence (a father talking to his child), and I fucking love the contrast between Terenas' words and the reality of his son, who had become the exact opposite his killed father is saying he's going to be.
    Same can be said about Legion and Varian writing his letter to Anduin, knowing it may be his lasts words to him, and showing that he has also learned from his boy how to be a better king.
    Those cinematics have not also the "special effects" and such, they have also lore, drama and some emotions at least.

BfA has none. Only explosions, then Sylvanas copies Legolas and kills a tower and yells "for the Horde!" which can be somewhat intimidating when is yelled by a giant orc or tauren but it's kinda funny and ridiculous when it's yelled by a thin elf-girl, then Horde counterattacks with mages and shamans when Alliance appears to be in Warcraft 3 with only human footsoldiers and dwarvens with guns, then Anduin mass heal them and yells "for the Alliance!" which can be good if Blizzard used that phrase only a few times, but it's using it in every chance they have with an Alliance major char and that's the very fucking end of the cinematic.

Technically superb, but that's all.
    Last edited by Anardel; 2017-11-17 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    Honestly, this cinematic gave me chills.
    Watching Anduin literally gave me emotions like no other game does anymore now that I am 24.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jparratt View Post
    I can sort of understand why Anduin started to cry, still cringey af though lol
    The light fills you with joy, empathy, compassion etc.... The stronger you channel it, the stronger these emotions echo within you. A spell of that magnitute, of course he would shead tears. It doesn't mean he was sad, rather he was a little overwhelmed by the same light that he channels.

Would do people good to know how blizzard have previously portrayed these things.

An opinion is an opinion. Personally, from a business perspective, I was shocked that we're getting Kul Tiras and Zandalar.

P.S. From a lore perspective, I hate having Sylvanas as the Warchief of the Orcish Horde.

Deleted
    Well that's where you're wrong kiddo

*Fingerguns*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zookie View Post
    I don't think it is even debatable that this games best days are long behind it. The subscription numbers prove it. Horde and Alliance have been fighting since the beginning so forgive me for thinking an expansion centered around Horde vs. Alliance is stale and shows lack of effort.
    It is debatable. Subscription numbers are numbers. Some people have moved on to other games. Not everyone wants to keep playing the same game for decades on end. This is purely anecdotal but many of my friends who have quit quit because they wanted to play other games. There are more factors other than "this game's best days are long behind it". This is an issue with the MMORPG genre overall. WoW is one of the few giants of MMORPGs that still manages to retain millions of players (FFXIV being among those).

the Horde and the Alliance haven't been in a major war against each other since MOP and this time it looks like it will be the biggest war between the two of them.

IDK, I think the story makes sense.

you dont care but you made a thread about it where you whine like little crybaby.. tell mer more pls.... whine more...as Alliance player that Sylvanas scream was epic and Anduin's act also was epic even though i never liked him as char..give credit where credit is due and stop being whiny bitch
    Last edited by Ianus; 2017-11-17 at 06:24 PM.

Deleted
    love how you say the cinematic is shit, yet nothing you've said has anything to do with the cinematic xD

5+ Year Old Account
    that was the second expansion that was for me i dont know how to name it hmm not exciting ? i guess so the first one was cataclysm i didnt liked that expansion for Wod i was hyped but now im not i dont feel that what i feeled when they announcement legion for example i know some people might like it but that expansion i think its just not for me