Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Antorus Rogue tier - no feet item?

So as thread title says, I was checking the appearance of the set, and it seems like there are no boots drops for the rogue tier available for the raid . Now, I know that you can get NORMAL version boots from an invasion point, but what about the LFR/HC/Mythic sets? There are NO feet drop literally. Can someone say something about this? Or rogues have just accepted it? What is going on?

very sad indeed, plus we know that the design of the boots is done and looks dope

Deleted
    the feet knuckledusters wont be in the raid?

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCapozzi View Post
    very sad indeed, plus we know that the design of the boots is done and looks dope
    Wow, I can't believe that Blizzard will allow this. Just what the heck is the point of making the set's boots, yet they don't add them in game?! (((((

Deleted
    They're generally not keen on doing stuff noone sees, ao presumably they'll end up somewhere accessable.

makes me giggle everytime i see some snowflake look for something to complain about.... "omg no rogue boots for the set?!?!?!" you gonna fukking survive? you gonna be ok? i hope the 400+ alternative tmog boot options will help you continue to breathe until blizzard can fix this for you.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-11-18 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zanderken3 View Post
    makes me giggle everytime i see some snowflake look for something to complain about.... "omg no rogue boots for the set?!?!?!" you gonna fukking survive? you gonna be ok? i hope the 400+ alternative tmog boot options will help you continue to breathe until blizzard can fix this for you.
    Blizzard apologist detected!

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    So as thread title says, I was checking the appearance of the set, and it seems like there are no boots drops for the rogue tier available for the raid . Now, I know that you can get NORMAL version boots from an invasion point, but what about the LFR/HC/Mythic sets? There are NO feet drop literally. Can someone say something about this? Or rogues have just accepted it? What is going on?
    WHAT IS GOING ON? /end quote

I don't like the set, but there are no ingame boots from the 400+ you mentioned that match this set at all.
    Dying could endanger your health!

7+ Year Old Account
    It's probably a trash loot item

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    It's probably a trash loot item
    Ups my bad.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-11-17 at 07:36 PM.

That's kinda sad seeing someone writing such a things.

Why is someone a snowflake for wanting completed artwork sets? Been a staple of the game since always

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Why is someone a snowflake for wanting completed artwork sets? Been a staple of the game since always
    Naaah, there's plenty of unfinished or even half-complete sets in the game, especially... may Allah forgive me for uttering these words... in Vanilla.

But ye, the usual MO these days is for class sets from raids to be complete. Maybe they'll add the shoes with whatever fix patch comes with Antorus proper?

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Naaah, there's plenty of unfinished or even half-complete sets in the game, especially... may Allah forgive me for uttering these words... in Vanilla.

But ye, the usual MO these days is for class sets from raids to be complete. Maybe they'll add the shoes with whatever fix patch comes with Antorus proper?
    Sure but I still use my tier 2 to this day which was a complete set in vanilla.

Why do you have to be such an angry blinded fanboi? I freaking love Legion, hell, I even like legendaries as a system on my main char... and I am hyped as fuck for BfA! I just noticed this problem, and I wanted to tell others about it! I don't want rogues to end up not having the feet for this mog, considering that some (including me), think it looks badass as fuck! Also, the art work is there, so why not add that piece? I just wanted to let the rogue community know so that their voices might be heard!

I don't even play a rogue, all I wanted, was to let others know and make sure that most rogues are aware of it.

Makes me giggle every time I see some snowflake trying to make every thread they read a 'complaint' when it's just me being genuinely concerned about something in the game.

Trash drops are listed. Example dk t20 boots.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    Trash drops are listed. Example dk t20 boots.
    That is really good to hear. I expected that item to be listed in the set appearance. It's really weird that when someone loads a rogue t21 set, it shows no way to get the boots haha.

The prettiest one is the pvp version. I farmed it with warden towers and echoes of battle.

Yeah the pvp and mythic versions are the only ones worth farming imo