Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    If he is so great then you wouldn't have some Canadians wanting Trudeau gone..

- - - Updated - - -

So you want drug traffickers running rampant, and here's me thinking that drugs were bad..

- - - Updated - - -

And I read somewhere that some in Canada want to bring in Sharia law to please some of the population..
    Yes you would, because he has political opposition that obviously want him gone because he's their political opponent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well, no Filipino love songs for Trudeau.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...song-for-trump
    Well yeah. PM Trudeau is doing the right thing not what will get him praise or make him friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Maybe Trudeau should have stuck to being a substitute drama teacher, since acting fake comes so naturally to him.
    It seems he fills the shoes of the worlds Obama like a Obama 2.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Well yeah. PM Trudeau is doing the right thing not what will get him praise or make him friends.

"doing the right thing" is a matter of perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    He's quite popular amongst his peopld. Why do Western leaders like to tell others how to run their country so much? Focus on your own nations instead.
    Among some of his people. Not the ones getting killed? Or the families losing their dads/moms/kids etc

Maybe Trudeau should have stuck to being a substitute drama teacher, since acting fake comes so naturally to him.
    You're pissy at him for bringing up human rights abuses with Duterte?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Why does he bother? Let the 3rd world dictatorship be the sh**hole it is. Just cut all funding to it and let it blow itself up.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

You're pissy at him for bringing up human rights abuses with Duterte?
    My point is, he told a bold faced lie, and got caught in a spectacular fashion. Perhaps he did bring it up (nothing wrong with that really), but why lie about Duterte's reaction?

He wanted a pat on the back from his supporters, because narcissistic fucks like him can't go one moment without smugly partaking in the self-congratulatory circle jerk that is progressive politics.

My point is, he told a bold faced lie, and got caught in a spectacular fashion. Perhaps he did bring it up (nothing wrong with that really), but why lie about Duterte's reaction?

He wanted a pat on the back from his supporters, because narcissistic fucks like him can't go one moment without smugly partaking in the self-congratulatory circle jerk that is progressive politics.
    Lie? You believe that shitstain Duterte about... well anything?

yeah duterte dont like trudeau lol i mean he basically told him to fuck off
    mr pickles

Lie? You believe that shitstain Duterte about... well anything?
    Not anything, but I'll believe that he basically told Trudeau to fuck off and that's it's none of his business. If he's half as much of a shit head as the media makes him out to be, I have no trouble believing he'd tell a dickless cuck like Trudeau to get lost.

Half of the posters here show the reason why Duterte is in power and has support. You would never learn until someone close to you would die due to vigilante "justice".

Not anything, but I'll believe that he basically told Trudeau to fuck off and that's it's none of his business. If he's half as much of a shit head as the media makes him out to be, I have no trouble believing he'd tell a dickless cuck like Trudeau to get lost.
    I guess you're anyone's for 5 bucks if you think it'll let you sneer at a liberal.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Duterte tells Canada's Trudeau to 'lay off' with his 'bullsh*t' after criticism of the Philippines' deadly war on drugs
    President Duterte said that he was angered and insulted by Trudeau yesterday
    Trudeau raised concerns about brutal anti-drug operations in the Philippines
    But Duterte not amused, saying he does not answer to 'bullsh*t' from foreigners

Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte has warned Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau to 'lay off' after he raised concerns about human rights abuses in the country.

President Duterte said he was angered and insulted yesterday after Prime Minister Trudeau spoke about his government's war on drugs, which has been widely condemned for leaving thousands of suspects dead.

Trudeau afterwards said Duterte was receptive to his comments and stressed their exchange was cordial and positive.

But Duterte later told reporters that he had refused to provide an explanation for the killings.

President Duterte said he was angered and insulted yesterday after Prime Minister Trudeau spoke about his government's war on drugs, which has been widely condemned for leaving thousands of suspects dead. Pictured: The two leaders holding hands yesterday +3
    President Duterte said he was angered and insulted yesterday after Prime Minister Trudeau spoke about his government's war on drugs, which has been widely condemned for leaving thousands of suspects dead. Pictured: The two leaders holding hands yesterday

The Canadian prime minister was the first leader of the 20 attending this week's ASEAN summit and related meetings who has publicly said he brought up the touchy issue with the volatile Filipino leader +3
    The Canadian prime minister was the first leader of the 20 attending this week's ASEAN summit and related meetings who has publicly said he brought up the touchy issue with the volatile Filipino leader

'I said I will not explain. It is a personal and official insult,' Duterte said. 'It angers me when you are a foreigner, you do not know what exactly is happening in this country. You don't even investigate.

'I only answer to the Filipino. I will not answer to any other bullsh*t, especially foreigners. Lay off.'

Trudeau said he raised concerns about rights abuses and extrajudicial killings in Duterte's anti-drug campaign when he met with the president yesterday ahead of Canada's summit in the Philippines with the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations.

The Canadian prime minister was the first leader of the 20 attending this week's ASEAN summit and related meetings who has publicly said he brought up the touchy issue with the volatile Filipino leader.

'I also mentioned human rights, the rule of law and specifically extrajudicial killings as being an issue that Canada is concerned with,' Trudeau said at a news conference.

'I impressed on him the need for respect for the rule of law, and as always offered Canada's support and help as a friend to move forward on what is a real challenge.'

Duterte is highly sensitive to such criticism, and in the past called then U.S. President Barack Obama a 'son of a bitch' after the State Department publicly expressed concern over the Philippines' anti-drug campaign.

President Donald Trump, who also attended this week's ASEAN summit, did not publicly take Duterte to task for the drug crackdown. Instead, Trump said he and Duterte 'had a great relationship,' and avoided questions about whether he raised human rights concerns in a meeting with the Philippine leader.

The White House later said they discussed the Islamic State group, illegal drugs and trade during the 40-minute meeting. Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said human rights came up 'briefly' in the context of the Philippines' fight against illegal drugs. She did not say if Trump was critical of Duterte's program.

Harry Roque, Duterte's spokesman, said there was no mention of human rights or extralegal killings during the meeting with Trump, but there was a lengthy discussion of the Philippines' war on drugs, with Duterte doing most of the explaining.

The two sides later issued a statement saying they 'underscored that human rights and the dignity of human life are essential, and agreed to continue mainstreaming the human rights agenda in their national programs.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-bullsh-t.html
    Lol! This is a good example of how a story event, can have two different outcomes, depending on who is doing the reporting. Media bias in action.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trudeau is a virtue signalling noisy little bitch anyways. so why does it matter what that terrorist sympathising fuckwit thinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! This is a good example of how a story event, can have two different outcomes, depending on who is doing the reporting. Media bias in action.
    DailyMail? We don't trust that website on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Wow bro so 2 Filipinos you know like Duterte so no human rights violations are being committed? What terrible logic.
    A lot of Filipinos like him actually. They see him as crimefighter, even though he's going about it unethically.