Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

In regards to the Moonguard/Project 60 drama

I had no idea what Moonguard was until today - just heard of few things on these forums and reddit about the whole drama with them and the project 60 people. After creating a level 1 character and going to goldshire I think in the words of Arthas - "This entire city must be purged".

what drama? I'm curious

Care to explain a little for us ignorant folk?

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    what drama? I'm curious
    RPers are literally REEEEEEEEing because streamers have "invaded" their creepy Erotic Role Play playground and the edgy 12 yr old trolls that follow the streamers like lost puppies are fanning the flames by mocking the RPers
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2017-11-18 at 08:32 PM.

Dicks gonna dick (around)
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

So RP'ers are upset that non-RPer's are playing on a Role Playing realm? I mean if that's the case then they have a decent complaint and I know Blizzard has taken action against non-rper's on rp realms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    RPers are literally REEEEEEEEing because streamers have "invaded" their creepy Erotic Role Play playground
    What's creepy about it? It's a natural thing and this way is disease free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not my thing but live and let live. Project 60 guys sound like dicks though, there's literally no reason for them to go to Moonglade - there are plenty of dead RP servers they can go to and given the whole point is to only interact with other Project 60 people and "relive" being level 60, it wouldn't even be an issue.

Level 60s are RPing as vanilla players.

RPers are literally REEEEEEEEing because streamers have "invaded" their creepy Erotic Role Play playground and the edgy 12 yr old trolls that follow the streamers like lost puppies are fanning the flames by mocking the RPers
    oh ok... well, I've googled a bit about it and its pretty stupid IMHO.

I mean the world is so big and there are so many other places you can properly RP, besides Goldshire and the Cathedral District

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    oh ok... well, I've googled a bit about it and its pretty stupid IMHO.

I mean the world is so big and there are so many other places you can properly RP, besides Goldshire and the Cathedral District
    The location is irrelevant... if the majority of RPers move elsewhere, the people harassing them can go there to.

Oh noes people invaded their safe space.

I honestly couldn't care less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So RP'ers are upset that non-RPer's are playing on a Role Playing realm? I mean if that's the case then they have a decent complaint and I know Blizzard has taken action against non-rper's on rp realms.
    Citation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    Citation needed.
    Here's one of the posts I found: https://blizzardwatch.com/2017/05/13...leplay-realms/

Most on Blizzard's actual forums got deleted, moved, etc when they change forum formats.

There are probably way more out there if you search for them. That was just the first link I found while on my phone.

Considering that Asmongold and Sodapoppin are participating in the event, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked Moonguard just for the lulz.

There was a reddit post from a cm asking people to report those who are genuinely disruptive. Noone was complaining about them until they became disrupting twats.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait... streamers are attention-seeking assholes who cause drama to get viewers? You don't say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Considering that Asmongold and Sodapoppin are participating in the event, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked Moonguard just for the lulz.
    they did. asmongold said it himself.

the event shouldn't be allowed on an rp server. it does nothing but bog down a server with an event that isn't relevant to the server. it really doesn't need to be allowed to happen, and blizzard should force them to move.

twitch cancer is probably the worst thing the gaming community has ever spawned.

People didnt care until they seeped out of goldshire, much like the tourists who plague moonguard and make up goldshire itself.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    The location is irrelevant... if the majority of RPers move elsewhere, the people harassing them can go there to.
    ok as someone who RPs lemme tell ya a trick.....find cool places OUTSIDE the cities. At that point if they find you and troll you they earned that 5 minutes of lols as you report them. Seriously the world is so big even just in vanilla wow alone there are so many neat little places to hang out at. Hard to troll someone when they are in the ass end of hinterlands on top of a mountains casue blizz put a cool little house there. Or one of the hundreds of little houses in pandaria. Or next to a little lake on tops of a random zone dividing mountain range.