Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Charles Manson dead at 83

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/19/charle...on-dead-at-83/

Well we knew it was coming but guy's finally dead.

No more wasted tax money on him

Funny, just a few hours ago I was reading an account of what happened to Hitler's body after the war. With the Soviets constantly moving the remains until finally in 1970 they exhumed them for the last time, burned them to ash, scattered them in the wind, and the last surviving guy on the operation is taking the location of the area they sprinkled the ashes in to his grave. Just to make sure neo-Nazis never got a body or a grave or even a site to make pilgrimages to.

Kind of feels like an appropriate treatment here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account

I know there prolly isnt a afterlife but if there is i hope Satan is sticking a massive flaming pineapple up his rectum as we speak!

Leaves first!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    I know there prolly isnt a afterlife but if there is i Satan is sticking a massive pineapple up his rectum as we speak!
    That's something I never got. Why would Satan torture the one's that carried out his will. Makes him sound more like God's warden than foil.

They're probably having a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    That's something I never got. Why would Satan torture the one's that carried out his will. Makes him sound more like God's warden than foil.

Cause god would never give him good people to torture but hey thats for another thread. Iam an agnostic so i dont know either way.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    I know there prolly isnt a afterlife but if there is i hope Satan is sticking a massive flaming pineapple up his rectum as we speak!

Leaves first!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post

if hell is real, satan suffers just as much as anyone else there. he's never been any kind of warden of it, he's damned to go there too. all the demons as well. though you could speculate with them being, for lack of a better classification, 'divine' beings, they may be able to resist the pain a little more than a mortal could.

but yeah, guess everyone's gotta die eventually. can't say i celebrate or mourn his passing.

He has been kept in jail for 50 fucking years and people still attack him after his death? That's disgusting.

And the world is better off as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    As I told you in another thread - This isn’t some guy that thought he made a horrible mistake years ago. He was the leader of a sick and horrible cult, and continued to think the same way during his whole time in prison. He, himself, even told prison psychologists in 2012 (for a possible parole) that he was a dangerous man. They’ve said he’s made no signs rehabilitation and is too great a danger to be released. He’s not remorseful for what he did. The guy is seriously disturbed and doesnt deserve pity from anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

OT - Good fucking riddance.
    Amen brother!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    He has been kept in jail for 50 fucking years and people still attack him after his death? That's disgusting.
    He was a waste of space and oxygen. This dude killed a pregnant woman with no remorse. Fuck him. I invite you to read up about his life, the shit he did, and how he acted in jail after the fact. He never once apologized for anything he did. Disgusting individual.

As I told you in another thread - This isn’t some guy that thought he made a horrible mistake years ago. He was the leader of a sick and horrible cult, and continued to think the same way during his whole time in prison. He, himself, even told prison psychologists in 2012 (for a possible parole) that he was a dangerous man. They’ve said he’s made no signs rehabilitation and is too great a danger to be released. He’s not remorseful for what he did. The guy is seriously disturbed and doesnt deserve pity from anyone.

I pity him greatly. The difference between us and the crazies is just some genetic coding, and it would really suck to wired the way he is.

Ayy some good news for once, and good fuckin' riddance.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2017-11-20 at 07:07 AM. Reason: added stuffs

This comes to mind...
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Seemed to think of himself as a great philosopher and epic troll. The unconscious void of death will deny him of his ego. *sad trombone*

- - - Updated - - -

OT - Good fucking riddance.
    Believe it or not he was doing what he thought was good for humanity. He like all serial killers and cultists believe they are doing a community service much like garbage men. Whilst twisted there is a logic to there beliefs and actions that have many parallels with what "ordinary" people do and believe.

Painting people as evil is for simpletons.
    Last edited by Unhinged; 2017-11-20 at 07:54 AM.