Poll: Yes, no, in between?

Level Zone Adjustments

Do you guys like the idea of it? Outlands and Northrend are Level 60 - 80, Cataclysm zones and Pandaria are 80 - 90.

I personally love it, it allows me to skip some of the boring content I don't feel like playing. If I don't feel like Outlands, I can go to Northrend instead and vice versa. It makes me happy.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Deleted
    Yea sounds great but I hope they re-tune all mobs so that you dont go and 1 shot everything because that's boring

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do like it, but I wish it went further. I'm still going to overlevel everything with their proposed adjustments, and the narrative timeline is still a mess. They should keep the minimum level for zones as they're currently planning, but raise the cap for everything before the current expansion's content to 10 below max (100 in 7.3.5, 110 in 8.0). This makes Northrend/Outland totally optional (being able to go directly from the Old World to Cataclysm fixes the timeline), would still preserve the danger of going straight from Tirisfal into the Plaguelands (their example), and give me the freedom to quest wherever I want with the added bonus of not overlevelling it.

As it is, I'm going to easily get more than 20 levels in Northrend. I'm still going to get more than 10 levels in Pandaria. What they're currently proposing doesn't properly address the issues levelling has and is basically a bandaid fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    I do like it, but I wish it went further. I'm still going to overlevel everything with their proposed adjustments, and the narrative timeline is still a mess. They should keep the minimum level for zones as they're currently planning, but raise the cap for everything before the current expansion's content to 10 below max (100 in 7.3.5, 110 in 8.0). This makes Northrend/Outland totally optional (being able to go directly from the Old World to Cataclysm fixes the timeline), would still preserve the danger of going straight from Tirisfal into the Plaguelands (their example), and give me the freedom to quest wherever I want with the added bonus of not overlevelling it.

As it is, I'm going to easily get more than 20 levels in Northrend. I'm still going to get more than 10 levels in Pandaria. What they're currently proposing doesn't properly address the issues levelling has and is basically a bandaid fix.
    There are initial markers though.

I think this might be able to be shifted as beta happens and they get feedback.

As I have never played a alt since Classic I don't care either way.