Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i had all version of the razer naga from the first to the most recent one, because they all broke down in less than a year. what made me switch is their hideous sensors.
    went for the scimitar pro and while the sensor is even at the level of competitive fps, it's shape is a little bit less comfortable than the naga. nevertheless i have not noticed any problems with it within 2 months.
    because of the better shape and the then improved sensor i still will try the naga trinity.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. Get the Redragon Perdition. Cheaper, better build quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Got the G600 after using the naga for over a year. Night and day difference in build quality. Go with the G600.
    I found the g600 is awesome. Never tried a scimitar.

My wireless naga epic chroma would intermittently stop working. When I would plug it in, it worked okay. The buttons, iirc, were not canted(enough for me, at least) and it was hard to tell them apart by feel. The naga I had before it broke after a very short time. The naga I had before that, the Molten Naga was one of the best mice I've ever owned. Sadly the later nagas were not ideal for me, and kept not working right or breaking, and also didn't have the features I wanted(cant/feel to the mouse buttons). I loved and still do love razers scroll wheels.

I was immediately impressed with the g600, and I already had a high end logitech mechanical keyboard, so I could use the same software. I just ordered new feet for my g600 today. The side buttons are tactile and the mouse is very heavy(good for fps with the way I play, imho).

I use the razer mousepad with the high bumps(accuracy I think is how it is advertised). g600 has been flawless, good build quality, worked well for 1-2 years so far(not sure of my purchase date), and is just now needing new feet. The wheel is functional but not great like some other mice where I can unlock or clutch the wheel. I use my g600 for destiny 2 as well but swap back to another type of razer mouse for overwatch. Destiny 2 has a lot more abilities and I need the extra buttons.

I would give the g600 a 9/10 so far. It has large gliding feet, a great mouse for big hands, you can tell just by feel what button your on, on the side, 3 mouse click buttons. 1 point off for wheel functionality not being the best I've seen, and the software works and is stable without using much network. Good mouse.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2017-11-20 at 05:26 PM.