Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Tony, we're not stupid here. You're not clever at all lol. Anyone looking at your post history can figure out exactly what you believe in. You believe in what you're told to believe in by the right wing. Pretty much right up and down on the chart. But please continue to pretend like you're not a Republican. It's hilarious to watch you do it.
    Dude, do some simple research I've stated in multiple threads many times that i think a wall is ultimately a waste of money.

If I'm brainwashed by the right wing, then you are by the left wing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Lol, all i did was ask a question to start a conversation, calm down Clyde bundy
    Yeah, it's not like supertony51 presented assumptions as facts in his title. Come on people!

10+ Year Old Account
    This was what I read
    Quote Originally Posted by WaPo
    “The evidence is not obvious as to what happened out there,” Culberson County Sheriff Oscar Carrillo said in an interview at his office in Van Horn, population 2,500.

Carrillo said that Saturday was a moonless night and that the agents were walking along difficult terrain with deep culverts.

“The injuries to [Martinez], after talking to his doctors, were consistent with a fall. Very consistent with a fall,” Carrillo said. “Why is the other guy hurt? That’s the unknown. What happened to him?”

Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    I find it hilarious that people are mocking their training when you know literally nothing about the situation. I imagine the outcry if they had actually fired and killed the border hoppers would be "How dare those officers with guns murder a group of unarmed peaceful immigrants!!"
    You mean like when they fire across the border and shoot kids in the back ten times?

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Yeah, it's not like supertony51 presented assumptions as facts in his title. Come on people!
    I asked a simple question to create a conversation, nothing more, nothing less. The only person making assumptions here is you, torgent, and machismo

We should just launch more satellites. Also increase network towers, lots of black holes for communication all over the west. Spend some money actually improving things. Wouldn't have to have people walking around following footsteps on a moonless night. A wall would be a waste of money as well as disrupt animal migration.

7+ Year Old Account
    I asked a simple question to create a conversation, nothing more, nothing less. The only person making assumptions here is you, torgent, and machismo
    Of course you were simply asking a question. That's why your question is based on facts. A question based on assumptions would be slanted and disingenuous.

(I like the "I'm rubber you're glue" come back. Quality stuff there.)

Lol, all i did was ask a question to start a conversation, calm down Clyde bundy
    I love your "just sayin" attitude, it's typical of those who have become radicalized... but don't want others to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I have certain doubts that people willing to kill others, is going to be particularly easily stopped by a mere wall.
    There is nothing "mere" about 20 feet of reinforced concrete with a climb resistant surface that extends several feet under ground to prevent tunneling. Will it stop all of them? No. But it will stop 90% of them. Especially when it's combined with the ending of the entitlements that attract illegals in the first place. Just ask Hungary, which saw it's illegal border crossings plummet after they started building their wall and prosecuting illegal border crossers. And that was just a fence that the more determined criminals cut their way through. Yet it still stopped the vast majority of them and they've been working ever since that initial fence on a more permanent barrier.

Hungary went from 6350 border crossings per day to less than 40. That's a drop over over 99%.
    http://www.worldtribune.com/they-don...cular-success/
    Cooler Master H500P Mesh | i7 8700K@5GHz | CLC 280 | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR4@3000MHz | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 | Samsung EVO 960 500GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | WD Black 3TB | AOC G2460PF 144Hz

Or, we could go by your posting history, and your rapid decay into insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Or, we could go by your posting history, and your rapid decay into insanity.
    Okay, sure.

It's not like I give a shit about your opinion either way.

Okay, sure.

Yes you do, which is why you cried to mods last time I called you "Super 'not a republican' tony". Why are you so ashamed of what you are?

is Baja Nice? Or cartel area?

There is a easy solution, we invade Central America, push everyone back across the Panama Canal and then build a really short wall. We have a moat and a wall then.

we dont need a wall until the alien element has been expunged from WITHIN our borders.
    then a wall will be useful

building a wall and leaving the migrants is like building a house around a termite infestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Curious has how we're sure they are immigrants and not drug runners. Thing with walls are people find away to get past them.

Perhaps better training, better equipment, and more well trained/screen agents would have allowed for a better outcome.
    Because if they were drug runners odds are they'd both be dead, and likely with slugs in them.

It won't stop much since the vast majority of people simply overstay a very legal tourist visa.
    So a wall would just stop a small amount of people (mostly drug related since that's very hard to travel with legally) but most just buy a ticket on southwest ;P

Okay, sure.

You keep saying that, yet you continue to respond...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    There is nothing "mere" about 20 feet of reinforced concrete with a climb resistant surface that extends several feet under ground to prevent tunneling. Will it stop all of them? No. But it will stop 90% of them. Especially when it's combined with the ending of the entitlements that attract illegals in the first place. Just ask Hungary, which saw it's illegal border crossings plummet after they started building their wall and prosecuting illegal border crossers. And that was just a fence that the more determined criminals cut their way through. Yet it still stopped the vast majority of them and they've been working ever since that initial fence on a more permanent barrier.

Hungary went from 6350 border crossings per day to less than 40. That's a drop over over 99%.
    http://www.worldtribune.com/they-don...cular-success/
    But that isn't fair! They're here illegally...how could you ever think about prosecuting them?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I have certain doubts that people willing to kill others, is going to be particularly easily stopped by a mere wall.
    Look how well it stopped the mongols!

oh, wait...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

If they can cross a river or desert they can get over a wall.