Poll: What is the easiest tank class in wow 2 date?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Lightbulb What is the easiest tank class?

easy tank meaning

1. Needs a Low IQ
    2. dummy proof
    3. not too many keys too press
    4. not squishy
    5. good dps

Druid seconded

Warrior is pretty ez
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime I meet a Bear Druid in the Black Hook Rumble, they keep doing some weird Beyblade-claw-spin attack. And again. And again. And they are immortal. And the beyblade hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Termak View Post
    Druid seconded
    Druid is awesome, but I find it's all key-mashing (or that's what my dad does). I chose Blood DK, because it deals high DPS and Death Knights are my favourite.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    easy tank meaning

1. Needs a Low IQ
    2. dummy proof
    3. not too many keys too press
    4. not squishy
    5. good dps
    Here is a link that has a run down of all the tank classes

World of ....Tank Classes

WoW tanks are divided into two categories: bear and not-a-bear.

Bear is really easy to play, it's an all-rounder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Druid is awesome, but I find it's all key-mashing (or that's what my dad does). I chose Blood DK, because it deals high DPS and Death Knights are my favourite.
    This poll is not about your fav tank class, but about the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Everytime I meet a Bear Druid in the Black Hook Rumble, they keep doing some weird Beyblade-claw-spin attack. And again. And again. And they are immortal. And the beyblade hurts.
    It's one of the new traits; their thrash has a chance to proc another thrash and it can proc off itself like old shaman windfury.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only ever tanked as a Paladin, so I can't really answer. I can say though that Paladin is pretty easy. Pretty much just mash all my buttons and keep one charge of SotR for emergencies, not much to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    I've only ever tanked as a Paladin, so I can't really answer. I can say though that Paladin is pretty easy. Pretty much just mash all my buttons and keep one charge of SotR for emergencies, not much to it.
    Paladin is easy to tank with because it's basically just mash buttons and keep your main spells on CD, BUT they are one of the weakest tanks in game atm which kind of makes it harder to tank as one because the second your AM drops you drop. Almost all other tanks can easily manage near 100% uptime of their AM so it's kind of unfair imo.

Bear is really brain dead tho, mash a few buttons and dump rage and win.

druid only becomes awesome when you get that mage tower skin

Guardian Druid, hands down... and the most boring one to tank with imo.

7. pick you own damn alt
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Druid I would think, druid and DK are very close but it just depends on how you like playing really. Bear tanks are focused on keeping Ironfur up (generating rage) while DK is about managing bone shield (generating runic power and spending it properly)

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    This poll is not about your fav tank class, but about the easiest.
    I thought it would be easy to see that the Death Knight is my favourite because it's easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Guardian Druid, hands down... and the most boring one to tank with imo.
    It's fun seeing that you're a bear, but it gets boring at a point.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid is not only the easiest, but the best by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Paladin is easy to tank with because it's basically just mash buttons and keep your main spells on CD,
    Every class / spec can be played as "mash your buttons, keep your cds on cd", the question is how far is the distance from button masher to optimal play. I've witnessed warrior tanks who didn't use shield block or druids who only spammed swipe, so there is absolutely nothing that is "dummy proof", humanity always wins by creating a more surprising dummy that beats the anti-dummy system.

Also another question is how much punishing it is to play sub optimally. If you play a brewmaster dummy way like "chug ironskin, never purify" your healer might complain but you probably won't die. If you play a paladin or warrior wrong, you'll probably die (since days ignore pain would be dummy proof are long over). Bear and dk are good options because they have lots of HP so chance of getting insta gibbed is less.

I play all the tanks I'd say the least idiot proof are Warrior, Brewmaster and Paladin in that if you play poorly your healer will hate you and if you screw up badly you will probably die and if you screw up in world content (soloing big ugly rares or pulling all of Mac'aree) you will also probably die.

Bear\DH\DK are easier and as long as you remember to hit that button to keep your whatever active they will do fine.

But all tanks are almost completely idiot proof except WoW has bred some truly astounding idiots of a much higher calibre than should even be possible.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.