Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will Pandaren (Horde) be okay with the Zandalari joining the Horde?

I don't know if this was brought up, but I was doing a transmog run in ToT when I realized that the Zandalari played a part in messing up Pandaria by resurrecting the Thunder King and stuff.

Will the Houjin Pandaren be okay with them joining the Horde?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not the same Zandalari. A different faction. Our questing in Zuldazar will elaborate on the differences between Pandaria's Invaders, led by Zul, and Rastakhan's Boys.

Pandaren are smart, they will recognize the difference. Otherwise, they would've left the Horde after all those battles against the Kor'kron and the Draenor Clans, in fear of Saurfang's Orcs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't think anyone cares about what ji and 3 other pandas think.

My immediate thought would be, "Who cares what they think cuz it's not like they have much of a presence in the Horde".

But I suppose they could be slightly grumpy about it. Then again, the Zandalari attacking Pandaria were those led by Prophet Zul, not Rastakhan. Even more so again, the Zandalari were ancient foes of the Pandaren regardless and so they might still be grumpy and mistrusting no matter what.

But like our former Warchief once said after he took a trip through time: "Times change".

Same way Trolls are okay with being in the same faction of BElves i guess?

Madness will consume you!!!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Ji stayed with the orcs despite having a new job as korkron punching bag, I think he won’t care about the zandalari
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

They won't care, as the playable pandas aren't from Pandaria per se.

Zandalari on Pandaraia>>> Loyal to Prophet Zul, enemy of King Rastakhan
    Zandalari on Zandalar>>> Loyal to King Rastakhan, enemy of Prophet Zul

Neither party is the same that were involved in Pandaria's conflict. Our pandas come from the Wandering Isle and our upcoming Zandalari are loyal to Rastakhan instead of Zul. Only pandaren native to Pandaria that joined the Horde were a few peasants in Kun-Lai, and it's possible they went back to their old lives after things settled there.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Neither party is the same that were involved in Pandaria's conflict. Our pandas come from the Wandering Isle and our upcoming Zandalari are loyal to Rastakhan instead of Zul. Only pandaren native to Pandaria that joined the Horde were a few peasants in Kun-Lai, and it's possible they went back to their old lives after things settled there.
    Exactly this. Different pandaren, different trolls - end thread.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

That's a good question, but there are only a hundred or so (my own number) Pandaren in the Horde.

Same logic with horde still being ok with Darkspear (jungle trolls) being in the horde despite the shit the Gurubashi (also jungle trolls) pulled. The Zandalari joining us are more like the ones we helped back in pre-cata. The Pandaria Invaders were a rogue faction, basically the Nazis of trolls, who want to promote troll supremecy and stirred up shit back in Cata-Pandaria.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I don't think anyone cares about what ji and 3 other pandas think.
    I laughed a little too hard at this.

Given the in-game representation of Horde pandaren (apart from player characters), it's funny because there are literally like only 4 Horde pandaren representing the Houjin.

I don't see why they should care, people tend to forget the playable pandaren aren't from pandaria they're from the wandering isle, as long as they don't start trying to tip our turtle over it's all good.

Besides the Zandalari are in a state of civil war Rastakhan vs Zul, zul being the douchebag who tried wrecking shit in the first place.

Aren't there only enough pandaren in the Horde and Alliance that could fit on two hot air balloons lorewise?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Playable Pandaren joined the Horde too, so naysayers should've gone alliance if they had any horde doubts in the first place

If they can handle killing other Pandaren in pvp, especially when the world-war lights up in BfA, they will be just fine.

I don't think so.

The Huojin (and Tushui) Pandaren were never born or raised in Pandaria. They all came from The Wandering Turtle

Pandaren are free to take their issues to the Zandalari HR department.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Pandaren are free to take their issues to the Zandalari HR department.
    I dunno, i don't want to see that thing go on brew induced rampage.

Deleted
    Don't really care what Horde pandarens think about Zandalari. There's no real function for pandas in the Horde anyways. Few in numbers, no powerful characters, except for Nomi; burning all my food, that goddamn furry motherf****........*mumbles*. At least Zandalari will provide us some strategic ground in our upcoming "war" against the boys in blue.
    Last edited by mmocf2a505393c; 2017-11-22 at 10:13 PM. Reason: rally english 2.0