Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Silverpine Forest.
    [Son of Arugal intensifies]

Hillsbrad Foothills (as a human)!

Quote Originally Posted by Not A Cat View Post
    Morbent Fel and Stalvan Mistmantle in Duskwood! Two of my favorite quest chains and both in the same zone!
    Ikr. Plus you got the Bride of the Embalmer quest chain that has Stitches attack the town! And Mor'Ladim wandering around the cemetery one shotting people. Man I can't wait for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Yeah I might be colored by the private server community, the barrens chat is filled with the most vile and racist people you can imagine on those servers. It'll probably not be the same on official servers
    Ohh nothing that bad.

I've been thinking and I don't think there's a zone that I'm not looking forward to. I will main Horde but I plan on leveling an Alliance toon for the fun of it. I won't even be playing my music in the background. I remember Barrens/1K Needles music/background noise being so immersive. Cataclysm really did something away while giving something in return, just can't put my finger on it. (Not taking anything away from Cataclysm redo)

I really enjoyed the Cataclysm expansion, but it made me forget how many good zones it destroyed!

Hillsbrad was always one of my favorite places.
    As horde.

Ashenvale was always one of my favorites
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Feralas, Hinterlands, STV

Azshara, Thousand Needles, Stonetalon Mountain, Blasted Lands, Silithus, Tanaris

Some of the zones I'm thinking of that I haven't quested in and/or changed dramatically in cataclysm.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    Stonetalon Mountain, Azshara, Thousand Needles, Un'goro Crater, Duskwood, Redridge, Stranglethorn Vale, and Winterspring.

Damn, I'll most probably play an undead but I really want to play Redridge Mountains (lakeshire), Westfall, Duskwood and STV. Maybe I'll go Ally this time.

Duskwood and Searing Gorge have a special place in my heart

Stranglethorn Vale, Tanaris, Winterspring (nostalgia), Arathi Highlands, Southshore/Alterac Mountains, Ashenvale... I can't even decide.

STV without a doubt. I fucking love bootybay, i wonder what ai they will be using for guards, the shooting kind that instagibbed you?, the swimming kind that followed you forever with slows and shit? Or the kind where you could just jump into the water to reset aggro after a gank then go and do it all again?

But yeah, stv is gonna be a blast. Immagine a server with 10 000 ppl.. the amount of ganking in stv will be insane

5+ Year Old Account
    Ashevale sure has an amazing feel to it. Beautiful and mysterious.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

I always found Winterspring particularly nice.

Oh man. A bunch:

* Darkshore, particularly for Auberdine, one of my favorite places to hang out when I'm chatting in game between bouts of chatting.
    * Both Plaguelands zones, for that marvelous escalating sense of horror. It was in EPL that I first realized how much WoW is a post-apocalyptic game.
    * Desolace. Not a lot of people's favorites, I know, but the spots of life were more dramatic against the wasteland background, and the questing had some really interesting parts. I wanna blow that big centaur horn again.
    * Thousand Needles. Come back, epic rock spires, all is forgiven.