Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Whatever happens, Illidan NEEDS to be gone for good now.

This is the perfect end for him, and doing anything else would be an injustice.

I kind of agree with what others have said. He will be locked up and illidan will be his “Maiev”

I think there will be a time though when the Titans including Sargeras are brought back. We won’t have him released but we will speak with and consult with him to try and destroy the old gods. It will be a group effort from the combined work of the Titans and Sargeras will assist. It will be deemed some form of retribution of Sargeras and a form of payback for his past indiscretions.

Hopefully it’s not corny and horrible like that is. But I don’t see it being anything but that. They seem to like a good retribution story

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Knaak will find a way
    Raptor army!! It explains why Zanadalari trolls are getting a different travel form...

I can't wait for the moment they reveal 'there must always be a leader of the burning legion' and Nomi steps forward from the shadows.

Deleted
    It wouldn't surprise me if Sargeras and Illidan are going to be needed in a Void expansion. Sargeras might be redeemed like Illidan and also turn out to be an ally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if Sargeras and Illidan are going to be needed in a Void expansion. Sargeras might be redeemed like Illidan and also turn out to be an ally.
    Please, no more redemptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Please, no more redemptions.
    Maybe we become desperate enough that letting Sargeras loose like a rabid dog upon Void lords feels like the only option we have left.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-11-26 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    We'll defeat Sargeras by hitting him...

Really....

REALLY....

Hard.
    Very hard. And Very Fast.

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Maybe we become desperate enough that letting Sargeras loose like a rabid dog upon Void lords feels like the only option we have left.
    As I wrote about it a few weeks/month before - that situation has really high probability of happening.