Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Andy on the wall lookin' super proud.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    2 pages in and nobody bothered to comment this whole scenario happens with a portrait of Andrew Jackson hanging on the wall behind them.

Oh the irony.
    One of Trumps heroes. The one man who would have single-handedly stopped the Civil War and saved slavery (had he lived long enough, that is).

"I mean, had Andrew Jackson been a little later you wouldn't have had the Civil War....he had a big heart. He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said 'There's no reason for this.'"
    - Trumpster

Love these threads. They always get the closet racists to out themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Love these threads. They always get the closet racists to out themselves.
    To be honest most of them are pretty out of the closet lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does he manage to sink even lower? I swear, every time he hits rock bottom, he says something even stupider a week later.
    Putin khuliyo

I see MMO-C's /leftypol/ forum is enacting it's typical circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    How does he manage to sink even lower? I swear, every time he hits rock bottom, he says something even stupider a week later.

He's not 'sinking', nor has he hit 'rock bottom'. He's literally tearing a progressive hole in the sky. It's the lefties who think they are looking down, when really they are standing upside down, and looking at the sky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You know, a ceremony meant to honor a group of people really shouldn't need the framing of "which aspect of it offended the honorees the least?"
    So they take the portrait down just to put it back right after? If Jackson is perceived to be that evil, just remove the portrait altogether. Why allow such an evil person to be represented in the WH? Otherwise, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.
    Last edited by kail; 2017-11-28 at 04:16 AM.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post

He's not 'sinking', nor has he hit 'rock bottom'. He's literally tearing a progressive hole in the sky. It's the lefties who think they are looking down, when really they are standing upside down, and looking at the sky.
    You used way too many words to say 'NO U'.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    You used way too many words to say 'NO U'.
    Nice projection.
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.

10+ Year Old Account

The asshole used a ceremony with Native Americans as an excuse to deride Senator Warren as "Pocahontas."

And we're the ones in the hole?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    The asshole used a ceremony with Native Americans as an excuse to deride Senator Warren as "Pocahontas."

It’s not like Trump is a random internet poster. He is just the president...

- - - Updated - - -

Nice projection.
    Are you sure you are not just upside down, in the clouds?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

If certain voters give Trump a pass on bragging about sexually assaulting women then anything in the ballpark of racism isn't going to bother them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. Lefties make holes when you kill them by throwing them out of a helicopter.

I still can't figure out why thinly-veiled death threats are not a bannable offence here. Or if they are, why Putricide has not been banned yet.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Why did you guys point out that they were doing this under the gaze of a man who over saw one of the most evil things our nation has ever done. Now it just got so much worse in my mind.

I'm not going to call Trump racist, but I will say that it continuously amazes me how he cannot stop talking about himself at all, stroking his own ego, making fun of some opponent of his, and sounding like a child. It's amazing that some people believe he is the best when clearly he needs to go back to the 3rd grade and get grammar, speaking, history, and general knowledge tips.

What the hell does any of this mean?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'm not going to call Trump racist, but I will say that it continuously amazes me how he cannot stop talking about himself at all, stroking his own ego, making fun of some opponent of his, and sounding like a child. It's amazing that some people believe he is the best when clearly he needs to go back to the 3rd grade and get grammar, speaking, history, and general knowledge tips.

What the hell does any of this mean?
    I'll call Trump a racist because Trump is a racist.

Anyways I'm not sure what progressive hole means. Seriously I'm drawing blanks. But the other is trying to claim that "lefties" (who knows what he considers left) can't tell the difference between the sky and the ground and are looking at his deity (Trump) hovering in the sky because he's so great he just keeps going higher!

Was just a really bizarre way to say Trump hasn't hit rock bottom and is doing the opposite (in his sad misinformed opinion).

Nice projection.
    Good, but I think you can do better. 'I know you are but what am I' is a classic debate strategy and you shouldn't dishonor it by overcomplication.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I'll call Trump a racist because Trump is a racist.
    Oh that's fair for anyone to do it, as what he did is certainly edging on that, but I won't personally as I think people throw that word around too easily lately and it's lost a lot of its meaning.

Anyways I'm not sure what progressive hole means. Seriously I'm drawing blanks. But the other is trying to claim that "lefties" (who knows what he considers left) can't tell the difference between the sky and the ground and are looking at his deity (Trump) hovering in the sky because he's so great he just keeps going higher!

Was just a really bizarre way to say Trump hasn't hit rock bottom and is doing the opposite (in his sad misinformed opinion).
    After reading it a dozen times I still don't get it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The Pocahonta joke was bad so was the tax cut rant he should just stick to the script.
    I would have enjoyed it if they did the whole thing in Diné.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    They've been repaid time and time again. They need to get over it and have a cup of stfu about it. Stop rewarding ethnic cards to stupid people also. That money could go to a better cause than people that refuse to get their shit together because they know they can use sympathy for something eons ago to benefit them or whoever the money really goes to.
    They don't have to forgive the Federal Government for its bad policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Of course. Lefties make holes when you kill them by throwing them out of a helicopter.

I still can't figure out why thinly-veiled death threats are not a bannable offence here. Or if they are, why Putricide has not been banned yet.
    What?

Oh, that's the connection you made. Yep, people have never used their location fields as a joke or quip.

Fifty internets to me.

I have a theory, ahem, ahem. My theory that belongs to me is as follows. This is how it goes. The next thing I am going to say is my theory. My theory by Putricide, Former Chief Plaguebringer of the Scourge made destroyer of things that are absolute nonsense. This theory which is mine, goes as follows and begins now. The nice, grounded, political and moral landscape Adam Jensen implied exited no longer exists, or rather, the reality that it has never existed is becoming more painful to deny. There is no high ground. You can conveniently flip this theory around on it's head as a counter point to "when they go low, we go high" and say "when they stick their heads in the clouds, we go down to Earth." and it still works.

In other words.

Nice projection.