Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    The jailed becomes the jailor.

So what happened to Maiev then? Now she's nothing? Or is she staying with Illidan and they are making pretty nelf babies?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Pretty sure he’s going to torment him for the rest of eternity.
    Illidan "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you"
    Sargeras "If you don't stop, I will KILL YOU!"
    Illidan "You are no prepared!"
    Aman'Thul " So help me, I will turn this Seat around"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Illidan wouldn’t be able to do jack to sargaras alone, if any thing it would go like this for eternity.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XingoJenkins View Post
    As he said in the Argus Defeat cinematic:
    "The hunter (Illidan) is nothing without the hunt (Sargeras)"

What he says in Black temple defeat:
    "The huntress (Maiev) is nothing without the hunt (Illidan)"

Maiev > Illidan > Sargeras all this time.
    I'm curious of what Maiev thinks of all this. Illidan didn't even send her a goodbye! Taking his feelings to the grave he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    The Pantheon likely have their hands (and heads) full with containing Sargeras. He was more powerful than all of them combined even before he killed them, so presumably they're barely keeping it together with the remnants of Argus' power. As for the Legion finding the Seat of the Pantheon it sure is like finding a needle in a haystack but who knows? Six Titans on a floaty pedestal is likely to be an energy beacon drawing Demons to it like moths to a flame.
    So just like in real life that flame could burn these moths to ashes...

Just like he did with Magtheridon? Or vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    So what happened to Maiev then? Now she's nothing? Or is she staying with Illidan and they are making pretty nelf babies?
    Blizzard pretty much fucked up plenty of the characters interactions with Illidan... No Tyrande/Malfurion reunion, no "sorry" or "fuck you" from Maiev etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Or, they realized the datamine happened and changed the outcome so that It looks they surprised us, I wouldn't give them that much credit... besides, the cinematic raises soo many questions, one of which Is.. are we really so casually talking to the very first beings In our universe? Even flying a ship to the seat of the pantheon, and then there's Sargeras which raises sooo many more questions.... what stopped him from just stabbin Azeroth? His sword has at least two thirds penetrated the planet If not made a hole on the other side, alittle over kill? Was he hiding In the clouds of Azeroth from what we saw?
    None of these things are that strange or hard to figure out. We're casually talking to the titans because we kinda saved Eonar, beat Aggramar, and then saved the other titan's spirits from being tortured. If I were a titan and I was saved by some mortals, I'd let them talk to me buddy buddy as long as they wanted to.

As for Sargeras: His plan was never to destroy Azeroth. He wants her power for himself, just like with Argus. That's why he didn't destroy Argus either. He used the power of Argus in order to make the Burning Crusade even stronger. I assume his plan for Azeroth was very similar. Corrupt her into something like him so he could effectively destroy everything with the more powerful titan on his side. He only went for the sword stab after he realized he lost. It was a desperate final attempt to end the Void Lord's corruption before it could begin since he realized he would no longer be able to finish turning her into a Fel based thing like himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Blizzard pretty much fucked up plenty of the characters interactions with Illidan... No Tyrande/Malfurion reunion, no "sorry" or "fuck you" from Maiev etc.
    Well, you receive some messages for Malfurion and Tyrande actually. They basically give him a big "Fuck you," after listening to them, so I'm pretty glad that they weren't reunited tbh.

He tells Tyrande that he has always cared for her and she says something to the effect of "He's the betrayer so I don't believe his words"

FUCK OFF. He's clearly been in love with you for over TEN-FUCKING-THOUSAND YEARS. He sent a final message to you and his brother and you think he doesn't care about EITHER of you?

Yeah, I'm definitely glad that they didn't reunite. It would have been awful and shown how terribly idiotic Tyrande and Malfurion both are. At least Malfurion reminisces a bit about the time they fought demons together in the WotA.
    Last edited by Hctaz; 2017-11-28 at 09:24 PM.

Or he just seeking to take his power, like he did with skull of guldan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Well, you receive some messages for Malfurion and Tyrande actually. They basically give him a big "Fuck you," after listening to them, so I'm pretty glad that they weren't reunited tbh.

He tells Tyrande that he has always cared for her and she says something to the effect of "He's the betrayer so I don't believe his words"

FUCK OFF. He's clearly been in love with you for over TEN-FUCKING-THOUSAND YEARS. He sent a final message to you and his brother and you think he doesn't care about EITHER of you?

Yeah, I'm definitely glad that they didn't reunite. It would have been awful and shown how terribly idiotic Tyrande and Malfurion both are. At least Malfurion reminisces a bit about the time they fought demons together in the WotA.
    To be fair with Tyrande and Malfurion, Illidan is the main responsible for the giant crater that was once Silithus. That's why Velen is the only that cared about Illidan, because he is Velen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    She is nothing, it may go the same way it went when Illidan was gone (She will become a crazy woman that hates the NE magi, maybe that would push her to fight against the Nightborne)

Illidan : Hey Sargy.. Sargy.. you know how we beat you?
    Sargeras : Oh not this again..
    Illidan : YOU WEREN'T PREPARED! HAHA
    Sargeras : I hate you.
    Illidan : No serious serious.. you almost had us in that smoke there.. but you WEREN'T PREPARED! HAHAHAHAHA
    Sargeras : Please kill me...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Uh, it's pretty obvious the purpose, he even quoted Maiev. His purpose was Sargeras and Sargeras alone, it never was about protecting anyone.
    Yeah but that was made up for this cinematic. It was a retcon. For Illidan it's always been about protecting his people (and impressing Tyrande)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah but that was made up for this cinematic. It was a retcon. For Illidan it's always been about protecting his people (and impressing Tyrande)
    No, Illidan's purpose was always get more power to fight Sargeras (and impress Tyrande). The idea that he done everything to protect his people was told by Xe'ra, the fascist fangirl windchime.

So many times Illidan sacrificed his own people just to get more power.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Illidan : Hey Sargy.. Sargy.. you know how we beat you?
    Sargeras : Oh not this again..
    Illidan : YOU WEREN'T PREPARED! HAHA
    Sargeras : I hate you.
    Illidan : No serious serious.. you almost had us in that smoke there.. but you WEREN'T PREPARED! HAHAHAHAHA
    Sargeras : Please kill me...

The protecting his people is also made-up for Legion. He's always about the Magic. They just found ways to justify everything he has done in WC3 and TBC in Legion because they want to reuse him as a protagonist.

So if Illidan got so much of his power from absorbing essence of demons and demonic sources, wouldn't that mean he will start feeding off of an imprisoned Sargeras and (potentially) become something even more dangerous in the future? And the Army of the Light is okay with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

7+ Year Old Account
    It does make sense, sort of. Illidan became a being of fel and the Titans are particularly succeptable to attacks powersd by the fel. This is why Sargeras was able to singlehandedly kill the entire Pantheon long ago. Now, seeing how Sargeras was bathed in fel when he shattered Marduum it makes me wonder how effective Illidan’s attacks will be.
    It was also a convenient way to wrap up Illidan’s story for the time being as well as allowing the Pantheon to regain their strength for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    So if Illidan got so much of his power from absorbing essence of demons and demonic sources, wouldn't that mean he will start feeding off of an imprisoned Sargeras and (potentially) become something even more dangerous in the future? And the Army of the Light is okay with this?
    Illidan didnt sacrifice anything. Those who are saying that clearly have not done the raid. We sacraficed ourselves to kill Argus. Illidan didnt do anything, hell he let us kill the titan. We should be the heroes. If he sacraficed anything he should been in that fight or at least dies, but his soul clings to Sarg. The fact of the matter is, the cinematic and everything about Legion was dumb. Lorewise.This cinematic would have been better as US being the jailer. WE SACRAFICED EVERYTHING to save our world.WoW 2 could have been annouced as our heroes got a final hoorah. We could have seen that the ship goes back to pick up the life on Azeroth before she dies and we travel to a new world in search of a homes that suits us. Likewise Deathwing came from the ground and shattered the content. This guy has a sword that should have destroyed the planet. Im glad im not paying for this dumb stuff. Anyone that argues these points are just fan boys who lack commen sense.

so is maiev just gonna kill herself now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    so is maiev just gonna kill herself now?
    Nah, she's just going to adopt about 16 cats and will spend 18 hours per day keeping them fed and cared for.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Nah, she's just going to adopt about 16 cats and will spend 18 hours per day keeping them fed and cared for.
    I'd do that. They will be my elite wardens.

And no, there was no sacrifice and has never been. Sacrifice is what Varian did to let his people escape. What Illidan ever did was power mongering and jealousy.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    Illidan didnt sacrifice anything. Those who are saying that clearly have not done the raid. We sacraficed ourselves to kill Argus. Illidan didnt do anything, hell he let us kill the titan. We should be the heroes. If he sacraficed anything he should been in that fight or at least dies, but his soul clings to Sarg. The fact of the matter is, the cinematic and everything about Legion was dumb. Lorewise.This cinematic would have been better as US being the jailer. WE SACRAFICED EVERYTHING to save our world.WoW 2 could have been annouced as our heroes got a final hoorah. We could have seen that the ship goes back to pick up the life on Azeroth before she dies and we travel to a new world in search of a homes that suits us. Likewise Deathwing came from the ground and shattered the content. This guy has a sword that should have destroyed the planet. Im glad im not paying for this dumb stuff. Anyone that argues these points are just fan boys who lack commen sense.
    Did you reply to the wrong person because I wasn't even talking about Illidan sacrificing himself. Hell, I wasn't talking about anyone sacrificing anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.