Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I never really understood how Illidan got this powerful. Back in Frozen Throne he was afraid of Kil'Jaden, and in BC too. In Legion we see him fighting 1v1 with KJ, and now he'll fight Sargeras.

ye illidan got the best possible ending, he has a gleeful smile on his face as he is about to begin his eternal torture of sargeras.

Now it feels like the gul’dan fight was foreshadowing. Sargeras was plannng on using illidans dead body as a host. Now illidan is RIGHT THERE. So i imagine sargeras will break free kill illidan and inhabit his body.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    how stupid can someone be to put a spoiler into the topic.... and before you say "why did you read further then "spoilers" well... how the F* should i know what this topic is about... let me give you a good example of a good title "SPOILERS: Game Of Thrones" or "SPOILERS: Antorus Ending".... is it so hard?

15+ Year Old Account
    im gonna miss illidan

i guess im wondering what illidan did in legion. why did we need him.

1. his body got kidnapped by guldan so he could put sargeras in him. but we stopped that and killed guldan. then illidan showed up to blow him up after we did all the work

2. i guess then he was in that broken shore dungeon and watched us put the shield there. i think at one point he goes to fight some bad guys behind you at the stairs. but i think a lot of npcs could do that. probably even mekkatorque could handle the stairs for a while

3. then he was in tomb of sargeras. i guess this is where we needed him around because he lets you see the adds in kiljaeden's shadow phase. well maybe someone else has similar magic that might have helped but we can give illidan that one

4. he used the stone to open the big portal. i guess maybe he was the only person dumb enough to do it. it didnt seem like anyone else wanted to.

5. he blew up the big prime naaru. luckily for him everyone in the army of the light was ok with that and nobody minded. it would have given him super powers but i guess he didnt need them because all he has done so far is use a stone and give people sight powers

6. so at the end of everything he shows up after you fight sargeras because he wants to......... idk i think he wants to stand there and look at sargeras while he's stuck on that chair? or maybe he's gonna jump on sargeras's face and start chopping at him with his warglaives. either way we already did the hard part and theres like 6 titans there to pin sargeras down what difference is illidan going to make. its like when we saved grom from the demon and he was like thanks u guys im gonna carve myself a trophy now. but we were the ones who fought the demons. i guess in illidan's case its ok because none of us wanted to stay on the titan space station and get left behind.

maybe he should have just taken the light powers then he could have helped us fight the demons

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    how stupid can someone be to put a spoiler into the topic.... and before you say "why did you read further then "spoilers" well... how the F* should i know what this topic is about... let me give you a good example of a good title "SPOILERS: Game Of Thrones" or "SPOILERS: Antorus Ending".... is it so hard?
    Did you just go full retard?