Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If it is just graphics.... add the option to enable it... pretty simple. I don't want the new graphics myself.

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    Vanilla WoW was the version that was changed the most, with the most patches and most balancing changes. Except for when a new expansion as released ofc. Saying no to changes and advancement of the retail vanilla version, is the most none-purist thing you can do.

I just want them to improve the game, not ruin it, this time around.
    If we could see into the future and be sure they would succeed I think most people would agree, but what if they fail ? I tend to think they would not as they somehow starts to understand why a chunk of people like vanilla and once set to an objective Blizzard is a VERY effective machine, but damn if they don't pull it off it would be a big disappointment. Maybe no change is just the safest bet.

Deleted
    Well this is me picking the most favorable comment to quote, but i have read all the more negative comments off-course.
    Thanks for the tip, i will indeed change the post title since the comparison to Age of empires was my main point.
    Let me also explain that i will play classic wow no matter what, but i do believe blizzard has an opportunity here to do something great.
    Im not saying people should follow my train of thought concerning the future of wow, i simply hope to illustrate that there are success story's out there.

Thank you all for the replies!