Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    The best part about this whole things is you think I'm the one who has to "have something". Apparently because you're only capable of a thought process that concludes anyone who dislikes Trump, questions him and his past dealings, his campaigns obvious ties to Russia, and his blatant stupidity makes them a super liberally liberal who liberals all the liberal long day. The only ones who has to have anything is Mueller and his investigative team. Pretending like a conclusion can be drawn at this point, as you have, is such a sad display of "NOTHING TO SEE HERE BECAUSE I SAY SO!" disingenuity that it makes one wonder if objectivity and independent thought is something you have ever achieved in your lifetime.

You can only be laughing for a couple reasons. One is that you're masking whatever actual feelings(most likely rage given your behavior on the forum) you have when people question you or your cuckmaster, Trump. Or you're so oblivious to reality that you actually believe the insane narrative you've created about everyone who uses rational thought, logic, and reason.
    I think a common failing of those who hate Trump, myself included, is failing to understand why Trump is in power in the first place. Not who he is, but what he is. It is easy to dismiss him as a populist demagogue riding to power on the ignorant masses, but that isn't the full truth of it.

Trump taps into something that is unbelievably ancient, powerful, and deeply human. He is the living, breathing essence of the very first political movement that ever existed, tribalism. Humans came from a group of social hunter-gatherers that formed these closely knit social groups to survive. The tribe was everything, anyone that attacked the tribe was an enemy. The tribe defines what is right, the only unforgivable sin for a leader is weakness.

Trump made people feel like a part of something bigger then themselves, a political and social uprising that would vindicate everything they believed in, even if they had never considered or codified those beliefs before. He convinced them he was their leader, their voice, he was one of them, but better then them. As long as they remain in the tribe, they won't betray him. Doubt destroys any social group, it is anathema to a tribal society.

Remember when "Deflategate" happened? Patriots fans first refused to admit any wrong doing at all, then gravitated toward putting all the blame on the ball handlers, Brady and Belichek couldn't possibly have been involved, they sacrificed the tribe member for the good of the tribe, because the leadership had to stay unquestioned. Seahawks fans believed it all at the first whispers, concocted elaborate conspiracy theories tying all rivals into a diabolical plot, because of course they couldn't question that their tribe lost because the Patriots were just better at football.

This isn't really an attack on Trump supporters either, it is far more human then most of us are comfortable in admitting, it is in all of us. If you join the Army, you will go to basic training, where they will put you into a platoon of about 60 people. These platoons are filled randomly, usually by grabbing all the privates that came in on the same bus. But over the course of the next few months, you will be taught that your platoon is better then all the other platoons, that they don't work as hard as your platoon, they are not as tough as your platoon, they just suck. The drill sergeants will lead you in chants and songs about how much the other platoons suck, and how awesome your platoon is, and you will believe it. Everything you see will reinforce it, if you see them leave the training area early, it is because they are soft, not because they got there before you. Humans need this, need to be part of a group, it is one of the strongest social urges we have, logic or reason will never shake it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Oh - so "whining" is having different opinions?

If that is your definition then people of your ilk are, by far, the biggest fucking whiners in the history of mankind.

As always, thanks for the laughs

Merry Christmas, and enjoy your lump of coal! Trump is still POTUS. NOT tired of winning
    Seems Mr. Mueller has something for you this morning...

10+ Year Old Account

Aww, how cute, FOX News. You think this is over.

Yeah. This isn't over.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Yeah. This isn't over.
    Haha. Man that is so perfectly Fox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay classy, Breitbart. Cover story: Illegal Immigrant Allegedly Kills Texas Cheerleader in Thanksgiving Day DUI Crash

Funny, now Bannon seems concerned when something bad happens to a 14-year-old girl...

Stay classy, Breitbart. Cover story: Illegal Immigrant Allegedly Kills Texas Cheerleader in Thanksgiving Day DUI Crash

Funny, now Bannon seems concerned when something bad happens to a 14-year-old girl...
    Just heard on Fox...

"All we have are facts."

This timeline is so weird.

Yeah. This isn't over.
    I'm waiting for people to blame Obama for this... wait for it.

Another one bites the dust. One step closer to Drumpf...tick tock!

5+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what excuse will come out of the resident alt-right posters? Coffee boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm waiting for people to blame Obama for this... wait for it.
    Matt Schlapp just attempted it on Fox. I don't have the direct quote as I changed the channel after, but it was something along the lines of "Obama fired Flynn and the fact that they went back to look at what he did is a major part of this".

Yes, it made as little sense as it sounds when reading it.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-12-01 at 03:17 PM.

If this has not been stated yet. All should know that Flynn plead guilty to ONE count of lying to the FBI. We all know Flynn has done much more which likely shows cooperation.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    It must piss these people off no end that after all the chanting of "lock her up" Hillary and her shadow administration still walk free, meanwhile all the "best people" Trump hired are the ones getting locked up.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    This isn't really an attack on Trump supporters either, it is far more human then most of us are comfortable in admitting, it is in all of us. If you join the Army, you will go to basic training, where they will put you into a platoon of about 60 people. These platoons are filled randomly, usually by grabbing all the privates that came in on the same bus. But over the course of the next few months, you will be taught that your platoon is better then all the other platoons, that they don't work as hard as your platoon, they are not as tough as your platoon, they just suck. The drill sergeants will lead you in chants and songs about how much the other platoons suck, and how awesome your platoon is, and you will believe it. Everything you see will reinforce it, if you see them leave the training area early, it is because they are soft, not because they got there before you. Humans need this, need to be part of a group, it is one of the strongest social urges we have, logic or reason will never shake it.
    This is the only way you can possibly get regular people to survive basic training, for most recruits, its a brutal process. I remember in basic, we lost over half our platoon because they were just mentally drained. This type of tribalism is totally different from rallying a base of people to vote for you, its a survival instinct. Do you think anyone would willingly suffer in a PT pit? Obviously the DS will tell you the reason the other platoon left because they were weak, it also drives hyper competitiveness among peers in basic, and beyond the military. I can tell you, without that type of drive, I would never have been able to get where im at now, because I was a meek pussy who cried about everything before, now im at the most success member of my college graduating class by far (a whole 41 people in my department).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    It must piss these people off no end that after all the chanting of "lock her up" Hillary and her shadow administration still walk free, meanwhile all the "best people" Trump hired are the ones getting locked up.
    Ah yes, the shadow liberal Obama Killary Klinton Holdover Agent Administration. No wonder it's so hard to drain the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Wonder what excuse will come out of the resident alt-right posters? Coffee boy?
    A lot of them are banned, though
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Just because Trump is a piece of shit, doesn't exonerate Hillary in anyway, so don't push that type of garbage rhetoric. Just because Trumps administration members at a minimum having charges brought against them, if not Trump himself later down the road, doesnt change the fact that shes a pos as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    Just because Trump is a piece of shit, doesn't exonerate Hillary in anyway, so don't push that type of garbage rhetoric. Just because Trumps administration members at a minimum having charges brought against them, if not Trump himself later down the road, doesnt change the fact that shes a pos as well.
    How is she a POS? Are you suggesting that the FBI is somehow more lenient on Clinton?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    Here we go. Some whatboutism to start off the morning. How many investigations into Benghazi turned up any evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    A lot of them are banned, though
    Notice how they get themselves banned in waves just BEFORE another shoe drops? Like they're super triggered a few days before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.