Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    They may give the Alliance a version of BRD with some friendly NPCs put in....they will certaily not go out of their way to actually update the architecture or anything like that. So Horde gets slightly changed versions of two 2016 cities...and we MAY get a slightly changed version of a 2004 dungeon that everybody gets to see during Brewfest? Seems fair.

The Xenedar is destroyed on Argus. Lightforged will use the Vindicaar as a base...which is one fucking room with golden floor. Void Elves will obviously get nothing, as they are outcast from Silvermoon.

But, hey...maybe i'm wrong...after all, Dark Iron will join during the BFA campaign and for that to make any sense there "should" be some Dark Iron content on Kul'tiras itself....or maybe even Grim Batol during the move against Undercity....who knows....after the great "objectivity" Blizzard proved with selecting the Allied Races, though, i expect absolutely nothing from them.
    Hehe, yeah, the Alliance gets shafted when it comes to the allied races. Horde gets both Nightborne and Zandalari, very popular, sought after races, and now also part of Suramar(best city ingame). While Alliance gets Blueberry Blood Elves, shinier Draeneis wich still look the same as "normal" draeneis except glowing eyes and tattoos. And do they get Vindicaar with them? Confirmed? That is kind of cool though.

Good thing to play both factions(though my guild is alliance after being Horde in WoD, so bye I guess) but poor Alliance only players. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    ...Is it even possible to make a "Make Silvermoon Great Again" meme when there never really was a city to begin with? :<
    I mean they could do it, but it would cost you a raid tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Hehe, yeah, the Alliance gets shafted when it comes to the allied races. Horde gets both Nightborne and Zandalari, very popular, sought after races, and now also part of Suramar(best city ingame). While Alliance gets Blueberry Blood Elves, shinier Draeneis wich still look the same as "normal" draeneis except glowing eyes and tattoos. And do they get Vindicaar with them? Confirmed? That is kind of cool though.

Good thing to play both factions(though my guild is alliance after being Horde in WoD, so bye I guess) but poor Alliance only players. Really.
    Well, nothing new. In the presentation during blizzcon we already seen that Alliance gets Shinier Draenei (you can already make light blue...), Dark Iron (who are part of Alliance since Cata) and Emo Blood Elves. Literally nothing that was requested (I could give the Dark Iron some credit since Dwarves fans generally like them) but I don't expect many people to be excited about Lightforged and Void Elves. The latter is actually the worst and makes the least sense: "there is not enough high elves, because they're a split of a split race" yet we get 5% of BElves who learned void in a week, not to mention that until now BElves outright hated the alliance (uhm, Purge of Dalaran anyone?) and yet they first place they turn to is Stormwind. (Btw, we already have "dark elves", they are called NIGHT ELVES, I honestly don't see a single thing VElves bring to the table).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's nice they use the outside-nighthold part, as it was basicly unused, full of elites, no quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    Well, nothing new. In the presentation during blizzcon we already seen that Alliance gets Shinier Draenei (you can already make light blue...), Dark Iron (who are part of Alliance since Cata) and Emo Blood Elves. Literally nothing that was requested (I could give the Dark Iron some credit since Dwarves fans generally like them) but I don't expect many people to be excited about Lightforged and Void Elves. The latter is actually the worst and makes the least sense: "there is not enough high elves, because they're a split of a split race" yet we get 5% of BElves who learned void in a week, not to mention that until now BElves outright hated the alliance (uhm, Purge of Dalaran anyone?) and yet they first place they turn to is Stormwind. (Btw, we already have "dark elves", they are called NIGHT ELVES, I honestly don't see a single thing VElves bring to the table).
    void elves seem more elf vampire than dark elf

mmm, these sexy new models

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    mmm, these sexy new models

guessing this one is allergic to arcan'dor fruits.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    guessing this one is allergic to arcan'dor fruits.
    this is a real epidemic

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    If we don't get a rebuilt and populated Gilneas/top of Undercity out of this whole mess I'm going to fucking murder someone in that company.

Everything regarding allied races may as well just be Horde only content with how shafted the Alliance has been.

That sucks tbh as an Alliance player...

I like the typical Horde races and all, but it's just odd for me to roll a Nightborne or Blood Elf for example and still spend my most time in places like OG, it just does not fit At least Nightborn could've seriously been a neutral race as they are atm in Legion.

Deleted
    I wish Runas the Shamed was wondering around in the flowers, too.

Nice to see. Blackrock Mountain when?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    They may give the Alliance a version of BRD with some friendly NPCs put in....they will certaily not go out of their way to actually update the architecture or anything like that. So Horde gets slightly changed versions of two 2016 cities...and we MAY get a slightly changed version of a 2004 dungeon that everybody gets to see during Brewfest? Seems fair.

The Xenedar is destroyed on Argus. Lightforged will use the Vindicaar as a base...which is one fucking room with golden floor. Void Elves will obviously get nothing, as they are outcast from Silvermoon.

But, hey...maybe i'm wrong...after all, Dark Iron will join during the BFA campaign and for that to make any sense there "should" be some Dark Iron content on Kul'tiras itself....or maybe even Grim Batol during the move against Undercity....who knows....after the great "objectivity" Blizzard proved with selecting the Allied Races, though, i expect absolutely nothing from them.
    Do you really expect something different from Blizz?

I mean they prefered Horde over Alliance from the beginning and they didn´t even tried to hide it with Metzen being Thrall and for the Horde in almost everything they did before a crowd of people.

Let´s not speak about the overpowered Horde racials (the older ones and atm arcane turrent from the belfs and the Tauren stun).

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad Theryn got a happy ending.

Also can we just get the preorder and you can unlock these 4 allied races announcement already?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Nice to see. Blackrock Mountain when?
    Well, since Dark Irons definitely aren't coming till BFA hits and we can go to the new continents, it doesn't surprise me they haven't touched anything for them yet.

It is looking like though these 4 allied races will be available with pre-purchase with all the stuff they are adding for them this patch.

I guess this means the alliance will get gilnaes
    and shadowforge on top of the Vindicaar + void elf dimension thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    FUCK YES, i'm so happy about that.

also, wow, that pandaren teaching the highmountain tauren... huh. i guess if they justify it like that, i don't mind the new races having monk. BUT, i still don't think void elves should have it. just overall clashes with who they are.
    I don't know HOW Highmountain Tauren will be able to roll with those antlers...

RIP.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

this is a real epidemic

Haha, thats funny!

Deleted
    World of HordearselickCraft!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    mate Runas died