Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    to nice to be true, you have the source for this?

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...21505588674560

I was off by 5ilvl

940 base drops and 960 weekly chests

M+ / Drop / Weekly Chest
    10 / 915 / 935
    11 / 920 / 940
    12 / 925 / 945
    13 / 930 / 950
    14 / 935 / 955
    15 / 940 / 960
    Last edited by Poshadin; 2017-12-03 at 11:59 PM.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

I dont know why people are surprised by this stuff o.O

But its only natural, there is no way to judge someone in this game anymore since everything is accessible, sellable etc etc.

As example, my friend made 3mil gold last 3 days from giving AoTC to people with his guild, thats 3mil/player.

All those idiots simply run in, are told to get cleaved and die and stay dead till they get AoTC.

Same idiots will create groups second week, requesting AoTC and wipe on Felhounds forever.

M+ isnt any different at all so i am not sure why people are surprised by insane requirements or something, the amount of players and terrible players is massive..

Everyone complains that Mythic raiders are the minority, but everyone wants to play with them when it comes to content outside of Mythic raiding

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post

But its only natural, there is no way to judge someone in this game anymore since everything is accessible, sellable etc etc.

As example, my friend made 3mil gold last 3 days from giving AoTC to people with his guild, thats 3mil/player.

All those idiots simply run in, are told to get cleaved and die and stay dead till they get AoTC.

Same idiots will create groups second week, requesting AoTC and wipe on Felhounds forever.

M+ isnt any different at all so i am not sure why people are surprised by insane requirements or something, the amount of players and terrible players is massive..

Everyone complains that Mythic raiders are the minority, but everyone wants to play with them when it comes to content outside of Mythic raiding
    My problem isn't that the requirements are high, it's that the people setting them are dogshit. I never noticed how bad it was until I started gearing an alt and getting spam declined from +10s while linking mythic kills. When I look these people up they've not even cleared heroic and have grey ranks on every fight.

When I tried to do a +10 last week on my alt I linked some guy mythic avatar and he just said "mythic+ score too low sry" as if a +10 is some sort of challenge.
    Last edited by asil; 2017-12-04 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Get your key upgraded - simple.

I did +15 with pugs this week using my key. Every single other group was like 2k+ score xD

Also idk why but most of my runs are not on wowprogress... I did like 50 m+15 but on wowprogress there are 12 mythic 15+ completed...

As some have pointed out, the run has to make it on to the leader board. Do some 15s on a wednesday and you'll get your runs and ranks on your WoWprogress page.

I can't even get an invite for +15

I guess it's time to start caring about Mythic Score if I want to have the weekly chest... Going to clear every dungeon at +12-14 this week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I can't even get an invite for +15

I guess it's time to start caring about Mythic Score if I want to have the weekly chest... Going to clear every dungeon at +12-14 this week
    Yeah, +14 on every dungeon won't cut it. We have 13 Dungeons, most people ask for +2000 or more. You get X*10 score for every dungeon, The x stands for +x.

So when you do the Math, you have to do all Dungeons on +15 intime, to get to +2000.

Deleted
    Most of the time the people insisting on ridiculous requirements for +15s are themselves looking to be boosted as easily as possible. I don't even apply for groups like that because it's a red flag that you will have a dps (or sometimes a group of undergeared friends) wasting your time and crying like babies if you can't carry them to a 3 chest.

When I make groups I usually select players based on their spec and I look over their legs. Generally a player playing a spec in the M+ meta who pays attention to which leg combinations sim well will know what he is doing. I've found some great players with low wowprogress scores this way.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6705e600; 2017-12-04 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nim135 View Post
    Descriptions & Requirements for a M+15:

-Over 1800 or no inv
    -Be 2k
    -Over 2.2k
    -955 ilvl

I myself am a 939 ilvl and barely run m+. I only do it for the weekly reward.

Anyway, every time I enter these parties, the difference in DPS between me and the other 2 is always about 1m~.

I get it, you want high requirements because you don't trust some people but you do not perform yourself?

What is all this high requirement madness.

TL.DR: Outrageous requirement for M+ 15 after 7.3.2, specifically from boosted people that have no idea how to play their class
    This is an MMo, you can make friends/join a guild and easily run m+s with them and working on getting your keys higher. A PUG can set whatever rules he wants, its his run.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    Yeah, +14 on every dungeon won't cut it. We have 13 Dungeons, most people ask for +2000 or more. You get X*10 score for every dungeon, The x stands for +x.

So when you do the Math, you have to do all Dungeons on +15 intime, to get to +2000.
    Yeah, but I will have better chance of getting a group with 1700 Mythic Score than 500.

In 7.3 I've only run a handful of different Mythic +, as I only did MoS +10 each week for the chest, meaning my MScore is utter shit

To make matters worse, the +15 Key I've got this week is Seat. I'll try to get it done
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2017-12-04 at 10:32 AM.

"Been doing 10s and expect to get carried to a 15 for free simply because cap went up" The Thread.

Cute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    "Been doing 10s and expect to get carried to a 15 for free simply because cap went up" The Thread.

Cute.
    +15 isn't hard. You are talking like only "Elites" can do it. That shit is easy. The only downside on M+ is, you don't want to downgrade a key for no reason, so you create absurd requirements because you can't replace a bad player.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post

thats not true

everybody want to play this game on as easy mode as possible while still getting upgrades.

its a lie that people want chalenge - people want stable easy sorce of gear upgrades nothing else - the easier the game is the more they like it.

the proof is the sick req - because people want to make this game as easy as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    +15 isn't hard.
    So then why are you even replying to me? No where did I say it was hard. If anyone is complaining about group requirements it's because they haven't been doing the content already and expect to magically be able to do so because blizzard raised the ilvl cap.

Any player worth a damn has already been running 15s every single week due to the increased amount of loot and higher AP from chest. Anyone who was just doing a 10 is just someone who was looking for their free 935 and probably isn't a good player and puts little effort into the game.

If you expect to magically get carried to a cap when you haven't been doing them at that difficulty welcome to reality. It's not going to happen, build your own key up like you should have been doing for weeks instead of being lazy and expecting free 960 loot handed to you.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-12-04 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thats not true

everybody want to play this game on as easy mode as possible while still getting upgrades.

its a lie that people want chalenge - people want stable easy sorce of gear upgrades nothing else - the easier the game is the more they like it.

the proof is the sick req - because people want to make this game as easy as possible.
    It is true, you just stated it better than i did.

Even with 2 toons with 2k1+ mythic score Im still getting refuse on my other alt lmao

Its even funnier when lead ask 2k+ and he doesnt even have 1k8...

Typical MMO casual community, u have to deal with them...

Missing hard Dofus when u could just play 8 account at the same time and run ur dungeons without casu/random heh

+15 is doable easy with 940 ilvl that was easy to get with weekly m+10 in 7.3

But when i see Mos+15 2k+ score xD Idk this people look for boost? I am not going to do every single dunegnon on m+15 to get score in first week to secure spot. Imo its better to use own key.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    This is an MMo, you can make friends/join a guild and easily run m+s with them and working on getting your keys higher. A PUG can set whatever rules he wants, its his run.
    still doesnt change the fact that just because someone has right to behave like a douche it doesnt mean its ok and should be socialy accepted.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not a matter of running your own key or making your own group, so comments like those should be avoided.
    I say this because the situation has gone from relatively stable to stupidly chaotic. There IS a problem if, for a measly +15, eveyone wants heroic-raid ilvl on week one, incredible wowprogress score, hardcore experience, a stable job, a house and an insurance. Sitting on ilvl941 like I am means not getting invited to anything for some reason.
    I don't believe for a second that everyone is now a mythic raider that has the right to set such a high bar. If I have the +15 completion achievement and various AotC achievement, I am reliable.

Also, fuck wowprogress. Useless metric to judge one's skill, and a broken one at that. I've been completing +15s in time for the past three months, all in time and once a week for the cache, and that stupid site says I have completed 2. It has to go.

I've come to a point where I almost don't care anymore. As I said I have my +15 achievement and my endgame is heroic raiding, so if people want to be overglorified asshats with their keys and set laughable standards, I just won't bother with gearing and buy an Argus kill. But man people really need to get a grip.

Make your own group.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    But when i see Mos+15 2k+ score xD Idk this people look for boost? I am not going to do every single dunegnon on m+15 to get score in first week to secure spot. Imo its better to use own key.
    That's right.

To be honest I'm avoiding particular dungeons, so I wouldn't waste my time. I'm just doing weekly max M+ and I'm done.

I remember when someone asked for +2k M+ Score for NL +11... I didn't have it(as I said - I was avoiding HoV, Arc and some other dungeons because they were boring/waste of time), but I had M+14 NL done that season- he didn't invite me and told me that I shouldn't use excuses, lol.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-12-04 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    This is not a matter of running your own key or making your own group,
    Sure it is. If you where a good player you would have already been running deep mythic+ and not stuck looking for a free 15 invite. If you already weren't regularly looting 14 or higher keys from your M+ chest you don't deserve a free invite to a 15 run to get it over with quick. That's on you for being lazy and/or bad and only doing the bare minimum for some free loot.

The only people complaining looted +9 keys from their chest and expect a free 6 level jump because they feel entitled to hit the cap after putting in no effort to be there prior to this week.