Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    yes it's prostitution, it's not a novel concept.

And if she had killed her pimp, that would have been fine. (by me).

While he was Sleeping.
    It's very hard to pose a threat to someone while you are Sleeping.

But the victim didn't force her to do a single thing -

No, he didn't rape her, he picked her up, drove home, had sex with her, and paid.
    That's not rape.
    She was sixteen. The age of consent in Tennessee is 18. She couldn't consent to anything he did.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Then the primp or in goblinp’s the guy who kipnaped the kid should take all the charges not the guy who didn’t know What was going on behind.

- - - Updated - - -

I think she should have be tried as an adult due to the seriousness of the crime but she should have gotten a much lesser sentence due to what she went though.
    why should a child ever be charged as an adult when they're not an adult?

The "seriousness" of a crime doesn't magically make them an adult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying a 16 year old as an adult to punish them for being a victim of rape torture and assault is beyond disgusting, and the people excusing the man who paid to have sex with her (and if you don't believe he knew was he was doing buying services from a guy named "kut throat" you are an idiot) are despicable.

There are strong, strong stigmas in America's legal system about not acknowledging that human trafficking is a problem in the US. It can be seen everywhere from legislation and public profiles (bashing Clinton for engaging in "feminist fearmongering" for speaking up about the FBI's statistics on human trafficking) to more small scale individual cases like this. American leaders have a strong issue with considering that something so lowly and third world country-esque as human trafficking is a problem that the west needs to worry about.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-12-05 at 01:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's not really any different. She was underage, adn it can easily be shown that she was not a willing participant in it all.
    You're missing the point. Can it be shown that the client knew that she was unwilling? According to the accounts I've read, she claims to have consented to sex. If I pick up a hooker, she consents to have sex in exchange for money (because that's how it works) and later it's discovered that she was coerced into the situation, the only "crime" I'm guilty of is solicitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Being convicted of murder doesn't mean you are a murderer. Killing another person doesn't mean you are a murderer. There are times where killing is justified.
    The only time taking the life of someone else is justified is in defense of your own life or the life of a loved one. We have a legal system for a reason.

No good person who is deserving of health and wellbeing buys a forcibly addicted child to rape.
    There's so much hyperbole in this that it's stupid. First, is there evidence to suggest that he knew she was forcibly addicted and put on the street? Is there evidence to show that his intent was to rape her? Because generally, when one picks up a prostitute, the idea is to pay them to consent. And last, but not least, the foremost definition of "child" refers to someone who's prepubescent. In any case, 16 is only a "child" in the context of legal terminology and no rational person calls a 16 year-old a "child". That's what "teenager" is for.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    She was sixteen. The age of consent in Tennessee is 18. She couldn't consent to anything he did.
    And I've yet to see any evidence to suggest he knew her age. If you're picking up some entertainment, it's pretty reasonable to assume they're old enough to participate. Especially if they look like they're old enough.

I do, however, agree that trying her as an adult is bullshit.

Except that's not even remotely accurate.
    She didn't kill her captor - She killed a guy who bought sex from her.
    Note, that's from her, not her pimp, Her.
    She should be in jail for life.
    She was 16 at the time. So she killed the pedophile who (statuary) raped her. Don't see the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    And I've yet to see any evidence to suggest he knew her age. If you're picking up some entertainment, it's pretty reasonable to assume they're old enough to participate. Especially if they look like they're old enough.

LOL you do realise prostitution is illegal why the fuck would you assume she is of legal age? and yeh of course they're attempting to look old enough that's also the point.

jeez are you covered in oil? because everything slips past you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    LOL you do realise prostitution is illegal why the fuck would you assume she is of legal age? and yeh of course they're attempting to look old enough that's also the point.
    So by your logic, if someone has weed on them we can assume they're selling meth, too, right? Just because someone is involved in prostitution (which shouldn't even be illegal) doesn't mean they're involved in "child" trafficking. You should probably think things through before typing.

There's so much hyperbole in this that it's stupid. First, is there evidence to suggest that he knew she was forcibly addicted and put on the street? Is there evidence to show that his intent was to rape her? Because generally, when one picks up a prostitute, the idea is to pay them to consent. And last, but not least, the foremost definition of "child" refers to someone who's prepubescent. In any case, 16 is only a "child" in the context of legal terminology and no rational person calls a 16 year-old a "child". That's what "teenager" is for.
    Spoken like someone wildly ignorant of the subject matter.

In human trafficking that is how things are done.

You capture someone. You force them to take drugs. You take them far away from where they have connections, you make them dependent on you. You tell them that if they don't have sex with whoever they say when they say they will kill you or sell you to someone who will rape then kill you. If you honestly believe that the purchaser didn't know what he was doing with all of the factors involved then you are being willfully ignorant. The fact that you rationalize the rape of a sixteen year old because they are teenager, when a sixteen year old is about eight years off of a mature brain shows me you are a moral relativist, like to fuck kids(teenagers) or like to masturbate to it.

So by your logic, if someone has weed on them we can assume they're selling meth, too, right? Just because someone is involved in prostitution (which shouldn't even be illegal) doesn't mean they're involved in "child" trafficking. You should probably think things through before typing.
    lol so naive it's pathetic, and what a stupid strawman weed is legal in some states, where is prostitution legal?

and you just argued you own point, you think prostitution should be legal but explained the number 1 reason it is illegal, kidnapping children/young vulnerable girls/women and forcing them to have sex with the option of being beaten/drugged and raped like this girl was if they refuse, but hey the "customer" doesn't know so it's perfectly fine to pay for sex who cares about the girls if you don't know if they're really consenting or being forced ignorance is bliss!

Courts usually have more information than MMO-Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    16 year olds can look like 18 year olds unless the guy knew she was 16 I wouldn’t say it was rape, though we will never know if he knew because he is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Because she’s most likely not fully mentally intact and sentences should be adjusted with such things taken into account.
    She didn't hit a puppy, she took a gun and fired at a man in the back of his skull while he slept.

She should be in prison for life.

- - - Updated - - -

Being convicted of murder doesn't mean you are a murderer. Killing another person doesn't mean you are a murderer. There are times where killing is justified.
    And this one isn't such a time. She murdered a sleeping man in cold blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Statutory rape is not the same as violent rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Statutory rape is not the same as violent rape.
    People who pay 16 year olds for sex deserve whatever they get.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't matter if he knew what her age was. It was on him to do his due diligence to make sure she wasn't underage. I mean, but prostitution is illegal, so I doubt he gave a shit. Regardless, lack of knowledge doesn't actually get you out of statutory rape convictions.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

7+ Year Old Account
    Spoken like someone wildly ignorant of the subject matter.

In human trafficking that is how things are done.

You capture someone. You force them to take drugs. You take them far away from where they have connections, you make them dependent on you. You tell them that if they don't have sex with whoever they say when they say they will kill you or sell you to someone who will rape then kill you.
    In human trafficking, sure. But prostitution isn't the cause of human trafficking, it merely benefits human trafficking when it's illegal. Prostitution existed long before human trafficking and will exist in the absence of human trafficking. You're attempting to make an irrelevant argument.

If you honestly believe that the purchaser didn't know what he was doing with all of the factors involved then you are being willfully ignorant.
    I never said I believe either way. I asked if there was evidence to conclude it. Without evidence showing him to have foreknowledge of the situation, the default stance is that he didn't. That's how both the law and logic work.

The fact that you rationalize the rape of a sixteen year old because they are teenager, when a sixteen year old is about eight years off of a mature brain shows me you are a moral relativist, like to fuck kids(teenagers) or like to masturbate to it.
    Nice. Your hyperbole has graduated to personal attacks. Thanks for confirming that I can safely pass off everything you say as inane drivel.

Edit: That bit about "moral relativist" is pretty funny when one considers that morality itself actually is relative.

lol so naive it's pathetic, and what a stupid strawman weed is legal in some states, where is prostitution legal?
    In the US, Nevada. It's also legal in a handful of countries that aren't still drawing from archaic wells of stupidity. It's interesting that you failed to grasp the point of the analogy, though.

and you just argued you own point, you think prostitution should be legal but explained the number 1 reason it is illegal, kidnapping children/young vulnerable girls/women and forcing them to have sex with the option of being beaten/drugged and raped like this girl was if they refuse, but hey the "customer" doesn't know so it's perfectly fine to pay for sex who cares about the girls if you don't know if they're really consenting or being forced ignorance is bliss!
    That's not the primary reason it's still illegal. To reiterate, prostitution is not the cause of human trafficking, human trafficking merely benefits from it. Properly regulated prostitution would actually decrease the amount of human trafficking, abuse, rape, etc, involved because there would be no legal ramifications for coming forward and "sex workers" would actually have protections in place.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-12-05 at 04:08 AM.

You're missing the point. Can it be shown that the client knew that she was unwilling? According to the accounts I've read, she claims to have consented to sex. If I pick up a hooker, she consents to have sex in exchange for money (because that's how it works) and later it's discovered that she was coerced into the situation, the only "crime" I'm guilty of is solicitation.

The only time taking the life of someone else is justified is in defense of your own life or the life of a loved one. We have a legal system for a reason.

Once again, she was underage, which means she cannot legally give consent in many states.

She killed a john, not a pimp.

She should definitely be in jail.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, she was underage, which means she cannot legally give consent in many states.
    And that's fine. He could have been charged with statutory rape, even if he didn't know her age. What he's not guilty of, assuming a lack of evidence to the contrary, is actually forcing her (via coercion) to have sex with him and thus, does not justify his being shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's fine. He could have been charged with statutory rape, even if he didn't know her age. What he's not guilty of, assuming a lack of evidence to the contrary, is actually forcing her (via coercion) to have sex with him and thus, does not justify his being shot.
    We don't actually know what went down. We already know she was under duress, even if he wasn't directly the one exerting it on her. I mean, I get that you can't understand why a 16 year old who has been addicted to drugs by her pimp might be under duress, but that doesn't change the fact that he was beating her when she didn't bring in enough money.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

7+ Year Old Account
    We don't actually know what went down. We already know she was under duress, even if he wasn't directly the one exerting it on her. I mean, I get that you can't understand why a 16 year old who has been addicted to drugs by her pimp might be under duress, but that doesn't change the fact that he was beating her when she didn't bring in enough money.
    And yet the client wasn't responsible for the actions of the pimp. Only his own. Period.

I am not a court of law. An assessment was made about your character by your defenses of a pedophile that fucked a sex slave, it is not a personal attack, but an all but certainty based on your words.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2017-12-05 at 04:52 AM.

Except that's not even remotely accurate.
    She didn't kill her captor - She killed a guy who bought sex from her.
    Note, that's from her, not her pimp, Her.
    She should be in jail for life.
    Given the context you provided, I find no problem with what she did. She should be free.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet