Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    People who pay 16 year olds for sex deserve whatever they get.
    Well, sadly (by "Sadly" I actually mean "Fortunately"), your morbid views of reality don't really directly impact the Justice System!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Absolutely not, 16 is a minor, no matter what they did.

- - - Updated - - -

They absolutely should.
    You do know that 16 is just an arbitrary age right? Humans aren’t fully devloped mentally till there around 25 yet your counted as an adult at 18. If your old enouth to drive you should be old enough to know that things like murder or rape are wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    why should a child ever be charged as an adult when they're not an adult?

The "seriousness" of a crime doesn't magically make them an adult.
    Because how a serious crime and the State of mind it was commited in should factor into sentencing even if they are a year or two under what is considered an adult. You shouldn’t be able to get away with murder just because your a week away from your 18th birthday.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2017-12-05 at 05:13 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I am not a court of law. An assessment was made about your character by your defenses of a pedophile that fucked a sex slave, it is not a personal attack, but an all but certainty based on your words.
    I didn't defend anyone, I simply pointed out facts. Like the fact that the girl was 16 and certainly not prepubescent, which most people know is a prerequisite for being a pedophile. But hey, you do you. Personal attacks and all.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-12-05 at 05:09 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    She didn't hit a puppy, she took a gun and fired at a man in the back of his skull while he slept.

She should be in prison for life.

- - - Updated - - -

And this one isn't such a time. She murdered a sleeping man in cold blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Statutory rape is not the same as violent rape.
    Ya no that’s not how the justice system should work. The justice system should be about rehabilitation not punishment even in cases of murder if some can be rehabilitated and are willing to be at some point they should get released, even more so in cases like this where the person most likely wasn’t all there at the time of the crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Jesus Christ are you trying to convince yourself you're not a rapist or what. Holy shit.
    How is what he said flase?
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2017-12-05 at 05:27 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So … a girl is abused and raped and has gotten herself into drug issues (most likely because of the abuse and rape = “self-medication”), gets forced into prostitution and at the age of only 16 she kills a 43yo man to whom she was sold. The quote from the article don’t mention what the “client” did to her prior to the killing but it’s not that far a stretch to assume what a grown up man could do to a young teenager that was sold to him.

Imagine your teenage daughter being raped and “roughed up” in all ways imaginable by grown men to whom she was sold for a few bucks and then try to defend the “poor innocent, sleeping client”. Some of you people here really makes me sick!

If any of those human-trafficking apologists or their friends/family find themselves in the same situation, remember to return back their advice: they are to only talk their way out of the situation instead of resorting to justified self-defence.

Also, not surprised that the only ones defending some of the worst crimes known to humanity are known alt-righters, belonging to the party of pedophilia apologism.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Jesus Christ are you trying to convince yourself you're not a rapist or what. Holy shit.
    You cannot keep the one mentioned in the OP seperate from random people who discuss things with you on the forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Because how a serious crime and the State of mind it was commited in should factor into sentencing even if they are a year or two under what is considered an adult. You shouldn’t be able to get away with murder just because your a week away from your 18th birthday.
    That can be done when charging her as a minor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    That is the narrative I saw when this started appearing on facebook. So yea, that is how I saw this first this being presenting.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/01/56778...are-prosecuted

For example.
    That article shows what's wrong with this partisan journalism we have today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    So … a girl is abused and raped and has gotten herself into drug issues (most likely because of the abuse and rape = “self-medication”), gets forced into prostitution and at the age of only 16 she kills a 43yo man to whom she was sold. The quote from the article don’t mention what the “client” did to her prior to the killing but it’s not that far a stretch to assume what a grown up man could do to a young teenager that was sold to him.

Imagine your teenage daughter being raped and “roughed up” in all ways imaginable by grown men to whom she was sold for a few bucks and then try to defend the “poor innocent, sleeping client”. Some of you people here really makes me sick!
    I've read another story between the lines: Teenager prostitute kills a client for drug money while he's sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    People who pay 16 year olds for sex deserve whatever they get.
    You're a fucking psycho then.

Statutory rape or paying prostitutes is not on the same level of cold blooded murder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Ya no that’s not how the justice system should work. The justice system should be about rehabilitation not punishment even in cases of murder if some can be rehabilitated and are willing to be at some point they should get released, even more so in cases like this where the person most likely wasn’t all there at the time of the crime.

- - - Updated - - -

How is what he said flase?
    When you shoot a sleeping, defenceless human in the head you cannot be rehabilitated.

- - - Updated - - -

Cut the crap, this girl was already a criminal before. Now she's a murderer who shot a sleeping man in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    She killed a john, not a pimp.

She should definitely be in jail.
    Johns who rape minors / victims of forced prostitution deserve it.

Seems like a naive thing to do.
    Are you saying that you think one of the posters here in this thread is the man shot dead that is mentioned in the OP?

Murderer should be killed. You take someone's life, we take yours. Don't care about your issues, you have no right to kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Johns who rape minors / victims of forced prostitution deserve it.
    There's no deserved murder unless it's self defence ie. protectiong yourself from immediate threat of death. The people that keep saying this bullshit that X crime it's alright to murder victim are on the level of ISIS ffs. We have moved on from eye to eye thankfully.

Deleted
    Dude:
    Mens rea (/ˈmɛnz ˈriːə/; Law Latin for "guilty mind"[1][2][3]) is the mental element of 1) intention to commit a crime or 2) knowledge that one's action or lack of action would cause a crime to be committed. It is a necessary element of many crimes.
    (1) A person (A) commits an offence if—

(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,

(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and

(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.

(3) Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.

(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.

So yeah.

Seems like a naive thing to do.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right sexually abusing someone leaves many people with a life time of trauma. I'd argue that's a lot worse than outright killing them.

The fact many victims of sexual abuse try to, or successfully take their own lives attests to that.
    Many people also suicide because they got a bad grade or got dumped.

Should dumping your girlfriend be treated worse than murder?

Stop being obtuse. Murder is the most heinous crime one can commit and is punished accordingly.

What this woman did was unexcusable. If she was afraid for her life she could've just left with the pistol. Instead she shot a sleeping man IN THE HEAD. There is NO EXCUSE for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    There's no deserved murder unless it's self defence ie. protectiong yourself from immediate threat of death. The people that keep saying this bullshit that X crime it's alright to murder victim are on the level of ISIS ffs. We have moved on from eye to eye thankfully.
    The average person that posts this drivel ( check YT comments too ) is not much better than ISIS. Easily manipulated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Given the context you provided, I find no problem with what she did. She should be free.
    You shouldn't be free if you think murder's okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    If any of those human-trafficking apologists or their friends/family find themselves in the same situation, remember to return back their advice: they are to only talk their way out of the situation instead of resorting to justified self-defence.
    You know he was sleeping right?
    She could have gone out of the room (had to, to get the gun, unless it was her own gun - Unsure about that) and called the police.
    This is as far from justified self defense it's possible to be.

Wheter the murder victim had commited crime is irrelevant in this case. If he was still alive and found to have done a crime, he would be punished. In this case he's murdered and it's not justifiable. Just because someone has commited crime doesn't mean it's just grounds for victims of said crimes to be able to murder the perpetrators. Just because someone had possibly raped you doesn't mean you can murder him afterwards for revenge. That's not fucking justice.

I don't get why people are so disgustingly righteous about some murders since they seem justified according to their weird moral rules. No, leave these rules to ISIS and not to normal western socities thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I don't know if I made my self any clearer. I'm not defending the man. I'm just saying that you should be judged by the legal system and not the victim as that's definetely not justice. In this case man never got his punishment and we are left with murderer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't feel bad for the guy, because there are ways to know who you are dealing with when paying for a prostitute, and there are legal ways to do that.

However her committing murder regardless to what she has been through doesn't change the fact that is what it was. I mean if ever there were a good reason to murder someone this would be a perfect example.

But what is done is done, and what is to stop this woman if given freedom from doing the same thing all over again, because as I said she has a good excuse, however the law has the responsibility not to let this woman out unchecked and unsupervised.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-12-05 at 03:52 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Stop being obtuse. Murder is the most heinous crime one can commit and is punished accordingly.
    Oh, but you are wrong. There are far, far worse crimes than murder. And there are also different types of murder, and whether you should be locked for life, get a slap on the wrist or go free depends on how, on why, on who, on when and where you murder someone. I think we can all agree that putting a bullet through someone's head is an heinous act. But does an heinous act make a person heinous? Not necessarily. This woman is very clearly a broken person. Did she do it out of evilness? Or out of desperation, anger and trauma? There's a huge difference here. People like her should be helped and rehabilitated, not put away in a prision to rot, as if her life wasn't miserable enough. It is people like you who are truly heinous for suggesting such a thing and for being incapable of any kind of compassion or understanding in a case like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    Oh, but you are wrong. There are far, far worse crimes than murder.
    Yeah - Like Genocide!