Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That armor is failing I would take Pence instead of Trump at this point, at least he wouldn't make us look like complete morons on the world stage.
    You look like a moron on the world stage because you and ppl liek you get online and spout the anti america/neocommie/antifa/antitrump garbage. THATS why you look like an idiot on the world stage. because you are. One quick thing, can you explain how trump being president the last year has changed your life for the worse? specific examples pls. you lose a job that trump caused? lose insurance? get deported? what exactly has trump changed that changed your life for the worse?

Quote Originally Posted by kbtdadap View Post
    You look like a moron on the world stage because you and ppl liek you get online and spout the anti america/neocommie/antifa/antitrump garbage. THATS why you look like an idiot on the world stage. because you are. One quick thing, can you explain how trump being president the last year has changed your life for the worse? specific examples pls. you lose a job that trump caused? lose insurance? get deported? what exactly has trump changed that changed your life for the worse?
    Hate Crime rose the minute he took office.

Any more stupid questions?

Gas prices rose back up dramatically.

America looking worse on the global stage, hate speech rising dramatically, more people accepting what they feel than accepting facts (which is hilarious as these people hated the "touchy feely groups" of the 90's, known to hire criminals), gaining monetary value from being the president while wasting tax dollars, potential collusion, and definite obstruction of justice. You're right though, he has to do something to me personally for me to hate him.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    America looking worse on the global stage, hate speech rising dramatically, more people accepting what they feel than accepting facts (which is hilarious as these people hated the "touchy feely groups" of the 90's, known to hire criminals), gaining monetary value from being the president while wasting tax dollars, potential collusion, and definite obstruction of justice. You're right though, he has to do something to me personally for me to hate him.
    The only ppl who share this opinion of yours, worldwide, are other thin skinned crybabies liek yourself. Trump hasnt done one thing you can name that changed your life except how you THINK others perceive you. Like th world is some hs popularity contest. Do you even know what real suffering and hatred is? have you ever lived where you fear every second of your life? you ever lived where ppl really suffer? like starving to death and etc? Im betting you havent. because if you did, you wouldnt be crying over feelings when just to have something to cry over, because you'd be thankful for how great you have it compared to when you lived in REAL 3rd world shit. Youre a spoiled child with a sick sense of self entitlement. Get over yourself. Your parents lied when they convinced you that youre special. I dont even blame you, i blame your failure of parents. failure to raise you with some balls to make it in this savge world we live in. this isnt some rainbow/magical/fairy land that runs on feelings. ITS A BRUTAL, SAVAGE WORLD full of monsters in plenty. creating your own shit to cry about, is pathetic when there are real monsters to fight off.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Debatable
    Yet the vote failed.
    Are you on an irrelevant gif spree or something?

a) It's a fact, b) the vote failing doesn't prove it either way. So no. I award you no points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Like th world is some hs popularity contest.
    Alright first, did you make this post with half a keyboard, because it looks like you slammed your fist against the keys and expected to spell correctly.

Secondly, yes being seen better on the world stage is something to consider. The more we piss off people the less likely they are to trade with us or even give us worse deals with imports and exports. That is literally a thing that can happen. Canada decided not to buy planes from us because of the way Trump is acting, that is money he is costing the country. The tax payer's dollars being spent on him golfing is over 80 million, that's money that could be used for anything else. If you hate when you give $20 to a homeless person and they go get some scotch, but pay Trump to go golfing and suddenly "he didn't do anything wrong".

This is not the way the president should act, or even a normal fucking human being. There's a reason he's the most disliked president ever and one of the laziest presidents, if not the laziest, we've ever had. I'm glad though you can stick up for a man that actually loves pedophiles and sticks up to them. It shows your character and how your parents couldn't be bothered to impart any actual morals.

Do you even know what real suffering and hatred is? have you ever lived where you fear every second of your life? you ever lived where ppl really suffer? like starving to death and etc? Im betting you havent.
    Oh, and you have? Listen here, child, I've been abused most of my life by a mother that was mentally unstable, almost killed by her, pushed down the stairs for not listening to her, and her family telling me I shouldn't defend myself as it means my her hands would hurt if I blocked her punches. Think about when someone you are taking care of calls the cops because she's scared of you because you get angry when she purposefully attacks your genitals. That same mother that's supposed to use child support to take care of you, but instead uses it to go out to lunch every day on spend it all on her hobbies while you get to eat ketchup sandwiches.

You wouldn't know suffering if it beat your ass. If you want to play the "who's life is worse" game you better be prepared for an Olympic class match up.

because if you did, you wouldnt be crying over feelings when just to have something to cry over, because you'd be thankful for how great you have it compared to when you lived in REAL 3rd world shit. Youre a spoiled child with a sick sense of self entitlement. Get over yourself. Your parents lied when they convinced you that youre special. I dont even blame you, i blame your failure of parents. failure to raise you with some balls to make it in this savge world we live in. this isnt some rainbow/magical/fairy land that runs on feelings. ITS A BRUTAL, SAVAGE WORLD full of monsters in plenty. creating your own shit to cry about, is pathetic when there are real monsters to fight off.
    The fact you spout such garbage shows not even one of your parents had the decency for you to talk without using insults. By the way you talk you haven't seen one hard day in your life.

You use this language because you can't help but suckle on Trump's teets and won't even see when he's doing everything in his power to actually harm your way of life. Between trying to get net neutrality taken away to reverse Robin Hood'ing by taking from the lower/middle classes and giving it to the 1%. So do not, for one moment, think that Trump isn't trying to do anything to the people of America. Again, I guess you love pedophiles just like Trump does, why don't you all go hang out with Moore at the mall.

Next time you want to speak do it like an adult, rather than the child that I can only assume you are, and tell your parents to impart some actual morals, values, knowledge, and put you back in school so you can learn some grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-12-07 at 09:46 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post

Do you have a link to the data? Like actual conviction numbers.

You look like a moron on the world stage because you and ppl liek you get online and spout the anti america/neocommie/antifa/antitrump garbage. THATS why you look like an idiot on the world stage.
    America’s global standing plummets under Donald Trump

President Trump shoved the Montenegro prime minister at NATO

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

6 Strongmen Trump Has Praised — And The Conflicts It Presents

I can go on but you seem so far Trump's ass that nothing will change your mind, it is people like you who follow Trump blindly who are an embarrassment to this country and the constitution.

And yet: Is the president Trump that far different from the candidate Trump? He was eligible as a candidate and the people elected him - the long term consequences of congress saying "Uh-uh we don't like the guy" would likely be even greater loathing for a government that many (reasonably or not) feel doesn't care about them.
    I am by no means thrilled by the man and consider him to be quite incompetent, but impeachment shouldn't be used as a way to erase the republican nomination and the election that followed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointing, but was to be expected.

Just wait for Mueller to do his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    How is that a surprise? Incompetence isn't enough to impeach a president.
    Looks like:

. war mongering;
    . sexual assaults;
    . sexual harassment;
    . racism;
    . white supremacists supporter;
    . race ware;
    . money laundering;
    . stooge to a foreign power;
    . religious nut supporter;
    . bigot;
    . pedophilia supporter;
    . anti-women rights;
    . anti-lgbtq rights;
    . gun nut;
    . stealing public funds;
    . favoring his business;
    . wasted more money than 8 years of President Obama in vacation in less than 1 year;
    . etc.

Ain't enough either.

TLDR: Stop voting like you're voting for your preferred sport club. And vote for the better person instead of twisting your morale as to vote for a pedophile just so that a democrat is not elected.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Looks like:

TLDR: Stop voting like you're voting for your preferred sport club. And vote for the better person instead of twisting your morale as to vote for a pedophile just so that a democrat is not elected.
    And again, incompetence can be cause for impeachment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

This was never going to happen now, this was little more than a waste of everyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post

That happened when obama took office too.

- - - Updated - - -

I like how people thought I actually meant it was surprising. My name is Texas Rules. We have laughed at Green since he started the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Who told you this? Any study by a government agency with a clear definition of hate crime? Or are you basing that off the SPLC and “reports” of hate crimes? I’m sure you’ve done the basic research to validate an opinion you hold enough to express it publicly

- - - Updated - - -

Again, according to who? High crimes and misdemeanors is what the constitution says. Arbitrary beliefs of ineptitude based on non-adherence to arbitrary values is not incompetence.
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/impeachable-offense (Read the whole thing, because it specifically argues against impeachment for incompetent policy but argues for non-criminal misdeeds in office. The important bit is the part headed "The relation between impeachable offenses and ordinary crimes.")

I should be clear, general incompetence doesn't lend itself to impeachment. For trump it would likely have to be centered around personnel decisions or something similar.

Trump's incompetence in hiring flynn after being warned directly about him by obama could qualify (this assumes trump wasn't involved in the conspiracy, and mike flynn is; the opposite of course, would completely obviate the need to rely on this+obstruction).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    If they managed to succeed you would get Pence for a year, who is a true conservative.
    And then you would have to rush into elections while there are once again NO suitable candidates, which will lead into nothing but more trouble for years to come.

If you don't want Trump and.or the Republicans that's fine. Focus on the elections in 3 years, make sure you have a decent candidate this time and DONT push CLINTON again!

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    If they managed to succeed you would get Pence for a year, who is a true conservative.
    Gonna repost my comment from another thread:

People keep pointing this out like it's some sort of fucking surprise. It's not. If Trump goes we'd still have a Republican president, but it would be a COMPETENT Republican president. That's what you don't get: THIS IS NOT ABOUT DEMOCRATS VERSUS REPUBLICANS. This is about removing an incompetent, narcissistic manchild who not only has no fucking clue what the job entails but whose ego is actively destroying America's international relations and ceding every single advantage and leadership position we have to other countries who are more than happy to step into the power vacuum Trump is creating by failing so spectacularly to do his job. This is a man who fired most of our diplomats and says we don't need to replace them because he's really the most important person and we just need to do what he says. This is a man who casually gave classified intelligence from an allied country to a country that is most definitely NOT our ally. This is a man who is openly insulting the leaders of hostile nations and denigrating the leaders of allied nations. This is a man who is dismissive of our own intelligence agencies. This is a man who is undoing policies both foreign and domestic for the sole reason that they were enacted by his predecessor, no matter what damage their removal causes. This is a man who has signaled that he is willing to unilaterally abandon agreements signed with other nations even when those nations are still holding up their end of the agreement. This is a man who is so uniquely unqualified for the office that he is causing possibly irreparable harm to our nation and our nation's reputation, and the longer he's allowed to get away with it the more likely he is to do something truly terrible that cannot ever be undone. Like, for example, nuclear war with North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    And then you would have to rush into elections while there are once again NO suitable candidates, which will lead into nothing but more trouble for years to come.

If you don't want Trump and.or the Republicans that's fine. Focus on the elections in 3 years, make sure you have a decent candidate this time and DONT push CLINTON again!
    Chelsea 2020 "I'm With Her Too!"