Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Talanji will become the goddess queen?

this is something that I was thinking for some time

if talanji was not important, she would not have been named and shown with her father in the blizzcon

also talanji is the face of zandalar on the official BFA website instead of rastakhan

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth

I'm sure that rastakhan will die and Talanji assumes the power as goddess queen

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember when Tidemistress Athissa was featured as a "major character" on Legion's website?

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Remember when Tidemistress Athissa was featured as a "major character" on Legion's website?
    they previewed pretty much every zone's antagonist as "major character", same for Skovald, Xavius, etc.

It's possible that Rastakhan dies, altough it would be kinda stupid to kill yet another major troll character that quickly.

Unfortunately, I think that's what's going to happen. I'd rather want Rastakhan to stay though.
    Hopefully they won't do it just to have another female leader.

Iam betting she will become there racial leader which means every new allied race will have a female leader!

except the light forged draenai who i dont know who will be there racial leader.

Quote Originally Posted by kjhidhg View Post
    Iam betting she will become there racial leader which means every new allied race will have a female leader!

except the light forged draenai who i dont know who will be there racial leader.
    I think it's that captain that you meet when you accompany Turalyon from Krokuun to their base the first time with that unbearable forced accent. Fareeja or something. I always mute my sound when she talks.

Turalyon seems to be calling the shots since Xe'ra was turned into dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Turalyon seems to be calling the shots since Xe'ra was turned into dust.
    Would be kinda weird having a human lead them still but i guess it would make sense.

Though i would assume now the war with the Legion has ended they will go back to being under the umbrella of Valen and his Draenai.

I expect them to just kill Rastakhan early and her take over and seek vengeance. I mean I hope they don't walk down the same plot road they've done a few times before but they'll likely do it anyway. I'd rather have Rastakhan taken out of commission by a curse or something that can only be broken by killing Zul, that way she can have the spotlight and Rastakhan won't die.

Probably Captain Fareeya, the "Crescent Glaive". Or maybe they'll have a sort of council with the 3 major figures, so Fareeya, Grand Lector Enaara and Archmage Y'mera. Also got the men in the team but they're all mutes, it seems.

Deleted
    God Queen Talanji sounds pretty good.

Every death-bell is ringing for me.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I would like to think a major lore character that has been talked about for a while wouldn’t show up to immediately die.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    probably, because blizzard writing is awful and because they have this in mind about forcing female characters in power to look cool, "muh wuman in puwer"

This will be fucking bad since rhatakhan is a legend, one of most famous trolls who people ask about for years, he will do jackshit and die like a dumbass pretty much like vol'jin
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-12-09 at 07:12 PM.

Honestly I really hope Rastakhan doesn't die, but I'm not hopeful.

Like what the hell is wrong with having two prominent troll characters? Zandalari are the future of Troll gameplay, they should start off strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I can't see that image of Talanji without thinking that that helm must be insanely heavy, and she must suffer terrible headaches because of it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

She's the one featuring prominently because, as they told us at BlizzCon, she's the primary character you interact with during the Zuldazar quests, while her dad is busy dealing with leading his people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I can't see that image of Talanji without thinking that that helm must be insanely heavy, and she must suffer terrible headaches because of it.
    Have you seen what her father wears? Her's is light as a feather in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Have you seen what her father wears? Her's is light as a feather in comparison.
    Rastakhan's helm, while elaborate, looks thin compared to Talanji's - she looks like she's wearing a thick golden bucket bedecked with multiple horns. Both of them seem incredibly top-heavy, though.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Though i would assume now the war with the Legion has ended they will go back to being under the umbrella of Valen and his Draenai.
    True, however you have to keep in mind that Turalyon was hanging around with them for over a thousand years.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I would like to think a major lore character that has been talked about for a while wouldn’t show up to immediately die.
    Kinda reminds me of the thing Blizzard pulled in WoD with Kargath.

People got excited during Beta that Kargath seemingly teamed up with Cho'gall.

Few builds later:

Last edited by Kralljin; 2017-12-09 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It can only be bathed in gold and the inner part be lighter