Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmm. Thrall's face looks very old, and different from the comics/novel books/other games

Poor Bolvar having trouble by the looks of it .

Also, Thrall should have his doomhammer & Doomhammer's armor, to remind the orcs and himself of their fight for freedom (if you know what I mean, hint hint books? sauce? ketchup with mayonaise? No you americans only like ketchup )

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    the dark pheonix is that amount of money confimed :P Would be kinda kewl

Boubouille, could you please just make an image of Thrall with the Doomhammer in hand so people stop whining on a model that simply has no weapon equiped?

Since for all we know he did keep the Doomhammer and still uses it.

The loading screens, I'm not sure, but they seem to scream out spoiler and info. The fact that Draenei and Blood Elf are on the EK/Kalimdor screens tells us that those area's are moving to the EK/Kalimdor servers. Secondly we see no more Arthas and Illidan, they are dead, yet we still see Cairne, since I refuse to believe that Baine is already that old looking. Similar, still Magni in the picture.

Nemesis looks nice.

Edit: Final note, Bolvar, his eyes are red and no longer blue as they became when he put on the Crown of Command, so, did he become the dominant force between him and Ner'zhul?
    Last edited by Eucep; 2010-08-14 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted
    5000G for 30% more speed? lol
    Yeah... This is a little exaggerated.

I don't mean this for our mains, but for exemple, i'm gonna make two rerolls at Cataclysm.
    So do i need to pay 4000po for the 280% AND 5000po for 30% more speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahzel View Post
    it doesn't make sense to increase the damage of creatures 65-80, i wonder what their reasoning was for that.
    Mob damage is completely of the hook... some 83 caster mob did a 16k Fire Blast on my Mage. 82-83 Mobs hit melee for like 2.5-4.5k on cloth. I just logged out and will wait for the next beta build or until they change it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowIceAvian View Post
    The Northrend loading screen is disappointing, since the entire zone is still in a time bubble essentially. The Outland loading screen is mildly disappointing since Maiev has absolutely nothing to do with anything in the entire continent apart from one fight in Black Temple. Thrall looks like a goddamn Broken, and Sylvanas has... supple lips, I'll leave it at that.

This expansion is really making me torn over whether to quit or stay.
    Quit please... we already have enough crying babies... !

Deleted
    Thrall is a shaman, he is using his awesome shamanistic powers to prevent the destruction of the world. He doesn't need Doomhammer or his plate (mail?) armor. He needs light armor like leather or cloth. Comfort is everything when you are waving your hands and casting spells for an entire expansion

On a side note, I like his satchel/pouch thing, everyone seems to be getting one, now I want one...or at least a libram that is shown.

I think everyone is forgetting that Thrall is a shaman. Shaman aren't known for being savage and ruthless. Shaman are one with the power of the earth and storms. Making him look fierce and overtly savage would go against what he is. He has been known for being a mercenary of sorts, not a warmonger.

Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    garrosh looks better on the loading screen than he does ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    The fact that Draenei and Blood Elf are on the EK/Kalimdor screens tells us that those area's are moving to the EK/Kalimdor servers.
    I just love how you mistook the goblin for a blood elf.

Lv 85 food replenish 92k hp?

So players in starting lvl. 85 equipment will have around 95k - 100k hp and tanks around 115k - 120k hp?

15+ Year Old Account
    No class changes yet? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Skaja View Post
    I just love how you mistook the goblin for a blood elf.
    Look again, Lor'themar is on the Eastern Kingdoms image.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Also, for anyone who is in the beta, Is there any storyline reference as to the time jump that seems to exist from leveling from 1-60 in the post Cataclysm world, then going to Outlands and Northrend basically in the past and then going back to the post Cataclysm world for 80-85? I mean, with the new loading screens it even shows Bolvar as the Lich King even though I am guessing there are still a ton of mentions to Arthas in the Northrend quest line.
    Leveled my Goblin from 1-83 and there were zero changes to the Outland + Northrend quests, only difference is that Battle for Undercity was cut short and stops at the cinematic.

Badlands + Swamp of Sorrows opened up for testing by the way. Tested both zones and they were a LOT of fun! Badlands was the best, tons of innovation put through this zone, especially "The Day Deathwing Came" three quests, never laughed so hard when playing WoW, hopefully someone in beta will put up a video for you all on Badlands.

Deleted
    Phoenix Mount, 1 of the coolest looking models in the game.. that should be a extremely rare mount. Or it will have the same future as celestial steed... that was a very cool looking model, but they shouldve made it drop of Algalon on a hardmode, Herald of the Titans or something, if they would keep models like that rare, then ppl will actually stop when they walk past you to check out your ride. now you are just seen as "another noob with reallife change to spare".
    by making the Dark Phoenix mount obtainable with gold, and maybe a high lvl guild (which just takes time, not skill) they drag down the exclusiveness of the Phoenix in general, and exclusive is exactly what you want with a cool looking mount. flying a drake was cool in tbc, but with wotlk introducing loads of drakes that where easy to obtain, no1 will look suprised when they see a drake fly past. Dragonhawk was my coolest looking mount, since it was 1 of 2 in game (alli and horde). But since they gave one to the horde on tournement, the Dragonhawk model looks no longer that cool to draw attention... (nor is it worth flying since its 280% instead of the 310 it should be imo)
    I say, let the Dark Phoenix drop somewhere, somewhere rare or somewhere hard, give the Phoenix the exclusiveness it deserves!

Another thing, what will a Guild Herald (any rank) do?

wow Thrall looks old, actually reminds me of Gul'dan
    He looks good though, as is everything in this build :O
    Loading screens are awesome, especially Garrosh

Looks like Dark Phoenix is going to be a Guild reward(?)
    Last edited by Forblaze; 2010-08-14 at 09:39 AM.

Looks like Dark Phoenix is going to be a Guild reward(?)
    Currently, it's sold by the Guild Vendor but can't be used, might require a certain amount of guild reputation in the future, but nothing is confirmed for now.

The loading screens are F******* BRILLIANT!!

Deleted
    i like the mob dmg increase, feels like you're fighting for your kills now, a melee 83 hits 3k on plate, while casters hit 10k, should stay like that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall looks holy piss amazing. It makes me proud to think that he was once my Warchief and gave it all over to help save the world, not just the Horde. Although, I am like many others wondering where the Doomhammer went off to. Given the sort of prophecy of the 'hammer, though, he might have passed it on or has put it up, as Thrall did indeed use it to unite and save the orcs from barbarism and evil.

Garrosh looks amazing on the loading screen. I just wish his in-game model wasn't Warchief Herpderp Thickneck. And for those of you who are wondering about the artwork on the new screens, with the exception of the goblins, worgen, and Garrosh, it's artwork edited and rearranged from the BattleCry mosaic wallpaper (which is available for download at the WoW anniversary site).

As for the Phoenix mount, purchasable 310s and alllll the bullshit whining that's come with it - really? The elitism of some of this game's playerbase makes me lol. Out of 15 million subscribers, they want to be the special snowflake. Yeah, it ain't happening. Go join Mensa or the Church of Scientology or something if you wanna be in the upper echelons of special-ness. Nothing in WoW makes you special, except perhaps for the unique ability to form coherent sentences. You don't put any "accomplishments" you get in-game on a resume, and only in your circle of equally-degenerate WoW-playing knuckleheads does any babble about realm firsts, hardmodes, loot or special rewards make any sense or earn even an iota of care. So lighten up, sweetcheeks, and stop taking a collection of pixels so seriously. If you want accomplishments or uniqueness that merits more than a half-hearted shrug or confused blinking, go win an Olympic Gold.